WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I'm a Jenna fan :oops:
She is a very close second to her sister. Jenna is definitely great in her own way, but I prefer a girl with a little more attitude. I am waiting to see what each of their endings is like before I give my final answer. As of now though Katie is still #1.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lachesis580

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
She is a very close second to her sister. Jenna is definitely great in her own way, but I prefer a girl with a little more attitude. I am waiting to see what each of their endings is like before I give my final answer. As of now though Katie is still #1.
I'll have to use my powers to ruin her then :devilish:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm a Jenna fan :oops:
I'll have to use my powers to ruin her then :devilish:
giphy.gif

Ridiculous! Jenna? No thanks... She is too much work - constantly have to tell her how "great" she looks, she then forces you to go out with Jolina, and dates with her include such exciting experiences like staring at old fossils for hours.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
View attachment 1287684

Ridiculous! Jenna? No thanks... She is too much work - constantly have to tell her how "great" she looks, she then forces you to go out with Jolina, and dates with her include such exciting experiences like staring at old fossils for hours.
They also include computer hacking, breaking and entering, voyeurism, anal sex, and cosplay. So she does have a lot of pros as well. Not trying to sell you on her, just saying. ;)

Reactions: ename144

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
They also include computer hacking, breaking and entering, voyeurism, anal sex, and cosplay. So she does have a lot of pros as well. Not trying to sell you on her, just saying. ;)
Meh, I am not a fan of the illegal activities, nor am I a fan of voyeurism, nor cosplay. She is also not the only one who will have anal sex. In all honesty I am not a fan of her looks or her personality. Katie is more vivacious and quick witted while also being hot.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Meh, I am not a fan of the illegal activities, nor am I a fan of voyeurism, nor cosplay. She is also not the only one who will have anal sex. In all honesty I am not a fan of her looks or her personality. Katie is more vivacious and quick witted while also being hot.
Yep I covered that too. Katie is still my number 1

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yep I covered that too. Katie is still my number 1
Yeah, I think as an old man I go Monica then Katie then Debbie... But since Debbie wants Lily more than anything I bailed on the whole idea of a relationship with her. Even with the "Lily but also you" idea it seems obvious that the MC is the third wheel. I'm actually not a big fan of sharing so the whole "fuck Katie, Debbie, and Lily" then "Jo and Jenna" and then "Wanda and Angel" and who ever else isn't my thing.
I actually have one save where my MC broke up with Katie because she seemed like she wanted to control the relationship. The MC is able to have 1 night with Debbie and Lily, if he doesn't she calls him all kinds of names, then Katie tells him never again.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Yeah, I think as an old man I go Monica then Katie then Debbie... But since Debbie wants Lily more than anything I bailed on the whole idea of a relationship with her. Even with the "Lily but also you" idea it seems obvious that the MC is the third wheel. I'm actually not a big fan of sharing so the whole "fuck Katie, Debbie, and Lily" then "Jo and Jenna" and then "Wanda and Angel" and who ever else isn't my thing.
I actually have one save where my MC broke up with Katie because she seemed like she wanted to control the relationship. The MC is able to have 1 night with Debbie and Lily, if he doesn't she calls him all kinds of names, then Katie tells him never again.
Nothing against Monica, but she is steadily moving down on my list. Katie and Jenna are a top the list obviously and I think Wanda might be 3rd for me now. I'm really liking her character development.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nothing against Monica, but she is steadily moving down on my list. Katie and Jenna are a top the list obviously and I think Wanda might be 3rd for me now. I'm really liking her character development.
Wanda? Really? I'm not into the whole domination thing, doesn't matter who is being dominated. Not my thing. Same with humiliation... The relationship with Wanda is based on a combination of those and her bitchy insecurity.

What has Monica done to go down the list? We haven't seen her since she gave the MC her ass and let him face fuck her. I mean, she is definitely willing to go to some extremes to keep the MC interested.

Reactions: Abhai

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I know. What gives her the right really? You are both in it together and she was just as happy about the whole situation. Playing a goddess role and actually trying to behave as one are two very different things.

I'll finish up my Katie path just to see everything but that situation really rubbed me the wrong way. My Jenna's still down to party so I'm good.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Wanda? Really? I'm not into the whole domination thing, doesn't matter who is being dominated. Not my thing. Same with humiliation... The relationship with Wanda is based on a combination of those and her bitchy insecurity.

What has Monica done to go down the list? We haven't seen her since she gave the MC her ass and let him face fuck her. I mean, she is definitely willing to go to some extremes to keep the MC interested.
Monica has done nothing wrong really. Like I said nothing against her. Just others have moved up the list, Wanda in particular. I really like her last scene with the MC getting to see her non bitchy side. I don't go in for humiliation either but nothing wrong with a submissive girl. If I'm going to rank them all at the moment I guess it will go

1 Katie
2 Jenna
3 Wanda
4 Lily and Debbie
5 Monica
6 Elaine
7 Angel
8 Jolina
9 Bella
10 Natasha
11 Theresa and Zarah in a tie for last. Theresa has a better look. Zarah is more fun.

Angel is tough to rank since she doesn't have much content. Mabel is a one time character so far so not listed. Jolina and Bella's ranks are based more on the fact that I don't trust either one of them at the moment.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I know. What gives her the right really? You are both in it together and she was just as happy about the whole situation. Playing a goddess role and actually trying to behave as one are two very different things.

I'll finish up my Katie path just to see everything but that situation really rubbed me the wrong way. My Jenna's still down to party so I'm good.
Yeah, I like Katie but that whole 3-4some was not great. Essentially if you don't do as she expects she then belittles the MC. Same with Jenna, if you don't go meet Jolina she calls the MC a coward. Yet the MC can't tell them to go fuck themselves at all. Can't discuss with either of them that BS like that is why they are fuck buddies at best, etc. The MC doesn't have nearly enough dialogue where he actually talks about things with the love interest/love of his life.

Monica has done nothing wrong really. Like I said nothing against her. Just others have moved up the list, Wanda in particular. I really like her last scene with the MC getting to see her non bitchy side. I don't go in for humiliation either but nothing wrong with a submissive girl. If I'm going to rank them all at the moment I guess it will go

1 Katie
2 Jenna
3 Wanda
4 Lily and Debbie
5 Monica
6 Elaine
7 Angel
8 Jolina
9 Bella
10 Natasha
11 Theresa and Zarah in a tie for last. Theresa has a better look. Zarah is more fun.

Angel is tough to rank since she doesn't have much content. Mabel is a one time character so far so not listed. Jolina and Bella's ranks are based more on the fact that I don't trust either one of them at the moment.
I pass on Wanda every time, not into those scenes at all. Rather fuck Natasha again.

My list:

1 Monica
2 Katie
3 Debbie
4 Zarah
5 Lily
6 Angel
7 Elaine
8 Natasha
9 Bella
10 Jenna
11 Jolina
12 Theresa
13 Wanda

I don't like being "forced" to do things. I am not a fan of behaving in a passive or submissive manner, however I am not a fan of domination either. Katie, up until the Beach House scene, was all about the banter and fun back and forth. Not wanting to indulge in that bacchanalian event means she starts to rip into him because "all men should want to watch lesbians fuck and fuck three women" :rolleyes:, which is ridiculous because we all know that women are insanely jealous and sex always changes the relationship... Or at least that's what I've been told. :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes