Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Haha. What you mean Abhai? Elaine is on the fast track here. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I cant remember the exact episode number when she has appeared for the first time (damn, perhaps it would be better i didnt say that, nevermind...) , perhaps it is ep12 (if we dont believe the writer...:BootyTime:), yet it certainly feels like an eternity to me. Particularly if we consider overall game progress and updates size/dynamics.
To cut it short, in my book, those eight episodes with(out) her count (at least) as 16 episodes with Monica (and not to mention all other easy chicks:KEK:). And as you say Monica got her fair share of mc in ep15, so....:p
#wewannaelaineandwewannahernow
p.s.
love the game and overall pacing with (most) girls, and hoping the prolonged wait for Elaine will be rewarded accordingly:p
if not Theresa should be unleashed on all of you involved in that sacrilege:BootyTime:

Zaphe1100

May 25, 2019
Bloody good game, thanks for all the work. Good storyline, some great twists to it, great characters, and plenty of 'Fuck me, I'm fucked' moments

After 19 episodes, I still going for Debbie and $15m.... I swear to god, I will de-lesbianate the ever loving piss out of her..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Moonis and acewinz

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hi folks,

I just wanted to say thanks a lot for all the support in 2020. It was a difficult year from a WTHI Dev perspective with some behind-the-scenes issues but I think the game came through with some decent improvements and (hopefully) we're still doing enough to keep everyone's interest.

Thanks a lot for all of the feedback (positive & constructive) and support throughout the year and here's to (we hope) a great 2021!
I'll be putting some polls together in the near future to get your inputs on a few things so please keep an eye out for those.
Episode 20 work is ongoing. It's obviously still early days, but so far it's going well. I won't give an estimate release date yet as we never seem to get it right so I'll wait until we are a little further along before I estimate.

(No major spoilers below but there is an overview of who is appearing in episode 20 and the scene context. So if you don't want any details and want episode 20 to be a complete surprise then please stop reading now.)

Current plans for Episode 20:

Morning after the beach house: We get to talk to the troublesome trio and get their insights into the night before and how they all currently feel about the MC (and in some cases...how they feel about each other.)

We will get to meet up with Jolina and Jenna. Will the girls make up? Will they make out? Will they have a hackathon ? Will they murder the MC and steal his car? Who knows!

Everyone's favourite character Dogboy :) will drop in for a coffee.

We'll also have a return of someone (or someones) we haven't seen in a while. (Not since the infamous party).

And we'll get to meet Elaine for a nice romantic date (or platonic meet-up or guilty pleasure or nothing at all, depending on your preferences). And it won't be in the restaurant as we're gonna give Francois some time off for now.

And we'll get to see some CCTV images from the coffee shop.

As always, let me know if you have any comments or questions. Also, for anyone who has played episode 19, please let me know your thought and if there was anything in particular you liked or disliked!

Thanks,

CG

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020

Hi folks,

I just wanted to say thanks a lot for all the support in 2020. It was a difficult year from a WTHI Dev perspective with some behind-the-scenes issues but I think the game came through with some decent improvements and (hopefully) we're still doing enough to keep everyone's interest.

Thanks a lot for all of the feedback (positive & constructive) and support throughout the year and here's to (we hope) a great 2021!
I'll be putting some polls together in the near future to get your inputs on a few things so please keep an eye out for those.
Episode 20 work is ongoing. It's obviously still early days, but so far it's going well. I won't give an estimate release date yet as we never seem to get it right so I'll wait until we are a little further along before I estimate.

(No major spoilers below but there is an overview of who is appearing in episode 20 and the scene context. So if you don't want any details and want episode 20 to be a complete surprise then please stop reading now.)

Current plans for Episode 20:

Morning after the beach house: We get to talk to the troublesome trio and get their insights into the night before and how they all currently feel about the MC (and in some cases...how they feel about each other.)

We will get to meet up with Jolina and Jenna. Will the girls make up? Will they make out? Will they have a hackathon ? Will they murder the MC and steal his car? Who knows!

Everyone's favourite character Dogboy :) will drop in for a coffee.

We'll also have a return of someone (or someones) we haven't seen in a while. (Not since the infamous party).

And we'll get to meet Elaine for a nice romantic date (or platonic meet-up or guilty pleasure or nothing at all, depending on your preferences). And it won't be in the restaurant as we're gonna give Francois some time off for now.

And we'll get to see some CCTV images from the coffee shop.

As always, let me know if you have any comments or questions. Also, for anyone who has played episode 19, please let me know your thought and if there was anything in particular you liked or disliked!

Thanks,

CG
By infamous party, are they referring to Natasha's b-day bash?

sickdude

Sep 15, 2020
i started the game and thought wtf is this ugly witch just as the game gives the option to call her one! pretty good so far!

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I was playing from beginning and gotten to the point that you receive the e-mail from Elaine telling you to not come back home.
I remember the message we received from Monica were actually a fake message sent by someone else, could it be that the e-mail sent by Elaine were actually a fake message sent by same person? That would explain a lot.

Edit: played a bit further and came to the conclusion that Bella is the only one who could be sending the fake mail if the above is right.

Last edited:
Reactions: SNOW 777

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
can anybody spare a fresh, untouched 0.19 save file ? i have lost all my files ... don't want to play from the start.
You don't have to play from the start, because they built-in the capability to jump to a chapter with a few questions.

It's been that way for quite some time now.

Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes