felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, I was more giving examples. I don't see Monica as the emailer but she could be the third gold digger. Many felt that they'd be one and the same but obviously are wrong. I also find it unlikely that Monica is the third gold digger considering how much she hated (or says she hated) Don. To me the most logical answer is Bella, Don fucking Elaine's sister in the house he was sharing with her seems far more likely than Monica. But then maybe Elaine was telling the truth about the affair and is intentionally sabotaging the MC's chances of getting anything. We'll have to wait and see.

And just because he is 19 doesn't mean he can't make a decision that doesn't involve his dick being inserted into as many holes as possible. Most people at 19 have jobs, some have apartments with roommates, and are going to college. He should be able to think about ways of discovering more information about his dad's will. Of course maybe he's been fucking everyone as a way to lull them into a false sense of security before he springs his masterful trap!
:unsure: what did MC do to you? ok he definitely had sex with your favourite:eek:, but you have to get over that!!!:cool::ROFLMAO:

MC still has to make the fundamental decision, all the others are honestly subordinate to this one. does he want or doesn't he want to cut the relationship with Monica and family?
If he doesn't take this step, it doesn't make sense for him to waste time continuing to investigate (with bad results) as he has done so far.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Logically the MC could have asked around the area to see if anyone else had security cameras that they would let him look at the footage, he could have even paid them.
Mainly because 10 times out of 10 a business will refuse anyone without a police warrant.

CCTV footage falls under the data protection act.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Mainly because 10 times out of 10 a business will refuse anyone without a police warrant.

True, wasn’t suggesting otherwise but there’s no reason the MC couldn’t have asked for their help. Do they have to help? No. Could they have helped anyway? Yes.
Jenna could have tried hacking someone else too. Obviously they wanted the Jolina fuck party scene to happen, whereas I’d rather not...

richtosser

Jul 21, 2020
or he's just using an outdated mod or got a bad download :) maybe we should hold of on getting him to buy a new PC before we explored other options ;)
You are correct, it may not be the upgrade to renpy but I'm in the same boat - I use a laptop, have played this game since it came out and now I can't get any further. Can open the game and say where I got to in Chapter 19 but when I try starting Chap 20 it just closes down and I'm not in a position to buy a new laptop. :-(

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You are correct, it may not be the upgrade to renpy but I'm in the same boat - I use a laptop, have played this game since it came out and now I can't get any further. Can open the game and say where I got to in Chapter 19 but when I try starting Chap 20 it just closes down and I'm not in a position to buy a new laptop. :-(
i seem to remember seeing a fix for new renpy version on some other thread when using an older computer, try searching the forum or just google it

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

That argument and that law are primarily to defend civilians against government agencies overstepping boundaries. How do you think lawyers and private investigators manage to get evidence to defend a client? They get the evidence through dialogue and written consent from the holders of the evidence. If the MC had any sense he would hire a lawyer to build evidence and probably a case to protect himself against any eventuality concerning his father's will.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
however, the most important question of the chapter: is Elaine allergic to raw fish? why does she have hiccups all through dinner? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

is this an intended effect?:unsure::unsure:
Haha! It was intended actually. :D We were trying something new with a simulated breathing effect similar to what we do with blinking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone actually feel it improved the experience/immersion?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That argument and that law are primarily to defend civilians against government agencies overstepping boundaries. How do you think lawyers and private investigators manage to get evidence to defend a client? They get the evidence through dialogue and written consent from the holders of the evidence. If the MC had any sense he would hire a lawyer to build evidence and probably a case to protect himself against any eventuality concerning his father's will.
He has no sense, common or otherwise, his dick stole it and raffled it off to buy more stamina.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That argument and that law are primarily to defend civilians against government agencies overstepping boundaries.
That is probably the most tinfoil hat thing i've read on these forums.

Those agencies already have access to that footage and if they don't they can easily apply for a warrant to do so, it's only civilians that don't get access to it.

How do you think lawyers and private investigators manage to get evidence to defend a client? They get the evidence through dialogue and written consent from the holders of the evidence.
In the case of protected evidence like that of CCTV footage they have to show how they got said evidence. Any evidence obtained illegally is dismissed and could result in the collapse of the entire case.

Lawyers still need a warrant to get protected evidence while, again, it's only civilians that can't get access.

Do you have any idea how much paperwork and how many procedures a lawyer has to go through for 1 single item of evidence?

Even evidence obtained from crime scenes needs to be processed and accounted for every step of the way.

We aren't talking about a lawyer here though, we're talking about the MC who now has evidence on his phone he can't use in any legal capacity because it was obtained illegally.

If the MC had any sense he would hire a lawyer to build evidence and probably a case to protect himself against any eventuality concerning his father's will.
There is nothing any lawyer can do. Will conditions are set according to law and no lawyer can stop him losing his share if he breaks one of them.

At best they can tie it up in red tape in an ongiong battle the Mc would have to pay for and without access to the money he would struggle. Either he'd lose the fight and still have money left or try and fight it and lose the fight broke.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Haha! It was intended actually. :D We were trying something new with a simulated breathing effect similar to what we do with blinking.
I think the blinking effect is great

at first I thought I had a problem with the monitor, for now it seems strange but it may just be a matter of habit. :unsure:

Reactions: CheekyGimp

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I didn't even notice it since I was too busy reading. I had the same issue with the blinking last episode I didn't notice it till I got a phone call while playing and got freaked out by Bella blinking at me.
Just wait till she starts molesting you if go idle and don't progress the conversation fast enough.

richtosser

Jul 21, 2020
i seem to remember seeing a fix for new renpy version on some other thread when using an older computer, try searching the forum or just google it
Yeah - I've tried them. I'm running 64 bit Win but Renpy update the OpenGL and, unfortunately, I can't run the newer version. I don't have a problem with Dev's updating in general, things move on and get improved, but I don't understand the need to do it on a current project (especially in this case where it has been on the go for 3 or 4 years or so.)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No offense, but I've seen it done better. My Best Deal does it quite as the breathing animations are quite subtle yet noticeable, whereas here it was a bit jarring to just see the render change so suddenly every so often.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Holy shit, the whole Elaine date was hot, i didn't even liked her that much before this episode, but the way the whole scene went changed that, fuck yeah! The finding at the end after an awesome scene was a bit of a let down, but i'am giving her the benefit of the doubt.

As many here said the Jolina/Jenna scene felt a little bit out of place in my Solo runs, but it's not that bad at the end.

Katie asserting dominance over her group was awesome, as i said earlier i like her because of who she is, i really don't want her to change.

Really enjoyed the update, thanks for the hard work.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes