Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
WhereTheHeartIs-Ep20-pc-HQCompressed-EP19Fixed
Original 3.16 Gigs
crunched 1.68 Gigs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)
Why does it say EP19 fixed when also saying EP20?

This is confusing.

• Hey there
Reactions: nicestgamer

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
That is probably the most tinfoil hat thing i've read on these forums.

Those agencies already have access to that footage and if they don't they can easily apply for a warrant to do so, it's only civilians that don't get access to it.

In the case of protected evidence like that of CCTV footage they have to show how they got said evidence. Any evidence obtained illegally is dismissed and could result in the collapse of the entire case.

Lawyers still need a warrant to get protected evidence while, again, it's only civilians that can't get access.

Do you have any idea how much paperwork and how many procedures a lawyer has to go through for 1 single item of evidence?

Even evidence obtained from crime scenes needs to be processed and accounted for every step of the way.

We aren't talking about a lawyer here though, we're talking about the MC who now has evidence on his phone he can't use in any legal capacity because it was obtained illegally.

There is nothing any lawyer can do. Will conditions are set according to law and no lawyer can stop him losing his share if he breaks one of them.

At best they can tie it up in red tape in an ongiong battle the Mc would have to pay for and without access to the money he would struggle. Either he'd lose the fight and still have money left or try and fight it and lose the fight broke.
About the tin foil hat stuff, consider the real legal cases against social media companies and cellphone manufacturers where the agency of your choosing can not access encrypted data and they demand access to the source code or servers (thus violating a slew of laws against privacy and intellectual property). The fact that an agency of your choosing has the data does not mean it can read it.

About the acquisition of evidence, if a private entity is willing to share information you do not need a court order. That is why it is possible for evidence acquired by a PI to be valid in court.

Lastly in court the MC could protect himself arguing he was setup by the email prior to obtaining the clauses of the will, thus directing responsibility to the other party. Going back to your argument, you are right the MC fucked up illegally obtaining evidence, that is way I said the way to go would have being through a lawyer.

Exdeath92

Jul 25, 2017
I remember that a couple of chapters ago the dev mentioned that there wasn't a harem route, but individual ones. How many routes are available? I know that there are at least three (Monica, Jenna and Kate)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A lot that I agree with here in terms of the player not really being given much indication that actions have consequences. To the untrained eye, and even to many experienced adult game players, this game does very often play like one where the MC can fuck around as much as he wants and either get all the girls, most of them, or be able to end up with one but have things end amicably with the rest. This is what I feel gives it a "harem" vibe even though it is not going to be that sort of game, but not everybody knows that.

The fact that the MC is able to weasel his way out of tough situations and still maintain relationships behind other people's backs does make it seem like this will be how the game will continue to play out until the end. Even a possessive character like Katie can be looked at as someone who will eventually come around to the idea of sharing because this is one of those "habits" you mentioned that gets built in to people playing these types of games because that's what conventionally happens in most of them, regardless of how tough the LI is or how committed they seem to want the MC all to themselves. So people will then easily overlook what the characters say and do because they believe that they will eventually change since that's generally the done thing in these games.

This is not to say that I think there should be such a thing in this game, far from it, only that I see this as the reason why people have thought and continue to think there may be a chance for a harem or a mini one. The game gives the player a lot of latitude to pursue every single female character and with (so far) no consequence or even any moralising from the MC about the fact that they are pursuing multiple women, so it can make people feel like it will be alright in the end as this is how it often plays out in other games. I don't know what could have been done to make it clearer this won't be the case, but I do think it will potentially come as a shock to those who play this game but don't know that you can't have them all at the end.

but to some degree we try to remember he is a 19 year old who is likely as preoccupied by the usual things someone that age is
Even at 19, I think most guys would know that you don't go around telling every woman you're seeing that you love them. That's just bound to lead to problems later on.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I remember that a couple of chapters ago the dev mentioned that there wasn't a harem route, but individual ones. How many routes are available? I know that there are at least three (Monica, Jenna and Kate)
im gonna guess there will be, Monica, Jenna, Katie, solo Lily, solo Debbie, (Lily + Debbie or Lily + Debbie + Katie) Bella, Elaine, Wanda, Angel, and Jolina (Jolina + Jenna)

Reactions: Exdeath92

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Yeah, I was more giving examples. I don't see Monica as the emailer but she could be the third gold digger. Many felt that they'd be one and the same but obviously are wrong. I also find it unlikely that Monica is the third gold digger considering how much she hated (or says she hated) Don. To me the most logical answer is Bella, Don fucking Elaine's sister in the house he was sharing with her seems far more likely than Monica. But then maybe Elaine was telling the truth about the affair and is intentionally sabotaging the MC's chances of getting anything. We'll have to wait and see.
Too me the biggest Sus for gold digger is also Bella, plenty of reasons for this as I have mentioned before. Monica being the third person and gold digger has been thrown out the window for me because of quite a few reasons, first being the mail was send a week if not more before the events of the start of the game, second being at the table dinner where you see Katie for the first time and you have a 1 on 1 chat with her she mentions how Monica has been super happy and what not since receiving that mail. At first I too was thinking she was suspect but after the whole Circus thing with the Fortune Teller I completely dismissed her because of what was for told and it was solidified at what the lawyer said later on. My suspicion of Bella being the third person came with the fact that she is close to both Elaine and MC and from the whole tape from the dad it was hinted that they would both be pissed by it, so my first thought at that time was it has to be Monica or Bella or Zarah, Zarah falls off as she has plenty of self confidence issues and as for her marriage she gave a name of her husband and mentioned he was a lawyer so she falls out, that leaves Monica and Bella. So I already mentioned how Monica is absolved from all of this.

So I decided to do some quick check backs and testing, I sort of like Bella so it was a bit of an issue for me to do but had to be done to confirm some stuff. Bella does not understand rejection, or either it is she does but she still pushes forward. Bella is the one who brings MC his stuff at first when it was thrown out by Elaine, she mentions something about Monica but never finishes but mostly playing a cryptic game about it, Second while she is there for moral support for her sister she also does talk shit now and then behind her back all the while by saying she cares for Elaine. However, without Elaine she has no where to go so no place to stay and apparently no ways of sustaining herself, so without Elaine she is effectively homeless. That brings in to question.. How has she lived her life all these years when Elaine was with Don ? How did she get around ? etc etc etc..

Laywer gives a hint about it being someone close to the MC ( so the dogboys mom falls off because he never knew her before the whole Jenna incident and Jo also got introduced later so she is not close either ) and that she has the knowledge of all parties their wills AND conditions. And that person has only met/spoke with the lawyer twice ( 2x ). The only person who is able to know about all the wills and their conditions would be Bella, as she has a connection to both and while there are some restrictions it seems that neither MC or Elaine have restrictions in place allowing them to not talk about their wills to others. Bella was very supportive of you and the USB thing at the house and wanting to be in the loop and knowing all the ins and outs about what you do or dont find out about Elaine.

Another condition that was hinted by the lawyer was that the third person seemingly is not allowed to talk about her will at all AND that the conditions for her will are not based on her own actions or that the conditions must be met by her but instead her conditions are met by depending on the actions taken and perceived by the MC, so their fortune is dependent on how the MC ( you ) treat them or get along with them. And seeing as Bella does not " understand " rejection it brings it up as another clue.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lastly in court the MC could protect himself arguing he was setup by the email prior to obtaining the clauses of the will, thus directing responsibility to the other party.
Prove it.

Prove that the e-mail was sent to sabotage his chances at the money because that's what the defence will argue.

He can't prove shit. He can accuse, he can even show that Elaine was there the time the e-mail was sent but he can't prove intent and with the whole thing backing that Elain couldn't possibly know the stipulations beforehand he has no leg to stand on.

About the tin foil hat stuff, consider the real legal cases against social media companies and cellphone manufacturers where the agency of your choosing can not access encrypted data and they demand access to the source code or servers (thus violating a slew of laws against privacy and intellectual property). The fact that an agency of your choosing has the data does not mean it can read it.
There are plenty of cases against social media for selling data protected under the act.

Considering your average 4chan script kiddy can access social media accounts not to mention the whole fappening thing, social media is about as safe as hiding your house keys under a rock.

About the acquisition of evidence, if a private entity is willing to share information you do not need a court order. That is why it is possible for evidence acquired by a PI to be valid in court.
Evidence from a PI can be used in court, evidence falling under data protection can only be obtained with a warrant and won't be mainly because the chances of a business handing over that data is insancely slim because it can and usually does come back on them.

Home CCTV footage can be used, business CCTV is shaky ground. It's usually the lawyer that will request said footage.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Too me the biggest Sus for gold digger is also Bella, plenty of reasons for this as I have mentioned before. Monica being the third person and gold digger has been thrown out the window for me because of quite a few reasons, first being the mail was send a week if not more before the events of the start of the game, second being at the table dinner where you see Katie for the first time and you have a 1 on 1 chat with her she mentions how Monica has been super happy and what not since receiving that mail. At first I too was thinking she was suspect but after the whole Circus thing with the Fortune Teller I completely dismissed her because of what was for told and it was solidified at what the lawyer said later on. My suspicion of Bella being the third person came with the fact that she is close to both Elaine and MC and from the whole tape from the dad it was hinted that they would both be pissed by it, so my first thought at that time was it has to be Monica or Bella or Zarah, Zarah falls off as she has plenty of self confidence issues and as for her marriage she gave a name of her husband and mentioned he was a lawyer so she falls out, that leaves Monica and Bella. So I already mentioned how Monica is absolved from all of this.

So I decided to do some quick check backs and testing, I sort of like Bella so it was a bit of an issue for me to do but had to be done to confirm some stuff. Bella does not understand rejection, or either it is she does but she still pushes forward. Bella is the one who brings MC his stuff at first when it was thrown out by Elaine, she mentions something about Monica but never finishes but mostly playing a cryptic game about it, Second while she is there for moral support for her sister she also does talk shit now and then behind her back all the while by saying she cares for Elaine. However, without Elaine she has no where to go so no place to stay and apparently no ways of sustaining herself, so without Elaine she is effectively homeless. That brings in to question.. How has she lived her life all these years when Elaine was with Don ? How did she get around ? etc etc etc..

Laywer gives a hint about it being someone close to the MC ( so the dogboys mom falls off because he never knew her before the whole Jenna incident and Jo also got introduced later so she is not close either ) and that she has the knowledge of all parties their wills AND conditions. And that person has only met/spoke with the lawyer twice ( 2x ). The only person who is able to know about all the wills and their conditions would be Bella, as she has a connection to both and while there are some restrictions it seems that neither MC or Elaine have restrictions in place allowing them to not talk about their wills to others. Bella was very supportive of you and the USB thing at the house and wanting to be in the loop and knowing all the ins and outs about what you do or dont find out about Elaine.

Another condition that was hinted by the lawyer was that the third person seemingly is not allowed to talk about her will at all AND that the conditions for her will are not based on her own actions or that the conditions must be met by her but instead her conditions are met by depending on the actions taken and perceived by the MC, so their fortune is dependent on how the MC ( you ) treat them or get along with them. And seeing as Bella does not " understand " rejection it brings it up as another clue.
i believe the lawyer was talking about Elaine as she told the MC she has seen the will before and also has been visiting that second lawyer and thats how she knows about the MCs will condition, i also think the 3rd person is Theresa and thats why she wants the MC to keep visiting her nothing to do with him being a sinner

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Prove it.

Prove that the e-mail was sent to sabotage his chances at the money because that's what the defence will argue.

He can't prove shit. He can accuse, he can even show that Elaine was there the time the e-mail was sent but he can't prove intent and with the whole thing backing that Elain couldn't possibly know the stipulations beforehand he has no leg to stand on.

There are plenty of cases against social media for selling data protected under the act.

Considering your average 4chan script kiddy can access social media accounts not to mention the whole fappening thing, social media is about as safe as hiding your house keys under a rock.

Evidence from a PI can be used in court, evidence falling under data protection can only be obtained with a warrant and won't be mainly because the chances of a business handing over that data is insancely slim because it can and usually does come back on them.

Home CCTV footage can be used, business CCTV is shaky ground. It's usually the lawyer that will request said footage.
Madam, the MC does not have to prove intent of the unknown party, he just has to prove he and Monica were manipulated if he needs to challenge a decision taken by the executor of the will (by your logic there would be no murder, just attempted man slaughter... judge I never intended to kill the man).

Your script kiddies just take advantage of accounts with 123 passwords, if it were that easy Whatsapp would not be banned in some countries and the FBI would not have taken Apple to court.

" You may hand over CCTV footage if the request is in relation to police investigations, legal proceedings/insurance purposes and subject access requests. Individuals can only be given access to CCTV if it captures them alone and no third parties. "

Madam I talk with the certainty of experience, when an employee of mine was killed my lawyer and insurance company gathered most of the evidence and turned it to the police., it is perfectly legal.

Being as this is not even my topic (it was raised by MrFriendly ), I will refrain from further response.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

JoraKoch

Jan 2, 2020
Dudes I forgot what the email was about and can't remember which episode it was :LOL:. Help a brother out?

While trying to find it got to one early episode in which mc got email from elaine. Damn, what a bitch! I can't believe I was this nice with her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
he just has to prove he and Monica were manipulated
That is the intent he has to prove......

All he can prove is that Elaine was in the coffee shop the mail was sent from he can't prove anything else.

Sending an e-mail saying the Mc needs somewhere to stay is all she did. It's on him to prove way because that alone means less than shit and any defence lawyer that's so much as read a book about law would have that laughed out of court.

In order for that e-mail to be used as evidence of anything he would need proof Elaine sent it, CCTV footage showing she was there is circumstantial evidence and proves nothing beyond her being there.

Jo already admitted it was no longer an internet cafe as wasn't used as such so it can't be proven Elaine even sent the mail and boils down to he said she said which doesn't stand up in court.

He would also need to prove she has knowledge of all the contracts and was using that knowledge to sabotage him or even if it could be proven she sent the e-mail the defence will only argue she was going looking out for his best interest and trying to find him somewhere to live because their relationship was strained.

The lawyer handling the contracts won't back the MC up or he'd lose his job.

Spinning off from that, if Elaine was feeling particularly spiteful, she could then sue the MC for emotional damages this whole case has caused her and not only would he lose his case and court fee's but he'd have to pay Elaine damages on top of that because that case she would win.

Shit, I only studied for 2 years and i'd take both of those cases, easiest pay day ever. 2 days work, few grand in the bank and won't even need to put any effort in.

" You may hand over CCTV footage if the request is in relation to police investigations, legal proceedings/insurance purposes and subject access requests. Individuals can only be given access to CCTV if it captures them alone and no third parties. "

Madam I talk with the certainty of experience, when an employee of mine was killed my lawyer and insurance company gathered most of the evidence and turned it to the police., it is perfectly legal.
Without being bitchy, you just did my argument for me.

You may hand over CCTV footage in relation to a police investigation.....

This isn't one.

Individuals can only be given access to CCTV if it captures them alone and no third parties.

Elaine is a third party.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Dudes I forgot what the email was about and can't remember which episode it was :LOL:. Help a brother out?

While trying to find it got to one early episode in which mc got email from elaine. Damn, what a bitch! I can't believe I was this nice with her.

First episode, it is why Monica called the MC.

Reactions: JoraKoch

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The e-mail was also sent to several of the MC's friends not just Monica.
True, guess the MC has shitty friends because we've never seen a single one of them in this game and none of them offered him a place to stay or was ever mentioned again. LOL

Good thing he had the money for a hotel room and that Monica contacted him... Not fun being homeless.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Benares

May 12, 2017

Very first episode: after the funeral Monica contacted MC because MC sent her an email, which MC didn't.

Reactions: JoraKoch
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes