Benares

May 12, 2017
But incest :(
Next time you blindfold Elain, have Bella partecipate (with a blindfold as well). it's not out of character because both of them will be deceived. It's a way to have a gameover this late into the game and also an horror/splatter scene when MC is discovered, maybe someone has this kind of kinks.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Since my MC is not with Jenna I'd have no problem with the two ladies getting nasty together.
Breaking news as MrFriendly is okay with there being sex in the game as long as he didn't see it or have to play through it. :ROFLMAO:

I'm with you on the cliffhanger ending would've been nice to have that information before we saw Elaine, but it was what I expected always have to keep them wanting more.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Have an issue with the game. I download the latest chapter just fine but when i try to install it, i get App Not Installed. Ive also tried uninstalling the old version first, but i still get the same error. Any ideas?
either provide enough space for an installation or check logcat for hints of the problem.

Reactions: machoman112187

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I don't know if it will be hilarious, gruesome for sure
While I agree that if the MC is dating both Katie and Monica at the same time and she finds out that's going to be gruesome. I was meaning that in my Monica only save it's going to be funny when she finds out the MC is dating her Mum. The banter between her and the MC is going to be hilarious.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This I agree with but I'm also excited to see Katie's reaction when she finds out the MC is dating her Mum that is going to be hilarious when it happens :ROFLMAO:.
Yeah, if Monica doesn't suddenly come to her senses and realize that the MC's dick, though magical, isn't enough of a reason to destroy her relationship with her daughters.

I want the revelation of who he is fucking to happen soon, his declaration of love (or not), the fallout to all of it. Having to pickup the pieces after all that he has done (or who he has done) will hopefully be deliciously terrible and, perhaps, humorous. Just going to be a long time getting there...

Breaking news as MrFriendly is okay with there being sex in the game as long as he didn't see it or have to play through it. :ROFLMAO:

I'm with you on the cliffhanger ending would've been nice to have that information before we saw Elaine, but it was what I expected always have to keep them wanting more.
:ROFLMAO:

I understand that the game is very much sex first and everything else a distant second, it's just frustrating that it is written in such a way that even when you play the MC as someone who is committed to only one woman you spend every update turning down women who get overly upset about the fact that the MC is turning them down (can't the game be programmed in such a manner as to check if a character was turned down and then not ask every time the game is updated?) As if the MC should, of course, be fucking them all even though the game is NOT going to have a harem. You can declare your love for Katie in front of her friends and those same "best" friends will step up and ask about fucking behind her back...

Anyway, just something I noticed as I played through the game on my Katie path, I quickstarted for everything else.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
The first time I played the new episode it I was really disappointed with the lack of content. I got the Katie sex scene, skipped the Hoelina scene (I was aware I was skipping a scene), the Natasha scene and the Elaine scene. I replayed the episode a few more times with other variables and also seen the Lily, Debbie and Hoelina scenes. I think that's all in the episode.

The sex scenes were good, Hoelinas was the best which is surprising. But the rest was nearly non existing The opening talk with the three Stooges is 96% the same, no matter what happend the night before. Debbie always says that she can her the MC behind her, even when she told him to follow her outside, yeah no joke fucking goldfish. Dogboy always appears even if you don't fuck his mom, I would give her up if it meant being done with him but nope.
Natasha was okay, I like her but that fucking cuck stuff, Elaine was a well made part but it's been too long, why is it so shooking that she send the E-Mail?, I really hope that this does not get treated like the usb stick and it takes 4 episodes till MC does anything at all with it.

I was aware that this will be disappointing unless they just drop the full game, it's good that there was zero hype this time for me. Feels like it takes longer and longer to drop less content, not nearly as bad as SS but it goes in that direction.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
we getting to the point where we have to choose our LI, just in this update there was options to tell 4 girls we want a serious relationship with them so im gonna guess we will soon see the start of the downfall for the people trying to catch them all

Reactions: HornyyPussy

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
exactly
and thats only one of the story changes you get with this update
like i mentioned before - if you (on katie path)drop katie after the beachhouse party you dump debbie and lily too
for some unknown reason

Obviously this is how rumours start. Someone plays an update, doesn't quite get what is happening, assumes the worst and starts presenting that as a fact, others jump on the bandwagon, without verifying first and pass judgment.
Really doesn't seem to matter whether it's a game or a person, this here is basically modern social media fauxrage 101.

Just because YOU as the MC can push Jenna into a threesome with Jo, doesn't mean Jenna will do anything without you.
What she wants to do is make amends for humiliating and hurting Jo and if that includes stripping, that might be sexy, but isn't in any way a betrayal or a sexual act of any form (sexy does not equal sex act ;) )or the dreaded three letters.

I really don't get why people go off half cocked so often nowadays, it is as if asking for clarification or just checking if you could have misunderstood something is the worst thing possible.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
we getting to the point where we have to choose our LI, just in this update there was options to tell 4 girls we want a serious relationship with them so im gonna guess we will soon see the start of the downfall for the people trying to catch them all
Considering that you can now start at any episode, with any relationship combination you want, it won't be a hard fall. :cool:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
had anyone updated incest patch yet?
There is no incest patch, this isn't an incest game

and Jo really should have discussed it with the MC first.
Why would she discuss his punishment with him?

She wants to punish him just as much as Jenna but Jenna slightly more since she was the one behind the hacking. She's also on the verge of a complete breakdown and isn't thinking clearly.

While the MC is the main character, obviously, he isn't the be all and end all. All the other characters don't revolve around him, they have their own things going on.

Jolina isn't going to discuss what she is going to do with the MC because it's her business. She doesn't need nor want his permission to do what she wants.

Like she says if you try to object to how harsh she's being, it basically boils down to she gives zero fucks what your opinion is, you invaded her privacy and hurt her now deal with it.

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I want the revelation of who he is fucking to happen soon, his declaration of love (or not), the fallout to all of it. Having to pickup the pieces after all that he has done (or who he has done) will hopefully be deliciously terrible and, perhaps, humorous. Just going to be a long time getting there...
Yeah I really can't wait for when the MC starts solidifying the relationships with other characters whether its a declaration of love or a dramatic break up with severe consequences. As someone who kind of got that option in this update with my favorite character Lily I was happy with this update even though there wasn't much main plot in this update.

Reactions: ename144

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
had anyone updated incest patch yet?
There is no incest patch to update.
but but but............NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Don't worry I believe CellStudios is hard at work on the incest patch. He has free time as the next update will be dialog only to deal with the petition that MrFriendly has been circulating to have a sex free episode that only deals with plot. :ROFLMAO:

I understand that the game is very much sex first and everything else a distant second, it's just frustrating that it is written in such a way that even when you play the MC as someone who is committed to only one woman you spend every update turning down women who get overly upset about the fact that the MC is turning them down (can't the game be programmed in such a manner as to check if a character was turned down and then not ask every time the game is updated?) As if the MC should, of course, be fucking them all even though the game is NOT going to have a harem. You can declare your love for Katie in front of her friends and those same "best" friends will step up and ask about fucking behind her back...

Anyway, just something I noticed as I played through the game on my Katie path, I quickstarted for everything else.
Because you are supposed to fuck them all. ;)

I get it the game does circle back a lot and keep asking you to commit to every woman. So I do, but I know they will punish me for it when it's all their fault. :sneaky:
Damn you Cheeky, Ace, and Cell you keep making me man whore. But I love it!

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes