Azain

Mar 25, 2017
Honestly the dev is great at writing. I like how all of the characters are written, some are dislikable to me, but not because they're badly written, exactly the opposite. And there's a lot of different personality types coupled with an interesting scenario that leads to you investigating and suspecting a lot of characters.

And i like that i can reject everyone. One of my favorite ways to do a first playthrough is to say "no thank you" to everyone that i can. Just sorta funny to see how people react, and it feels nice not to be forced into something. He's made room for a lot of scenarios.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just eat, sleep and fap here unfortunately.........
Same here. Between partners at the moment. The closest I have is my polyamorous ex-nesting partner. She identifies as asexual now, so back rubs and cuddles. Those are still good!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don't get ex-nesting thing, what does it mean?
It means we used to have a household together. We still see each other, we still have a connection, but she lives with her now husband. We still have a weekly date where I come over while her husband either goes out to practice with his big band, or he works in his office. When he went out travelling, I stayed the night and headed home the morning after.

Our current relationship is...complicated.

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
What if the dad is still alive and just playing a joke on the mc
If that were to happen, I'd seriously consider donating a shit ton of cash to the dev. Would it feel like a cop out? Yes. Would it be hilarious? Damn right it would. MC's dad being all: 'LOL, you all got pranked, bitches! You ain't seeing a dime of my money!'.:KEK:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
It means we used to have a household together. We still see each other, we still have a connection, but she lives with her now husband. We still have a weekly date where I come over while her husband either goes out to practice with his big band, or he works in his office. When he went out travelling, I stayed the night and headed home the morning after.

Our current relationship is...complicated.
:eek::eek::eek: you sure her husband is not a cuck:unsure: still seeing each other having a connection is nice, weekly date is pushing it but staying the night is......

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
So I've been playing the whole thing again from scratch and, man is it hard for me to believe that someone could trust that red-headed bitch of Elaine. I mean, tell her to fuck off is the most sensible and realistic response I could expect. Playing along with her just to fuck her (and fuck her over, too :BootyTime: ), I get that... but (using E20's title) forgive her and forget everything she did? Really?

Not that I trust her sister, either. At first glance there was just something... off about her that I still cannot explain.:illuminati:

To be honest, I'm enjoying my 'aromantic and possibly psychopathic douche' route for, if nothing else, not falling into any girl's honey trap. :WeSmart:

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2018
So I've been playing the whole thing again from scratch and, man is it hard for me to believe that someone could trust that red-headed bitch of Elaine. I mean, tell her to fuck off is the most sensible and realistic response I could expect. Playing along with her just to fuck her (and fuck her over, too :BootyTime: ), I get that... but (using E20's title) forgive her and forget everything she did? Really?

Not that I trust her sister, either. At first glance there was just something... off about her that I still cannot explain.:illuminati:

To be honest, I'm enjoying my 'aromantic and possibly psychopathic douche' route for, if nothing else, not falling into any girl's honey trap. :WeSmart:
I dont know about Bella but the whole Elaine thing ''I was just being mean to you because of your father'' sounds like bullshit to me, the MC should prank Elaine by passing AIDS to her, it would be hilarious :KEK:

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
I dont know about Bella but the whole Elaine thing ''I was just being mean to you because of your father'' sounds like bullshit to me, the MC should prank Elaine by passing AIDS to her, it would be hilarious :KEK:

It's funny; reading her lines goes along something like this:

Elaine: I was only mean to you because of your horrible dad. I regret what I did and even though he made me do these things, I take full responsibility for all things said and done. No excuses or hiding behind your dad's orders :cry:.

Me (pretending to give a fuck): I believe it and I forgive you ( :KEK: ).

Elaine: Thank you! Thank you so much! You won't regret it :giggle:.

*Naughty times ensue*:BootyTime:

Me (still pretending to give a fuck): You are so beautiful. I still cannot believe I never saw this side of you, but I'm glad I am seeing it now :love:.

Elaine: I wanted to be more open with you and support you, but... your dad was very manipulative. He had me under his control and I was a fool to let him me boss me around like I was just a trophy or a puppet to him. He was just... so convincing and crafty. His shadow still lingers behind me :cry:...

Me: What the fuck happened to 'I take full responsibility for all things said and done:WaitWhat:?

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2018
It's funny; reading her lines goes along something like this:

Elaine: I was only mean to you because of your horrible dad. I regret what I did and even though he made me do these things, I take full responsability for all things said and done. No excuses or hiding behind your dad's orders :cry:.

Me (pretending to give a fuck): I believe and I forgive you ( :KEK: ).

Elaine: Thank you! Thank you so much! You won't regret it :giggle:.

*Naughty times ensue*:BootyTime:

Me (still pretending to give a fuck): You are so beautiful. I still cannot believe I never saw this side of you, but I'm glad I am seeing it now :love:.

Elaine: I wanted to be more open with you and support you, but... your dad was very manipulative. He had me under his control and I was a fool to let me boss me around like a was just a trophy or a puppet to him. He was just... so convincing and crafty. His shadow still lingers behind me :cry:...

Me: What the fuck happened to 'I take full responsability for all things said and done:WaitWhat:?
I honestly rather fuck the old library lady than Elaine

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That's how polyamory works. It might change from relationship to relationship, but the basic idea of having multiple lovers is the core.
Yup. Just so. Yeah, I was sad when she went to create a "household of two" with him, but that is always a potential risk (I was also having major clinical depression at the time, so "caregiver burnout" was a thing, too). I don't fault them for it. The two of us provided different qualities in our relationship with her (She's recently said he scratches her back better and kneading and massaging. Definitely not "cucking" or NTR when everyone is above board and consents.

One thing she appreciates is how open she can be about her insecurities about him.

Reactions: voyeurkind
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes