Dec 17, 2019
There are so many ways for a platform like that to cause problems. Are you unable to play it directly from your computer or phone?
Already tried to download it from mega, after hours of slow downloading, I proceed the 5GB limit of transfer and lost the download progress!

kecaldw

May 19, 2020
when is the next update coming out??? I so want to find out what the MC does now that he saw the video of Elaine going into the coffee shop at the time the email was sent.

Reactions: Punto and Davetiger

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
when is the next update coming out??? I so want to find out what the MC does now that he saw the video of Elaine going into the coffee shop at the time the email was sent.
If I was to hazard a guess, i'd say the update will be out when Cheeky releases it.

I may be wrong though..... I mean, it's doubtful, i'm so close to perfection it scares me but there is always a chance.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You are not paying attention he's talking about skipping scenes on gamcore.
:FacePalm:
Oh I'm paying attention. You, on the other hand, need to extricate your head from your arse before chastising someone for what you're guilty of...

You're the one who hasn't been paying attention, or you'd have noticed the part about downloading the compressed version, because the 5GB Mac version hits download limits for him, instead of playing through gamcore.
Skipping scenes in the hope of avoiding problems with an unsupported port for gamcore, isn't a solution.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes