MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
if you mean "guilty for being fucked by (my) mc" - each and every of those fine ladies!:lepew:
(just to put talk back on the most important thing:BootyTime:)
The most important thing being which one will be wearing concrete boots as they sink into the ocean, right? Right?

Cuz getting fucked by the MC isn't that special. He'd fuck anything with a pulse, just look at his true love...The librarian.

• Wow
Reactions: JJsaint and Abhai

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I'm still holding out hope that Elaine has just been set up as the big bad mastermind. I've grown to like her story and her attempt at redemption. But that Ep. 20 ending leaves a lot to explain. I'm still calling out Jolina as Dizzy, and Elaine went to the shop to confront her because she used her private lawyer to find her identity.
I believe Elaine is being set up. It would be to obvious for her to be the villain. Unless Dizzy is just Elaine in a mask there is someone else we have to worry about.

That's just as plausible as the "cabal" theory... The theory that everyone is working together, in secret, to sabotage the MC.

I prefer to believe that Elaine is evil incarnate due to her inaction during the MC's childhood and her love for the despicable Donald. But she's not as repulsive as Theresa to me.
I would've thought Elaine's red hair would be enough to earn a little forgiveness from you.

Except Lily though, right?... Right?!?
Completely innocent of everything. Other than fucking in a library I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

if you mean "guilty for being fucked by (my) mc" - each and every of those fine ladies!:lepew:
Except Theresa. Still haven't fucked her. I'm sure at some point she'll be guilty of that too but not yet.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I believe Elaine is being set up. It would be to obvious for her to be the villain. Unless Dizzy is just Elaine in a mask there is someone else we have to worry about.
I don't, I think she will have a "plausible" reason for doing it. Something like she threw him out, like Donald would expect her too after all these years of being trained to be mean to the MC, and then she had her second thought "maternal instinct" and sent the email. I don't think that Cheeky will have her send the email "just because". Not that it will let my MC give a shit.

I would've thought Elaine's red hair would be enough to earn a little forgiveness from you.
Nah, red hair doesn't magically overcome being an utter bitch for 6-8 years. Nor does it overcome the fact that she loved Donald (the garbage human) so much that she would do anything Donald wanted.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I don't, I think she will have a "plausible" reason for doing it. Something like she threw him out, like Donald would expect her too after all these years of being trained to be mean to the MC, and then she had her second thought "maternal instinct" and sent the email. I don't think that Cheeky will have her send the email "just because". Not that it will let my MC give a shit.
You're assuming she sent the email. While the evidence does appear to support that it's not a given. Jolina is tech savvy she could have manipulated the image or sent the email herself. Perhaps Elaine was meeting her sister for coffee, and Bella sent the email. You're so determined to see Elaine be guilty you are unwilling to see any other possibilities.

Like I keep saying it would be to obvious if Elaine is the culprit behind everything. It seems more likely to me to be a ploy by Dizzy to keep us focused on Elaine. While she maneuvers to screw us all out of the inheritance. I think it's possible Elaine really wants a second chance. If you don't want to give it to her that's up to you.

Nah, red hair doesn't magically overcome being an utter bitch for 6-8 years. Nor does it overcome the fact that she loved Donald (the garbage human) so much that she would do anything Donald wanted.
"Never forget the 4th law of thermodynamics: there are never enough redheads. You can't go against physics..."
--Ayhsel

How are you going to get more redheads if you don't fuck the ones you already have. :LOL:

Reactions: BigRed81Yup

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You're assuming she sent the email. While the evidence does appear to support that it's not a given. Jolina is tech savvy she could have manipulated the image or sent the email herself. Perhaps Elaine was meeting her sister for coffee, and Bella sent the email. You're so determined to see Elaine be guilty you are unwilling to see any other possibilities.

Like I keep saying it would be to obvious if Elaine is the culprit behind everything. It seems more likely to me to be a ploy by Dizzy to keep us focused on Elaine. While she maneuvers to screw us all out of the inheritance. I think it's possible Elaine really wants a second chance. If you don't want to give it to her that's up to you.
She is guilty, even if she didn't send the email (though I think she did) she is still a terrible person who fell in love with a man who was a terrible father and she allowed herself to be controlled by him. Donald made her, supposedly, ignore a kid who had lost his mother and the only family/friends he'd ever had. Supposedly because she and Bella are the only ones who have said that Donald forced her to ignore the MC. And I don't believe we have any reason to trust either of them.

"Never forget the 4th law of thermodynamics: there are never enough redheads. You can't go against physics..."
--Ayhsel

How are you going to get more redheads if you don't fuck the ones you already have. :LOL:
There are never enough redheads in games. Putting a token one in who loved fucking the MC's dad so much that she would do anything that he wanted doesn't make her very attractive to me.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
She is guilty, even if she didn't send the email (though I think she did) she is still a terrible person who fell in love with a man who was a terrible father and she allowed herself to be controlled by him. Donald made her, supposedly, ignore a kid who had lost his mother and the only family/friends he'd ever had. Supposedly because she and Bella are the only ones who have said that Donald forced her to ignore the MC. And I don't believe we have any reason to trust either of them.
Oh I don't trust Elaine or Bella. That would be crazy, but that doesn't mean I won't be open minded. I don't put as much emphasis on them not giving the MC much attention as a child. It's not really uncommon among rich people anyway. Some get nannies to raise their kids or simply don't want them spoiled or coddled. We've had this discussion so I won't dwell on it, but I don't think it was as bad as some think it was. However as we don't get to see what it was like it is left for us to interpret how we see it.

There are never enough redheads in games. Putting a token one in who loved fucking the MC's dad so much that she would do anything that he wanted doesn't make her very attractive to me.
Well you don't get to complain about redheads in this game. There are more redheads than blondes or brunettes. Although other than Katie you don't seem to like any of them.

I don't think it was Donald's dick that she loved. Pretty sure she said their sex life wasn't great. It was the lifestyle. Not that it makes her a better person at all, but not unusual for a woman to put up with more bullshit for a rich husband. Plenty of people have put up with worse for a lot less.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I'm still holding out hope that Elaine has just been set up as the big bad mastermind. I've grown to like her story and her attempt at redemption. But that Ep. 20 ending leaves a lot to explain. I'm still calling out Jolina as Dizzy, and Elaine went to the shop to confront her because she used her private lawyer to find her identity.
Exactly. I can't see the dev team spending years with this big mystery of who is double-crossing the MC, just to reveal that it was Elaine, the first person the MC, and the players, suspect, all along. It is both too obvious, and too easy. Why have a mystery if you just pick the most obvious suspect? It is no longer a mystery then.

I think she is being setup either intentionally, or coincidentally, to look guilty, so that it is more dramatic when the guilty party is revealed.

My opinion of who it actually is changes from update to update, but at the moment I think Jolina is the most likely since the story seems to be steering us away from considering her, with Bella, a close second candidate. It is also certainly possible that it is some out there possibilities like Monica, although I can't think of a motive.

Other characters like Zarah, Angel, or Wanda are theoretically possible, but none of them have enough screen time. I think that the devs would make the guilty character have lots of screen time with the MC all along, to make it more surprising when it is finally revealed.

I understand that lots of people don't like her, which I understand, and she has a lot to answer for to be certain. Her redemption was too easy, I agree. But I think it is possible to be more sympathetic to her character. Lots of people get controlled by a stronger spouse and then regret it later. It doesn't make them irredeemable in by book, though throwing out all the MCs stuff after his Dad's death, is pretty low and hard to justify, since he is gone. Of course, we only have Bella's word for it, maybe Bella or someone else threw it out.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I heard that in Tom Hiddleston's LOKI voice

Last edited:

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020

If you hear Donalds tape recoring for the MC he did said "he made sure Elaine dont treat him very well" so its not Elaine who ignored MC. Rember she is a Gold Digger and have to follow Donalds instructions.
She did send the email to ensure MC had a place to stay ... you can see her on the survillance Cam at the coffe shop.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If you hear Donalds tape recoring for the MC he did said "he made sure Elaine dont treat him very well" so its not Elaine who ignored MC. Rember she is a Gold Digger and have to follow Donalds instructions.
She did send the email to ensure MC had a place to stay ... you can see her on the survillance Cam at the coffe shop.
That pic is most likely a setup, i'm guessing by Jolina/Bella.

Reactions: JackMiejov

Rejv95

Sep 4, 2017
Exactly. I can't see the dev team spending years with this big mystery of who is double-crossing the MC, just to reveal that it was Elaine, the first person the MC, and the players, suspect, all along. It is both too obvious, and too easy. Why have a mystery if you just pick the most obvious suspect? It is no longer a mystery then.

I think she is being setup either intentionally, or coincidentally, to look guilty, so that it is more dramatic when the guilty party is revealed.

My opinion of who it actually is changes from update to update, but at the moment I think Jolina is the most likely since the story seems to be steering us away from considering her, with Bella, a close second candidate. It is also certainly possible that it is some out there possibilities like Monica, although I can't think of a motive.

Other characters like Zarah, Angel, or Wanda are theoretically possible, but none of them have enough screen time. I think that the devs would make the guilty character have lots of screen time with the MC all along, to make it more surprising when it is finally revealed.

I understand that lots of people don't like her, which I understand, and she has a lot to answer for to be certain. Her redemption was too easy, I agree. But I think it is possible to be more sympathetic to her character. Lots of people get controlled by a stronger spouse and then regret it later. It doesn't make them irredeemable in by book, though throwing out all the MCs stuff after his Dad's death, is pretty low and hard to justify, since he is gone. Of course, we only have Bella's word for it, maybe Bella or someone else threw it out.
I agree. Elaine as of now seems like unlikely suspect despite that CCTV footage. I will tell my reasoning now and I will talk about it in terms of characters but it's basically just how I think devs want the game to progress. Some spoilers ahead obviously so don't read if you don't want spoilers of recent chapters.

I think the main clue that makes Elaine as unlikely suspect is the fortune teller. You know how it is about fortune tellers and video games (or VN in this case), they are there mostly for foreshadowing. I think the "mother figure" in question isn't Monica but Elaine, because of all that stuff about money and house and because there where many hints about how Elaine wants to tell us something but can't (which is what fortune teller beside that we are in her heart). I think it's obvious by now that Elaine is that beneficiary whose will condition states not to tell anyone about conditions unless you want to make them null and void (lawyer talks about this in ch 19). Also, lawyer says that he only met that Dizzy couple of times (or was it 3 times?) and Bella said that Elaine is obsessing over will and that she frequently visits the lawyer. Well, that might be visit to her lawyer, but it seems unlikely she only met that lawyer Greg only couple of times based on these hints. And after that talk about mother figure which seems to be Elaine, fortune teller said that there is a viper looming over you which kind of implies that whoever is mother figure, isn't that viper she's talking about.

Why Jolina is most likely suspect as of now: Jolina seems to be lying about CCTV footage. As far as I can remember, she sad to the MC that she got a hold of footage couple days prior to that discovery of hacking and that she then got mad and kept a hold of footage for some more time, but Jenna said that the date of folder on Jolina's PC is the same one as the one when you got mistery e-mail. That kind of implies that she had a hold of that folder for a long time and that she was up to something from the start of the game. She also has a motive being broke as she is, while we know that Elaine has a lot of savings (well if she is honest about it but it seems like she is). Also, she is the only one who we know so far that was involved with all the beneficiaries. Also, fortune teller said that Dizzy is Dizzy on the outside but not on the inside and that she is a viper on the inside. Elaine is kind of portrayed as pretty cold from the start and even after her "redemption" she is much colder than other characters so you would think that the viper or Dizzy is someone more, well, fluffy on the outside haha someone like Jolina or Bella. Also Jolina is a tech savvy (albeit not as good as the best girl) so she might be using that to her advantage and frame Elaine or maybe even use Elaine's visit to the cafe to gain access to her email and learn about will conditions. Also, there are hints of Jolina wanting to tell you something and it seems like that something is related to the person she met couple years ago since there were those scenes where she talks about something on this line. That someone might be Donald since it seems like the game is implying that Donald started affair with Dizzy while he was with Elaine. That kind of rules out Theresa as being a Dizzy despite that hint about Dizzy being a religious lunatic that Elaine mentioned. Maybe Jolina is involved in that too and diverting attention from her to Theresa, and Jolina is the only one involved with Theresa beside the MC.

A lot of what ifs, but there are the hints that come into my mind. The only other suspect I can think of is Bella but there are not much hints about her beside Katie not liking her. That is a big hint since devs are kind of pushing Katie a lot and we already saw that "gut feeling" means a lot here.

I am not saying that Jolina is a villain. Actually, it seems to me that the game is progressing towards "no real villain" route and even if Jolina is a Dizzy, it seems like the devs are making her as someone who is a villain from the start that got involved with the MC and then started falling for him and having the guilty conscience (sort of like a Lima syndrome). I am not saying that Elaine is cleared of suspicion, but just that she is less likely suspect than Jolina despite that CCTV footage.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Yep everyone is trying to screw over MC why else would panties be dropping so quickly every time he meets a woman. All the LIs are Dizzy since Donald was a harem lover just like his son. They found out about his affairs with all of them and killed him and now are trying to get rid of his son. The younger LIs are there to support family or for money.:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
Yep everyone is trying to screw over MC why else would panties be dropping so quickly every time he meets a woman. All the LIs are Dizzy since Donald was a harem lover just like his son. They found out about his affairs with all of them and killed and now are trying to get rid of his son. The younger LIs are there to support family or for money.:cool::cool::cool:
I agree. Elaine as of now seems like unlikely suspect despite that CCTV footage. I will tell my reasoning now and I will talk about it in terms of characters but it's basically just how I think devs want the game to progress. Some spoilers ahead obviously so don't read if you don't want spoilers of recent chapters.

I think the main clue that makes Elaine as unlikely suspect is the fortune teller. You know how it is about fortune tellers and video games (or VN in this case), they are there mostly for foreshadowing. I think the "mother figure" in question isn't Monica but Elaine, because of all that stuff about money and house and because there where many hints about how Elaine wants to tell us something but can't (which is what fortune teller beside that we are in her heart). I think it's obvious by now that Elaine is that beneficiary whose will condition states not to tell anyone about conditions unless you want to make them null and void (lawyer talks about this in ch 19). Also, lawyer says that he only met that Dizzy couple of times (or was it 3 times?) and Bella said that Elaine is obsessing over will and that she frequently visits the lawyer. Well, that might be visit to her lawyer, but it seems unlikely she only met that lawyer Greg only couple of times based on these hints. And after that talk about mother figure which seems to be Elaine, fortune teller said that there is a viper looming over you which kind of implies that whoever is mother figure, isn't that viper she's talking about.

Why Jolina is most likely suspect as of now: Jolina seems to be lying about CCTV footage. As far as I can remember, she sad to the MC that she got a hold of footage couple days prior to that discovery of hacking and that she then got mad and kept a hold of footage for some more time, but Jenna said that the date of folder on Jolina's PC is the same one as the one when you got mistery e-mail. That kind of implies that she had a hold of that folder for a long time and that she was up to something from the start of the game. She also has a motive being broke as she is, while we know that Elaine has a lot of savings (well if she is honest about it but it seems like she is). Also, she is the only one who we know so far that was involved with all the beneficiaries. Also, fortune teller said that Dizzy is Dizzy on the outside but not on the inside and that she is a viper on the inside. Elaine is kind of portrayed as pretty cold from the start and even after her "redemption" she is much colder than other characters so you would think that the viper or Dizzy is someone more, well, fluffy on the outside haha someone like Jolina or Bella. Also Jolina is a tech savvy (albeit not as good as the best girl) so she might be using that to her advantage and frame Elaine or maybe even use Elaine's visit to the cafe to gain access to her email and learn about will conditions. Also, there are hints of Jolina wanting to tell you something and it seems like that something is related to the person she met couple years ago since there were those scenes where she talks about something on this line. That someone might be Donald since it seems like the game is implying that Donald started affair with Dizzy while he was with Elaine. That kind of rules out Theresa as being a Dizzy despite that hint about Dizzy being a religious lunatic that Elaine mentioned. Maybe Jolina is involved in that too and diverting attention from her to Theresa, and Jolina is the only one involved with Theresa beside the MC.

A lot of what ifs, but there are the hints that come into my mind. The only other suspect I can think of is Bella but there are not much hints about her beside Katie not liking her. That is a big hint since devs are kind of pushing Katie a lot and we already saw that "gut feeling" means a lot here.

I am not saying that Jolina is a villain. Actually, it seems to me that the game is progressing towards "no real villain" route and even if Jolina is a Dizzy, it seems like the devs are making her as someone who is a villain from the start that got involved with the MC and then started falling for him and having the guilty conscience (sort of like a Lima syndrome). I am not saying that Elaine is cleared of suspicion, but just that she is less likely suspect than Jolina despite that CCTV footage.
unpopular opinion : I dont think is Jolina

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
unpopular opinion : I dont think is Jolina
It could really be Zarah... She's a partner with Monica in the business so she needs money just as much. She's lonely and has been for awhile.

:unsure:The fact is that all but one of the mature ladies is in a situation where they need money and are lonely so I suppose Zarah's not any more or less of a strong candidate for being Dizzy.

Reactions: Punto

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That pic is most likely a setup, i'm guessing by Jolina/Bella.
I don't think so because there is another event that happened, the MC and Elaine were in the car and passed by the coffeshop, MC asked Elaine to have a coffee there but she refused.
That scene did not happen by chance, there is a reason for this, to show that Elaine doesn't want to be seen there with the MC to avoid the risk that the MC learns that she went there.
Elaine can certainly imagine that the MC maybe found out from where the mail was sent.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes