MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As much as I love my own, having fake ones is fine too. You don't even have to care for them. :D And while I wouldn't want the women to be full preggers looking all the time, I enjoy a fine looking pregnant woman, especially (definitely) if it's my character that put the baby(s) in her. I imagine it has to do with that extra sense of claiming them by being the one that knocked them up. That and the tits getting bigger... The only negative is if you like doing anal... Let's just say the new bends that happen late pregnancy aren't as fun as before unless you have an L shaped dick. But hey, in AVN's we don't have to be THAT realistic. ;)
Eh, my kid was a month early and only slept when held. I missed so much sleep that months are a blur I remember only because of photographic evidence. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, not even a virtual character in an AVN. LOL

A pregnant woman can be hot and very horny but it isn't really a big kink for me... If there were a flash forward epilogue that showed the MC with a pregnant love interest I'd be cool with it though.

But yeah, don't need AVN's to be too realistic, though I don't object to realism in other parts of games.

Sooo.... When are you folks going to tease us with hints about your next project? Hmmm? We aren't THAT far from the end...

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Eh, my kid was a month early and only slept when held. I missed so much sleep that months are a blur I remember only because of photographic evidence. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, not even a virtual character in an AVN. LOL

A pregnant woman can be hot and very horny but it isn't really a big kink for me... If there were a flash forward epilogue that showed the MC with a pregnant love interest I'd be cool with it though.

But yeah, don't need AVN's to be too realistic, though I don't object to realism in other parts of games.

Sooo.... When are you folks going to tease us with hints about your next project? Hmmm? We aren't THAT far from the end...
We are farther than everyone thinks I bet. Still so much to do. We have talked about our next projects though. We figure we will pool some general ideas we have and post them on patreon for our patreons to pick which they would like us to do most (we also considered expanding our team and maybe trying to do two games at once.)

We already tossed around some ideas but I don't think I can share them yet... The threads have ears after all. I'm still trying to figure out how Sony stole my idea for Underworld... :D

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I know it was already said that a harem ending is not a option, but just why? When my heart is with everyone why can't I choose that? or at least more than one person.
You can always choose it, but if some of the love interests find out what you are doing, it's all over.

Reactions: acewinz

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
OH PLEASE!!! I'd fuck anythi.......well, in these games at least......honestly.......stop judging me.....
I always say that I have a "man-bear-pig" playthrough for every game... Guess I should change it to "man-bear-pig-barn loving"....

Nothing sexier than two barns nestling up against each other as one barn inserts its hay bale slide through the barn doors of the other.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I know someone who said she got pregnant and didn't have sex. She jerked him off she said and the Doctor said her hymen was still intact her mom said. The guy came on her leg she said. That was 29 years ago and she still swears to it today. I think it is all BS personally.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes