MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I know someone who said she got pregnant and didn't have sex. She jerked him off she said and the Doctor said her hymen was still intact her mom said. The guy came on her leg she said. That was 29 years ago and she still swears to it today. I think it is all BS personally.
The first bit of BS would be a doctor thinking a hymen being intact or not is an actual indicator of virginity which is a bullshit concept created by a bunch of cave dwelling goat herders/fuckers thousands of years ago that used it as some sort of proof that the daughter they were trying to sell for some more goats was still "unspoiled".

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
2 more questions as game newbie:

replaying chapter 16 I came up with the "guilty" option with Elaine, which I didn't find in the normal run, when does it really start as a path? at the first meeting with Elaine?

in Zoey's guide reference is made to "suspicious scores", and playing it is evident that at some point some LIs are particularly careful about what we say about other LIs, but if we use the option to start directly from a chapter these scores as are they managed? are they reset or do they depend on the relationship we set up?

Reactions: Dragon59

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i downloaded the update from the mega link and it said that the file is corrupt when i extracted the files.. am i the only one who has this problem?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
2 more questions as game newbie:

replaying chapter 16 I came up with the "guilty" option with Elaine, which I didn't find in the normal run, when does it really start as a path? at the first meeting with Elaine?

in Zoey's guide reference is made to "suspicious scores", and playing it is evident that at some point some LIs are particularly careful about what we say about other LIs, but if we use the option to start directly from a chapter these scores as are they managed? are they reset or do they depend on the relationship we set up?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
thanks and:
I don't think I was clear, but even in Italian it wouldn't be :confused:
You know I'm not entirely sure as the quickstart mod is a Phalzyr/Cheeky area, but if I ventured a guess you have the bare minimum. (Sometimes they are unavoidable if you are seeing two girls who interact a lot (like Katie's crew or Katie and Jenna), but usually not enough to cause you problems with just that).

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I appreciate the pacing of this game, its already pretty long but it never feels like the devs are milking it and each update feels satisfying.

I think it helps that a lot of girls get focus (its not just about the "main" girls) and are interesting + the lewd content is balanced out well. Too many games blue ball you all the time. And the conversations here just feel more fun and real

• Red Heart
Reactions: acewinz

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I appreciate the pacing of this game...I think it helps that a lot of girls get focus (its not just about the "main" girls) and are interesting + the lewd content is balanced out well. Too many games blue ball you all the time....
Will we be seeing more of Mabel?
Please dont...just dont...talk about balanced pacing, a much content with a lot of girls...or even worse asking for a new content with a brand new characters...damn...it hurts..really hurts:cry:
Have any of you noticed redhead chick called "Elaine"...well she isnt getting any proper action for, well, as long as this game exists...a dozen, or so, episodes of first class blueballing, damn...:FacePalm:
So, please, do not talk about well balanced game and similar phrases.
This game has some real "unbalanced-Elaine" issue, and till that is fixed, well..just dont...mention..balance...and...new ...or any...non-Elaine...chick/s..pretty please:KEK:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Please dont...just dont...talk about balanced pacing, a much content with a lot of girls...or even worse asking for a new content with a brand new characters...damn...it hurts..really hurts:cry:
Have any of you noticed redhead chick called "Elaine"...well she isnt getting any proper action for, well, as long as this game exists...a dozen, or so, episodes of first class blueballing, damn...:FacePalm:
So, please, do not talk about well balanced game and similar phrases.
This game has some real "unbalanced-Elaine" issue, and till that is fixed, well..just dont...mention..balance...and...new ...or any...non-Elaine...chick/s..pretty please:KEK:
Haha. What you mean Abhai? Elaine is on the fast track here. :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Haha. What you mean Abhai? Elaine is on the fast track here. :)
I don’t know... I feel like Monica taking that long made sense. The MC is the son of her dead best friend and I can’t believe there isn’t some guilt there still. If anything I’d expect to see more guilt over that fact especially after they finally fuck. Considering how protective she is of her girls I’d see her thinking of what his mother would make of this situation and being conflicted about it... Often

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes