Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
:FacePalm:
Oh I'm paying attention. You, on the other hand, need to extricate your head from your arse before chastising someone for what you're guilty of...

You're the one who hasn't been paying attention, or you'd have noticed the part about downloading the compressed version, because the 5GB Mac version hits download limits for him, instead of playing through gamcore.
Skipping scenes in the hope of avoiding problems with an unsupported port for gamcore, isn't a solution.
WTF are you talking about in the post you replied to he's saying that plying the game on lower quality with the compressed version is better then skipping scenes on gamcore.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Just a public service announcement.

Playing any version of WTHI that isn't on gamecore is way better. Besides monetizing other peoples content... about the time Katie gives you a HJ the gamecore version breaks last I heard, it also doesn't have animations for whatever reason. Even our free version that is only a few eps shy of the full is leaps and bounds ahead of what gamecore bastardized our game into.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
The barstards wait to collect the sitting fees ... They are all the same except Treasure of Nadia ... update every two weeks

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hi all,

Apologies for the absence. June went almost as expected except for the last few days when I ended up in hospital. I was on a business trip in the middle of June and was feeling shit for over a week and then it escalated and I ended up in hospital.

I only got home yesterday and wasn't even in contact with Ace/Cell, so apologies for leaving everyone in the dark. I couldn't work on the game but I could have sent a message to the team on discord but tbh, I just wasn't up for it.

Almost considered asking my girlfriend to log in and send an update but giving her access to this craziness probably would have created more problems, rather than less. :)

I thought it was COVID but it wasn't. It was a virus that triggered a weird auto-immune response where my immune system started attacking my own joints so I was wrecked. Got home last night, still recuperating.

And (for the cynics :) )…..this isn't a stalling / milking tactic. There'll be no further monthly charges until I'm back working on the game (and caught up on the delay).

When the whole world gets COVID, I end up getting something different! :() I'm on a dose of steroids and that seems to be doing the trick. I still feel like shit but feeling about 500% better than last week and a lot better than yesterday.

I'll give a little more details on the game, etc. in the next day or two.

Thanks for the patience.

CG

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Hi all,

Apologies for the absence. June went almost as expected except for the last few days when I ended up in hospital. I was on a business trip in the middle of June and was feeling shit for over a week and then it escalated and I ended up in hospital.

I only got home yesterday and wasn't even in contact with Ace/Cell, so apologies for leaving everyone in the dark. I couldn't work on the game but I could have sent a message to the team on discord but tbh, I just wasn't up for it.

Almost considered asking my girlfriend to log in and send an update but giving her access to this craziness probably would have created more problems, rather than less. :)

I thought it was COVID but it wasn't. It was a virus that triggered a weird auto-immune response where my immune system started attacking my own joints so I was wrecked. Got home last night, still recuperating.

And (for the cynics :) )…..this isn't a stalling / milking tactic. There'll be no further monthly charges until I'm back working on the game (and caught up on the delay).

When the whole world gets COVID, I end up getting something different! :() I'm on a dose of steroids and that seems to be doing the trick. I still feel like shit but feeling about 500% better than last week and a lot better than yesterday.

Thanks for the patience.

CG
MILKING DEV!!!!

Lazy dev avoiding to work on our free game!!!!!

Seriously though Cheeky, just get well, the rest is just background noise!

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Only for like a week. :) I wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for CellStudios panicking. :D
Yeah I'm sure it's not unusual for Cheeky to ghost you. Totally understandable. :whistle:

That sounds like some weird ass and very unpleasant shit though Cheeky. Hope you feel better and the steroids don't shrink your nuts. :)

Thankfully Cell was paying attention when that other developer who will remain nameless wasn't. (y)

KromaTop

Jan 27, 2018
Just a public service announcement.

Playing any version of WTHI that isn't on gamecore is way better. Besides monetizing other peoples content... about the time Katie gives you a HJ the gamecore version breaks last I heard, it also doesn't have animations for whatever reason. Even our free version that is only a few eps shy of the full is leaps and bounds ahead of what gamecore bastardized our game into.
gamcore...what's gamcore?

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020

Hi all,

Thanks for the patience.

CG
Thanks for comming back ... At least you woke up from your steroids sleep.

Reactions: acewinz

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Odd questions about ch17....
If you creampie Jenna during her first time instead of going for anal, is she still riding the red wave at the beginning of ch17?
And yes, I am trying to knock up as many girls as I can, just don't know if its worth holding skip for that long to see if the scene is different. lol. xD

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Odd questions about ch17....
If you creampie Jenna during her first time instead of going for anal, is she still riding the red wave at the beginning of ch17?
And yes, I am trying to knock up as many girls as I can, just don't know if its worth holding skip for that long to see if the scene is different. lol. xD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
I decided to do a walkthrough for this game. Right now it is a harem walkthrough, but when paths start to split it will become an open guide at that point. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Episode 18 (There is a message on my patreon about why I will sadly not be updating this guide further. Thank you for understanding)

Note: There is a good chance I will have to make this a forced single path Walkthrough for the rest of the game due to the dev team confirming it will not be a harem ending, since that's how the WT is set up. I'll probably do the Katie Threesome path. We will have to wait and see. I'll do my best as you know.jiat giving a heads up.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
may i ask where can i find the updated version?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes