lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Elaine blames MC's father but after the death so with no chance of being influenced by him, she throws MC's things away and it's nice that Bella picks up some things and brings them to him.
Did Bella act spontaneously or with calculation?
The problem is that we can argue from here to infinity, but Cheeky and the Ace Cell duo can overturn all our logical assumptions.
We will wait for the last act of this game to be able to say I thought it, I said it, I was sure of it. Thanks to the big trio after twenty updates, we are still here wondering when the next update will arrive.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2018
Elaine blames MC's father but after the death so with no chance of being influenced by him, she throws MC's things away and it's nice that she picks up some things and brings them to him.
The problem is that we can argue from here to infinity, but Cheeky and the Ace Cell duo can overturn all our logical assumptions.
We will wait for the last act of this game to be able to say I thought it, I said it, I was sure of it. Thanks to the big trio after twenty updates, we are still here wondering when the next update will arrive.
Yeah, the truth will be what the dev wants to be, but part of the fun in the game is burning some brain cells trying to formulate some weirldy theories (i still think that Lily and the librarian are manipulating everyone:illuminati:), i started suspecting a little from Monica since Bella and Elaine said she knew MC father before, maybe Monica is just a MILF who didn't had a good fuck in some time and is just horny, maybe she is just a MILF who didn't had a good fuck in some time and is trying to get all money from MC, or Elaine and Bella are just putting this thoughts in MC head to confuse him :unsure:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Elaine blames MC's father but after the death so with no chance of being influenced by him, she throws MC's things away and it's nice that she picks up some things and brings them to him.
I remember when i played the game for the second time that there was a problem with Bella showing up to Monica's house with MC's stuff. If i recall correctly the mail from Elaine came after and when we talk with Elaine about the car in the garage, she seemed genuinly surprised about the story Bella told you, that Elaine had already dumped your stuff outside.
And Bella seems always so insistant to seduce the MC that it's really stange. We know that Bella and the MC had no real relations before and that Bella suddently lost her job and appartment just after Don died.
I would not be surprised if Bella did not really had a job and that her appartment was paid by Don.
I even start to imagine that Bella is the third person and that her secret task is to seduce the MC and maybe marry him, Don can be wicked enough to force her to do this to prouve that she's a golddigger bitch.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Never trusted Elaine and this will never change. The complete story bout because of the Daddy she was this way. She´s just an fucking bitch who acted this way because of the money she would get always. Thats just fucking cheap excuse. Bella ... well, she´s an cheap whore. Atleast that feeling i got from her nothing more, so in my eyes just a quick Fuck-Doll. (Who maybe just does it to get her share from the Dead Fuckhead) ... Even when it comes out that both where genuine, they can burn in Hell. Well, there are more i don´t trust but they are a different story. .... Best option would be still: Take the Money we already have, sell the Beach Hause and do a long Jorney and start a New Life without all Peops we know until now.

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Never trusted Elaine and this will never change. The complete story bout because of the Daddy she was this way. She´s just an fucking bitch who acted this way because of the money she would get always. Thats just fucking cheap excuse. Bella ... well, she´s an cheap whore. Atleast that feeling i got from her nothing more, so in my eyes just a quick Fuck-Doll. (Who maybe just does it to get her share from the Dead Fuckhead) ... Even when it comes out that both where genuine, they can burn in Hell. Well, there are more i don´t trust but they are a different story
There are not many people you can trust in this game, everybody is cheating, lying, even your LI can't be trusted for a large part of them, even the MC can't be trusted depending on your choices he can be a goddam mother fucker!

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Man what is up with all this Elaine hate in the comments?

She's genuinely the reason I continue to play this game, she's honestly a hot af milf.

I think you're taking everything on face value here because the game tells you to hate Elaine. Everything is pointing towards her being a bad guy to the point it's obvious that it's only a red herring.

By the end of this game when the other side of the coin is revealed don't be surprised all what she did was for MC's sake when it all comes down to it.

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
There are not many people you can trust in this game, everybody is cheating, lying, even your LI can't be trusted for a large part of them, even the MC can't be trusted depending on your choices he can be a goddam mother fucker!
Quite literally, in some paths :KEK:.

You can also make him a sexual pest and a potential rapist or at least a sextortionist (Wanda comes to mind).

I like call this the 'Like father, like son' path...

She's genuinely the reason I continue to play this game, she's honestly a hot af milf [1].

I think you're taking everything on face value here because the game tells you to hate Elaine [2]. Everything is pointing towards her being a bad guy to the point it's obvious that it's only a red herring [3].

By the end of this game when the other side of the coin is revealed don't be surprised all what she did was for MC's sake when it all comes down to it [4].
[1] That she is, though I don't think she gets the M in MILF.

[2] It's not so much the game telling to hate her (which it does), but rather her and her attitude, which I'll expand upon in a second.

[3] I don't think she is the Bad Guy [TM], but I do think she is a selfish bitch putting on a facade of innocence and playing the victim card.

[4] I would not bet on it, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Now, on to Elaine and her attitude, does anyone else find it kinda creepy how she keeps bringing up the MC's father even though she says she wants to forget the bad shit he made her do?

Elaine: Your father did X and Y, but you MC are so much Z. You are twice the man your father was (red flag for me) and you make me feel wanted in a way your father never did (big red flag for me). Also, MC, I want you to take me and ravish me like a whore in your father's bed (huge fucking red flag for me).

I mean I get wanting to take revenge and shit on the MC's father's memory, but do you really have to say it like that? I almost skipped the whole sex scene with her as soon as I read that (though I managed to get to the end without doing so :BootyTime: ).

Anyhow, I don't think she is the viper, but she sure as hell does not seem to be an innocent and scarred victim like she wants us to believe she is.

Last edited:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
She's genuinely the reason I continue to play this game, she's honestly a hot af milf.
Good for you, that you like her ... I´m not, because i don´t like her Look (same goes for Monica and Zarah) or the background story.
I personaly wouldn´t waste my time with someone who acted an way just because someone else wanted it.

Everone like other things. So for me the most Chars are just "meh wtf boring ugly".

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

I think you're taking everything on face value here because the game tells you to hate Elaine. Everything is pointing towards her being a bad guy to the point it's obvious that it's only a red herring.

By the end of this game when the other side of the coin is revealed don't be surprised all what she did was for MC's sake when it all comes down to it.
No one is saying she's fugly here. Instead we are questioning her actions and motivations. I don't believe that anyone can ignore a child for as long as she did JUST because the man she "loved" told her to do so. There must have been times when Donald wasn't home or where the MC and Elaine were alone yet she never was nice to the MC. She continued to be a terrible person, including throwing out his stuff (she sent the emails and texts and refers to it when the MC comes back to the house), up until she went and talked to the lawyer. Then she changes to this "reconciliation" bit while trying to figure out if she can get out of the will conditions by visiting a different lawyer.

What if she is just a manipulative snake and she is being nice because that was the will condition that Donald set for her? Perhaps he decided to be cruel to her and force her to interact with the MC, someone she never cared for, and now she is doing it while trying to figure out a way to get the house.

I don't think she's a red herring nor is she some white knight like you believe her to be.

Reactions: Trojaner

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
Bro she needs to buy a new pc to Jenna and some crack to keep Katie from selling the furniture to buy it
Damn, seeing it like that, I... still don't care :KEK:.

Just watch me from whatever pit of Hell you are right now, Dad, I'm gonna get fucking rich :WeSmart:.

Thanks for buying all of my 'momma's boy' act and give me such easy conditions. Love and fucking burn forever, your psychopathic son :LUL:.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes