mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
It's been years since I came to take a look at this game, is it close to completed? or did it fall in the deep pool of slow never ending updates? Would be sad if it's one of those that just ends up as milking...
the game has and keeps churning out updates, hell we are on the finish line. there was a delay for a bit due to some issues if i remember right but i dont think anyone was charged for that period and he let everyone know beforehand so they could unsub if they wanted to. so no this is not a dairy farm, if you want some milk maybe check out summertime saga theres plenty of milking going on there, ingame and on patreon

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
the game has and keeps churning out updates, hell we are on the finish line. there was a delay for a bit due to some issues if i remember right but i dont think anyone was charged for that period and he let everyone know beforehand so they could unsub if they wanted to. so no this is not a dairy farm, if you want some milk maybe check out summertime saga theres plenty of milking going on there, ingame and on patreon
Nah, no milking for me, was really a honest question, since it's been very long in development, and most of this old games went down that route, glad to see this one is going good, will be waiting for that finish line to play the full game, ty for answering.

mk152869

Sep 27, 2019
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for this marvelous game.
I worked for months on it and I hope you all appreciate it.
It's definitely one of the top games here and deserves all of your support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can get the walkthrough here: - PIXELDRAIN

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
By far the best walkthrough I've used for any game, really like the new flowchart style. I can tell it took a lot of work to make so thank you for this

4.40 star(s) 330 Votes