jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Attempting to learn postwork stuff. Honestly, I have little to no clue what I'm doing but I think I got a decent result.

If you don't mind, I borrowed one of those preview pics from the previous page to practice on.

Before:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After:

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
This fucking game is single handedly responsible for me skipping so much dialog in other AVN's :p thanks..
The constant, neverending battle of witty comments and insults is truly something else here...,
But i imagine thats also like the biggest criticism from people who don't like the game since it's a very specific writing style

Well, my favourite characters are the Seduction ninja, Wanda the queen bitch & the crazy Bible lady =)

Speaking of the empathic, shy, innocent & introverted Wanda, she's like the only character so far i find myself fantazising about her appearimg in other AVN's.. =/
Just thinking about her like walking around a corner and start bitching at your current LI in AVN XYZ..
I mean sure, there's more depth to her character other than just being a total bitch but still..

My favourite scene is definitely the whole photoshoot one with Angel & Wanda.. no contest here..

Funny & great game

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thats only for the time being, soon it will be 1+1=racist :alien:
you didnt get a joke, so probably it was a bad joke from my part:BootyTime:
as they:cautious: say never explain a joke, even if it is a bad one, so im only gonna say it was a reference to binary/2d vs decimal/3d worlds/points of view...:HideThePain:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
to be fair weve come to the point in society where '1+1=2' is a conspiracy
I remember a video where a teacher was brought up on charges for saying 2+2 did not equal 22.... Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the video.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Any idea if and when this will be updated?
There is no if, it will be updated. Then when is still a question mark as Cheeky took ill and is still recovering. Ace and Cell are still working on the game. Ace gave us this little teaser last week. Other than that can't tell you much.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
There is no if, it will be updated. Then when is still a question mark as Cheeky took ill and is still recovering. Ace and Cell are still working on the game. Ace gave us this little teaser last week. Other than that can't tell you much.
The upcoming post-movie Monica Bobbitt scene for MC's on the harem path is taking longer to animate than originally anticipated. The devs apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience. They additionally hope you will enjoy the 4K resolution and 120 Hz framerate features debuting in this VR-compatible animation.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes