BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Hey guys, is there a way to get Lily rejecting Debbie to get Lily for myself ? or a way to convince Debbie to just want MC and don't try anything with Lily ? Or if MC is with Katie, maybe a way where we let Debbie and Lily in the living room and go with Katie in the bedroom ?
I just ask that, because i had the 3some and 4some and want to know if i miss something else.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hey guys, is there a way to get Lily rejecting Debbie to get Lily for myself ? or a way to convince Debbie to just want MC and don't try anything with Lily ? Or if MC is with Katie, maybe a way where we let Debbie and Lily in the living room and go with Katie in the bedroom ?
I just ask that, because i had the 3some and 4some and want to know if i miss something else.
It depends on what you mean by "missing." It is possible to for Lily to reject Debbie, and the MC can interrupt the evening by declaring his exclusive love for either Lily or Debbie.

But there are no alternate sex scenes in those cases. The MC will leave the beach house so girls to talk things over if he declares his love for either. If Lily turns down Debbie, there's still the option for a simplified threesome without much contact between Lily and Debbie, but there's nothing new added. Likewise if the MC is dating Katie, he has the option to go to bed with Katie and leave Lily and Debbie alone, but again there is no sex. If I remember correctly, the MC and Katie just hold each other.

So the options exist and may lead to unique content in the future, but for now it only results in less lewd content and relatively minor dialog changes.

Bizarrely, I still haven't found a way for the MC to leave Debbie and Lily alone when he isn't also dating Katie. The only choices seem to be to join the two for a threesome after Katie leaves, or to leave the house entirely and sleep at Monica's (in which case it's unclear if Lily and Debbie will do anything with their privacy or if the MC's departure still prevents any subsequent fooling around).

Reactions: BenMeiffert

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hmmm... I'm interested in knowing the answer to your last question. I don't want Debbie or Lily or a three/foursome. I just want Katie in the bedroom while Debbie does Lily in the living room.

Reactions: freedom.call

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
For Lily:
no lesbian points, she will reject Debbie, u can also actively choose to stop Debby, but than u shouldn't be in a relation with Katie or Debbie will tell her ur into Lily, which will result in u being kiked out of the beach house...very likely ending ur relation with Katie.

After that u still can have a threesome with Lily/Debbie with more or less involvement from Debbie.

For Debbie :
She is in love with Lily, so she will confess to her either way. If u want her for yourself u probably should also have no lesbian points so that Lily reject's her.
Thought the consequences of that evening are not in the game yet, so we will have to see how the next ep's go.

As for Katie:
Yes that is possible IIRC, just have high enough lesbian points and when they are making out u can choose to leave them alone.

There are no sex scenes for single routes/girls thought.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That's disappointing, glad I skipped this update then (I know I am alone in not being interested in a threesome/foursome scene).

Though the information about update 20 doesn't sound like it will progress the storyline much either... Hope I am wrong and we will have solid information about the third gold digger instead of another threesome with the J ladies.

Reactions: cakeny and Raziel_8

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
All of the scenarios you proposed are possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
That's disappointing, glad I skipped this update then (I know I am alone in not being interested in a threesome/foursome scene).

Though the information about update 20 doesn't sound like it will progress the storyline much either... Hope I am wrong and we will have solid information about the third gold digger instead of another threesome with the J ladies.
I take it you didn't see Cheeky's dev post that got reposted here a page back or so?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I take it you didn't see Cheeky's dev post that got reposted here a page back or so?
I saw it, after all I mentioned the possible Jo and Jenna threesome that was teased, but "some CCTV images" doesn't necessarily mean the reveal of the third gold digger's identity. I will certainly be happy if the reveal shows the third gold digger conclusively and doesn't occur right at the end of the update as a cliffhanger moment but instead will happen in the beginning/middle and allow the MC to actually confront someone or discuss the revelation with people. After 19 updates I don't expect the main plot to get a lot of attention when the return of Natasha is teased along with another possible threesome with two other characters. But I am always happy to be surprised by the content of the next update.

Last edited:

sadceaser

Aug 12, 2018
Getting corrupted archive errors from the NOPY download link. Anon just times out. Can't use Mega (File size issues) haven't tried the last one.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Getting corrupted archive errors from the NOPY download link. Anon just times out. Can't use Mega (File size issues) haven't tried the last one.
mega gives error´s too while unpacking
A brief description of the type of error would go a long way to getting the help needed.

Now if it's a checksum error on a specific image, then it's been brought up multiple times.
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-ep-19-official-release-cheekygimp.10549/post-4833156

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
For Lily:
no lesbian points, she will reject Debbie, u can also actively choose to stop Debby, but than u shouldn't be in a relation with Katie or Debbie will tell her ur into Lily, which will result in u being kiked out of the beach house...very likely ending ur relation with Katie.

After that u still can have a threesome with Lily/Debbie with more or less involvement from Debbie.

For Debbie :
She is in love with Lily, so she will confess to her either way. If u want her for yourself u probably should also have no lesbian points so that Lily reject's her.
Thought the consequences of that evening are not in the game yet, so we will have to see how the next ep's go.

As for Katie:
Yes that is possible IIRC, just have high enough lesbian points and when they are making out u can choose to leave them alone.

Thanks to you, ename and acewinz for your answer... i think i need to play again to see that. i wanted to be sure to do that and getting these "endings".

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz

Bullet07

Oct 5, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep19.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
is it patched to incest?

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018

I still played the update, but your not alone in not being interested in a three/foursome. There's still enough going on with Elaine and/or Bella.

And I am happy that not doing the orgy at the beach house isn't required to get any of the ladies.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I still played the update, but your not alone in not being interested in a three/foursome. There's still enough going on with Elaine and/or Bella.

And I am happy that not doing the orgy at the beach house isn't required to get any of the ladies.
Yeah I just have no interest in an orgy which seems like it will complicate things more than anything and I dislike Bella and Elaine so that isn't a reason to play the update (honestly, besides looks, I don't understand why people like those two. They stood by and watched the dad be an abusive asshole to the MC for years and years. And now that the dad is dead, they suddenly want to be nice to the MC? That's just bullshit).

I have two main playthroughs - Katie and Monica. I don't want to fuck up the MC's chances with either of them and I don't see how an orgy with her two best friends won't complicate the issue with Katie considering how jealous she is and it seems like the MC has to cheat on her beforehand to get the foursome.

Reactions: Majindevil

sadceaser

Aug 12, 2018
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes