Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Considering the short time frame of the game these women are obsessing over the MC more than Dogboy obsesses over the two J's (what if that's what attracts Dogboy? Women with J names...)

Playing the MC as someone who is faithful to one character causes a lack of content for the player's chosen Love Interest which means going a couple updates before there is anything. Which goes back to the too many Love Interests problem.
Name your character John or something and tell us if dogboy immediately starts humping you when he learns your name :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dev never thought anybody would be willful enough to only go after only 1 girl or the no sex route aka dark route. I'm gonna take a guess and blame acewinz for that. Horndog who needs to be locked up in a basement/dungeon all the time kinda fits the description.

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Name your character John or something and tell us if dogboy immediately starts humping you when he learns your name :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dev never thought anybody would be willful enough to only go after only 1 girl or the no sex route aka dark route. I'm gonna take a guess and blame acewinz for that. Horndog who needs to be locked up in a basement/dungeon all the time kinda fits the description.
Oh yeah, acewinz seems like the perfect person to blame. :ROFLMAO:

I have it on good authority that CellStudios had to make some extra renders of a new character for his own game just because Mr. Horndog thought she was hot... Worst part is that CS didn't even share them with me! ;)

Anyway, I wonder how difficult it would be to code a game to recognize a custom name which starts with J and add a render with some special dialogue. An easter egg of a shirtless Dogboy on a heart shaped bed... :ROFLMAO:

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019

I have it on good authority that CellStudios had to make some extra renders of a new character for his own game just because Mr. Horndog thought she was hot... Worst part is that CS didn't even share them with me! ;)

Anyway, I wonder how difficult it would be to code a game to recognize a custom name which starts with J and add a render with some special dialogue. An easter egg of a shirtless Dogboy on a heart shaped bed... :ROFLMAO:
I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to use that character in the game :p originally she was designed for a comic but because Ace liked her so much I don't think I can use her now, acewinz wouldn't want me sharing her with the world :oops: also I'm not sure how well she'd fit into the game too :unsure:

• Haha

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm not 100% sure if I'm going to use that character in the game :p originally she was designed for a comic but because Ace liked her so much I don't think I can use her now, acewinz wouldn't want me sharing her with the world :oops: also I'm not sure how well she'd fit into the game too :unsure:
We could find a way... Give her a nickname of "Ace" and have her just be someone they run into. I'm sure there must be some way to squeeze her in ;)

Reactions: WhiteyG

Benares

May 12, 2017
Call her Alice but her friends call her Ace for short xD you got me with that, might have to make it happen now :unsure:
ATTORNEY'S OFFICE
- btw MC, this is my assistant, Alice
- glad to meet you MC, i'm Alice but my friends call me Ace, i hope someday you'll call me Ace too.

OR

- MC i'm Alice, owner of Ace PI, i'm supposed to control if you abide to the condition of the will, i'll be following you discretly from now on.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

ROFL. This reminds me of that old adage if a story is told from person to person even a few times, the story will be very different by the time it makes it's way back around.

I claim no liability (I only take credit) if CellStudios asked me for my input on a character he was creating... then took all of my advice and somehow made what I would consider a near perfect version of the nerdy girl archetype. She is still his to do with what he will and the extra renders afaik he was going to make because my feedback was so positive, never actually materialized due to technical difficulties. So no need for any envy on that part MrFriendly ;). She is cute ASF though, definitely should be a VN character deserving of animations. Oh, and if I can't call her mine, I suppose Alice is a good name. :p

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
ROFL. This reminds me of that old adage if a story is told from person to person even a few times, the story will be very different by the time it makes it's way back around.

I claim no liability (I only take credit) if CellStudios asked me for my input on a character he was creating... then took all of my advice and somehow made what I would consider a near perfect version of the nerdy girl archetype. She is still his to do with what he will and the extra renders afaik he was going to make because my feedback was so positive, never actually materialized due to technical difficulties. So no need for any envy on that part MrFriendly ;). She is cute ASF though, definitely should be a VN character deserving of animations. Oh, and if I can't call her mine, I suppose Alice is a good name. :p
I can't really be jealous since CellStudios took my silly character idea for the perfect redhead and is, hopefully, going to have her in the game. LOL

Still think we should use Alice and have her nickname be "Ace" for some cheesy reason like she "aces all tests" or whatever.

Anyway, as I said from the beginning of my arrival here WTHI needs more redheads, hope the next game you three work on together is chock full of them. If not then I will just have to convince CS to add more redheads to The Cabin.

Reactions: acewinz

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I claim no liability (I only take credit) if @CellStudios asked me for my input on a character he was creating... then took all of my advice and somehow made what I would consider a near perfect version of the nerdy girl archetype. She is still his to do with what he will and the extra renders afaik he was going to make because my feedback was so positive, never actually materialized due to technical difficulties. So no need for any envy on that part MrFriendly ;). She is cute ASF though, definitely should be a VN character deserving of animations. Oh, and if I can't call her mine, I suppose Alice is a good name.
Oh, come on Ace and Cell. You guys are torturing us. I've mentioned my soft spot for the hot sexy nerdy girl type (Jenna!), a few times, and you are here one-upping yourselves with another one.

At least show us a sample render so we can salivate while waiting for her in a future game! ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
God, that was so bad. :ROFLMAO:
I aim to please! I was trying for the cheesiest line I could think of so you got that... :)

At this point my sense of humor is 95% sarcasm, dad jokes, and cheesy pick up lines.

We could have Alice be into statistics and poker...

Reactions: Skeltom

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
We could find a way... Give her a nickname of "Ace" and have her just be someone they run into. I'm sure there must be some way to squeeze her in ;)
Call her Alice but her friends call her Ace for short xD you got me with that, might have to make it happen now :unsure:
Of course, she could always identify as Ace (Asexual). That would really tweak the "gotta fuck them all" crowd.

BigRed81Yup

Dec 5, 2020
I'm still holding out hope that Elaine has just been set up as the big bad mastermind. I've grown to like her story and her attempt at redemption. But that Ep. 20 ending leaves a lot to explain. I'm still calling out Jolina as Dizzy, and Elaine went to the shop to confront her because she used her private lawyer to find her identity.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm still holding out hope that Elaine has just been set up as the big bad mastermind. I've grown to like her story and her attempt at redemption. But that Ep. 20 ending leaves a lot to explain. I'm still calling out Jolina as Dizzy, and Elaine went to the shop to confront her because she used her private lawyer to find her identity.
That's just as plausible as the "cabal" theory... The theory that everyone is working together, in secret, to sabotage the MC.

I prefer to believe that Elaine is evil incarnate due to her inaction during the MC's childhood and her love for the despicable Donald. But she's not as repulsive as Theresa to me.

Reactions: BigRed81Yup
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes