J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Probably because of the remake but it's misleading, it's even an error imo. Other games being reworked don't get that tag... :cautious:
Not competely sure, but imo an onhold tag can actually only be requested from a developer to be added to the OP. So maybe cheeky has done that here.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Not competely sure, but imo an onhold tag can actually only be requested from a developer to be added to the OP. So maybe cheeky has done that here.
Devs can request the tag, but mods can tag it without devs' approval. From the last patreon news, it's not on hold, it's still actively worked on.

Reactions: hawk784563

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Devs can request the tag, but mods can tag it without devs' approval. From the last patreon news, it's not on hold, it's still actively worked on.
Where on f95 has this been stated. Because the rules still only refer to On Hold as being at the devs request.

And it makes sense for Cheeky to request it at this point.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Where on f95 has this been stated. Because the rules still only refer to On Hold as being at the devs request.
Do you think the rules are 100% respected by every mod? They are all powerful on this site. Also "mistakes" can happen.

And it makes sense for Cheeky to request it at this point.
Perhaps, we don't know. I don't think it makes sense, but it's just my opinion.

Reactions: hawk784563

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So let me see if I have this right, 2 updates till the game ends, and instead of just finishing it and then doing rework, he is now reworking and then doing the last 2 updates.

That is right there beside if you do not want to date a transsexual you are transphobic level retardation logic.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Work on episode 24 is postponed by 2 months, not release. Yes, august seems realistic.
Work on Episode 24 was set to finish next month. I.e. we would have ep.24 in March. Supposedly, the fixes and steam release would postpone it by 2 months; March + 2 months = May.
It is quite improbable that the remake and steam release will take just 2 months. More like 4-6 months. Thus, my prediction is August.

It would be more logical to finish the game and then start remastering chapters 1-10. And so we have another two new episodes are postponed by 2 months.
Yeah, I don't think 2 months for remakes and steam release is realistic.

Reactions: LordCharmz

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Full post here

They "paused" the development of new chapters but are still developing the rework of the first 10 chapters.
Frankly, I'd call that "On hold" too. When devs go into rework mode and don't plan on releasing new episodes for a while, I think some kind of tag should be used to let people know not to expect new content. (And no, I don't consider reworks to be "new content"). At least with the "on hold" tag, people know what's up.

Reactions: botc76
4.40 star(s) 330 Votes