Fhkkiutedfvhrh

Nov 22, 2020
Looks to me like you guys are "winging it" as it comes.
Mcd boasted last earnings call about how trimming the menu improved customer experience to due quicker Orders, same as their revenue.

I think if you reevaluate what people expect from your game and how you deliver while making money above minimum wage everyone will be a lot more pleased

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Mcd boasted last earnings call about how trimming the menu improved customer experience to due quicker Orders, same as their revenue.

I think if you reevaluate what people expect from your game and how you deliver while making money above minimum wage everyone will be a lot more pleased
Comparing a fast food restaurant to creating a visual novel might not be the best comparison. Also comparing a large company to a team of three people… feels like a bit of a stretch.

Looks to me like you are a not a Patron and just wants their free content because they got nothing else to look forward to.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

No dev should ever do "what people expect" them to do with their VN. They should just make the game they want to do, if people like it, great! If not, move on to something else.

How much money they make of it has no importance what so ever.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020

Go to Stephen King and tell him that you want him to rewrite his last book to your liking. Or go to Metallica and tell them to rewrite "One" to have more solo drums because it has too much solo guitar. They make more than the minimum wage as well so they should obey you right on the spot.

Reactions: acewinz

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019

I personally put 16 hours a day into the game, I literally have no social life because 1) I'm working on the game all the time and 2) I don't like talking to people in person because they a bunch of bitches :unsure:

The game currently makes $8750 a month which means for my 16 hour days I get paid $18 an hour ( but that's if the full $8750 went just to me ), in reality, I get more like $4.70 an hour ( not sure what Ace and Cheeky take home but I'm sure it's pretty much the same ).

Not to mention that cheeky has said that while he is sick, patreon will be paused meaning nobody has to pay anything but myself and ace will still be getting paid out of his own pocket.

Oh, and I should note, I am perfectly happy with that, more than happy in fact, I'd rather get $4.70 working on this that flipping burgers.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
I personally put 16 hours a day into the game, I literally have no social life because 1) I'm working on the game all the time and 2) I don't like talking to people in person because they a bunch of bitches :unsure:

The game currently makes $8750 a month which means for my 16 hour days I get paid $18 an hour ( but that's if the full $8750 went just to me ), in reality, I get more like $4.70 an hour ( not sure what Ace and Cheeky take home but I'm sure it's pretty much the same ).

Not to mention that cheeky has said that while he is sick, patreon will be paused meaning nobody has to pay anything but myself and ace will still be getting paid out of his own pocket.

Oh, and I should note, I am perfectly happy with that, more than happy in fact, I'd rather get $4.70 working on this that flipping burgers.
DUDE;
If you are paid 26% of the total income I take my words back. My appologies. I now realise why some dick head from Patreon was asking for my Petron ID, They get 70% for puting up a website. FUCK THEM. Is there other sites who can manage your games?

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Say it ain't so. Please tell me that this game hasn't been abandoned.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
No, the game has not been abandoned. Lead dev is ill, but as soon as he's healthy again it will be full steam ahead. Also, last update was in April, so it's only been 3 months.

Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes