HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I don't think so because there is another event that happened, the MC and Elaine were in the car and passed by the coffeshop, MC asked Elaine to have a coffee there but she refused.
That scene did not happen by chance, there is a reason for this, to show that Elaine doesn't want to be seen there with the MC to avoid the risk that the MC learns that she went there.
Elaine can certainly imagine that the MC maybe found out from where the mail was sent.
Oh, i think she went there and sent the email so the MC would have somewhere to stay but i don't think she has nefarious plans towards the MC. Jo could easily made sure that the MC saw that image and of course he's gonna think she's evil. I'm still on the team that thinks that Elaine is at least mostly sincere towards the MC.

• Angry
Reactions: WhiteyG and BemKaru

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You're assuming she sent the email. While the evidence does appear to support that it's not a given. Jolina is tech savvy she could have manipulated the image or sent the email herself. Perhaps Elaine was meeting her sister for coffee, and Bella sent the email. You're so determined to see Elaine be guilty you are unwilling to see any other possibilities.

Like I keep saying it would be to obvious if Elaine is the culprit behind everything. It seems more likely to me to be a ploy by Dizzy to keep us focused on Elaine. While she maneuvers to screw us all out of the inheritance. I think it's possible Elaine really wants a second chance. If you don't want to give it to her that's up to you.
On the other hand it could be part of a deliberate subversion: Elaine did send the email, but has genuinely reformed and wants to help the MC (along with herself). So this is just more opportunity to make her look guilty (naturally the terms of the will prevent her from explaining her actions at this time), only to reveal later that it really was better for the MC to move out and it was [reader's choice] who's been trying to disinherit the MC the whole time!

I just don't think we have enough information to meaningfully speculate at this point. As everyone has said, nearly every girl in the game could plausibly be the gold digger (Katie and Jenna are the only ones I'd call foul on at this point). Combine that with knowing nothing about the other will conditions, or the gold digger's motives and there's almost nothing we can rule out.

So I think MrFriendly has the right idea: just focus on judging the girls by their actions and don't fret the will stuff until it occurs. I don't hate Elaine (I'm been mostly neutral with her), but she's certainly done nothing to help her cause: she treated the MC like garbage for years, then overcorrected and tries way too hard to be his BFF (or outright lover, which is just creepy). The fact that this change of occurred the instant she learned about the will conditions is highly suspicious but mostly irrelevant. Even if she's completely sincere, I'm in no hurry to forgive her.

Oh, i think she went there and sent the email so the MC would have somewhere to stay but i don't think she has nefarious plans towards the MC. Jo could easily made sure that the MC saw that image and of course he's gonna think she's evil. I'm still on the team that thinks that Elaine is at least mostly sincere towards the MC.
In that case, why not let the MC/Jenna find the video themselves?

If Jolina is 'Dizzy,' it seems very likely she's also the one who knows all the will conditions (since she knew to make the MC visit Monica well before the will conditions were disclosed). In that case she would have ample reason to sew discord between the MC and Elaine early and often, and with as few of her own fingerprints on it as possible. Giving us the evidence herself just calls attention to her own opportunity to tamper with it.

Rejv95

Sep 4, 2017
unpopular opinion : I dont think is Jolina
I do not think it's her either. I just think she is the most likely suspect as of now based on clues. That can easily shift.

I personally think it's Bella and that the fact that both Donald and MC have a thing for banging both sisters is the only thing they'll have in common til the end :D

My opinion is based on gut feeling that Katie didn't like her from the start and had a feeling there is something off about her. Also, she is the one actively involved with both beneficiaries and could've manipulated both based on the knowledge of the will. As fortune teller said, not all sweetness comes naturally, so i have a feeling that's also her case. I could be way of here, but she is someone I would place the bet on if I needed to.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
I relook at the last 3 chapters and her is my theory of how the game is going;
Donolds lawyer said one of the three beneficiaries know the conditions of the other two. Elina was the closes to Donald when he was a living so she knew MC conditions and thats why she set the MC up to renew the relationship with Monica and it will be hard for MC to leave them and forfit the will.
Now Elaine realise she is only entitle for 1/3rd so she is working with her lawyer to claim the full amount instead of going to the animals. If 2 fail than 2/3rd goes to the animals. She will need MC to back her up so nothing goes to the animals. Thats why she is entertaining the MC. The bottom line is she is a Gold Digger... never trust her.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I relook at the last 3 chapters and her is my theory of how the game is going;
Donolds lawyer said one of the three beneficiaries know the conditions of the other two. Elina was the closes to Donald when he was a living so she knew MC conditions and thats why she set the MC up to renew the relationship with Monica and it will be hard for MC to leave them and forfit the will.
Now Elaine realise she is only entitle for 1/3rd so she is working with her lawyer to claim the full amount instead of going to the animals. If 2 fail than 2/3rd goes to the animals. She will need MC to back her up so nothing goes to the animals. Thats why she is entertaining the MC. The bottom line is she is a Gold Digger... never trust her.
Incorrect. If all three meet the will conditions than the estate is split 3 ways. If only 2 they get half each. If it's only 1 they get it all. The animals only get the money if everyone fails.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
On the other hand it could be part of a deliberate subversion: Elaine did send the email, but has genuinely reformed and wants to help the MC (along with herself). So this is just more opportunity to make her look guilty (naturally the terms of the will prevent her from explaining her actions at this time), only to reveal later that it really was better for the MC to move out and it was [reader's choice] who's been trying to disinherit the MC the whole time!

I just don't think we have enough information to meaningfully speculate at this point. As everyone has said, nearly every girl in the game could plausibly be the gold digger (Katie and Jenna are the only ones I'd call foul on at this point). Combine that with knowing nothing about the other will conditions, or the gold digger's motives and there's almost nothing we can rule out.

So I think MrFriendly has the right idea: just focus on judging the girls by their actions and don't fret the will stuff until it occurs. I don't hate Elaine (I'm been mostly neutral with her), but she's certainly done nothing to help her cause: she treated the MC like garbage for years, then overcorrected and tries way too hard to be his BFF (or outright lover, which is just creepy). The fact that this change of occurred the instant she learned about the will conditions is highly suspicious but mostly irrelevant. Even if she's completely sincere, I'm in no hurry to forgive her.

In that case, why not let the MC/Jenna find the video themselves?

If Jolina is 'Dizzy,' it seems very likely she's also the one who knows all the will conditions (since she knew to make the MC visit Monica well before the will conditions were disclosed). In that case she would have ample reason to sew discord between the MC and Elaine early and often, and with as few of her own fingerprints on it as possible. Giving us the evidence herself just calls attention to her own opportunity to tamper with it.
Personally, i'm fairly certain that Jo isn't Dizzy, she's just working for her (she needs money) and that would be Bella.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

add to this the sudden demand for the house hidden by emotional issues, when we know that the house and MC are at the heart of the conditions of Elaine's will

of all her actions, the security footage seems to me to be the least probative.

Rejv95

Sep 4, 2017
Personally, i'm fairly certain that Jo isn't Dizzy, she's just working for her (she needs money) and that would be Bella.
That's quite possible. You can have a clue about it also on fortune teller scene. She mentioned that there's a sister and her blonde, a will, beach house and a key and that sister is coming to the beach house soon. After that, Bella did come to the beach house. It's possible that the person that Jo met is actually Bella and that she is the one that Jo wants to speak with us about. That would be my 2nd guess or 2nd bet, even tho clues point towards Jo.

While fortune teller did speak about Katie and Debbie, the way her sentences were constructed kind of give some room for that 2nd part to be different from the first or in other words that "sister and blonde" from the last part are Bella and Jo, while the part about sister introducing us to the blonde lesbian friend is about Katie and Debbie.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I was thinking, Elaine knowing about part of the testamentary dispositions, in order to be sure that no failures can exist on her part and on MC's, sends Mc to Monica knowing that he will have to leave her in order not to lose the part of the testament reserved to him and in the meantime she tries and succeeds in seducing MC and she makes her sister Bella do it too so that she can get the house where she lives (Elaine has not changed towards MC proof either, when she asks MC if he wants to let her have the house where she lives, depending on if you answer yes or no you will have two very mixed reactions from Elaine, available if Yes, angry if No).Theresa Like the model Angel or Wanda or Zara, they only serve to heighten suspicion and confuse the ideas of who is the gold digger and who the Dizzy. Jolina is marginal part in the whole plot and Monica Kate and Jenna are only in function of the erotic part of the story. I hope I didn't make a big mistake, but it doesn't cost anything to speculate.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Lily doesn't know Mc except when she's introduced to it by Kate.
Angel and Wanda don't meet Mc until the picnic with Monica.
Zara doesn't know Mc until after Mc arrives at Monica's house.
Monica could not have written and sent the e-mail because Jolina states when Mc shows
her the picture of Monica that she is not the one who used the pc of the cafe.
Angel is a character whose purpose is to confuse the mind as well as Theresa. In fact,
they have been seduced and stood up by someone who looks very much like Donald Mc's dad.
Jolina is a key character to tie together the facts and characters of the story, Mc, Elaine and Jenna.
Bella plays a role throughout the story, a very important one.
She shows up at Monica's house poorly greeted by Kate and gives Mc some things that Elaine
wanted to throw away and insinuates in MC the doubt about Monica,
same thing Elaine does.
Barring twists and turns by the terrible trio (Cheeky, Ace and Cell),
logic refers to Elaine organizer, Bella is Donald's beautiful secret lover and gold digger
Jolina pulls out the video with the image of Elaine entering the cafe only after
meeting Jenna and MC at her house not before, why?.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes