LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
if Monica was the third heiress, at that point, it would not matter if that was her condition in the will, it would still benefit her as it would increase her share of the estate.

but I believe that all conditions are in some way "inconvenient" for the person who has to fulfil them, otherwise it would be too easy.
[/QUOTE

You make a good point i think we do need next update to learn more, but as i look at all the comments using things here form those whom do put up good options my thoughts are still Lily because of one age MC dad will want someone younger than Elaine so list gets short to Angel, Bella, Lily, and most gold diggers are living a good life and don't want to loose it. Angel does not stand up for her self so not viper, Bella and Lily will speak up so possible vipers there Lily just hides it better.
i did just look at the banner lily is not there? so my heart don't lie with her lol..

but if Monica was the second gold digger, why is she mentioned by name to MC and then Dizzy also mentioned in audio recording from MC's dad talks as two separate people.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
They mention that the viper is cunning in nature. It's possible that it's a lie to throw us off.
all is possible, but lily is cunning she hides her intelligence through the bimbo routine and the conversation at party shows this
in fact every conversation where MC is not around the other girls lily shows her ability to dis with the best of them.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
all is possible, but lily is cunning she hides her intelligence through the bimbo routine and the conversation at party shows this
in fact every conversation where MC is not around the other girls lily shows her ability to dis with the best of them.

There's a difference though between having a good mind set with being snarky but being deceitful makes you think in different ways.
I can come up with come backs great on the fly but too far from being a called a viper.
Granted I'm using myself as an example but my views have been challenged here in a good way on characters. :)
Which thank you to those who do by the way.
I'm snarky and can go toe to toe but far from being mind set to be a viper.

Kinda like the idea of Monica being a gold digger.
Also don't because I love how kind hearted she is lol
I always felt her personality seemed to be missing something.
However when you got the money Zara (God I'm old I think that's her name) came to you to help Monica out?
Would this maybe be a sign of Monica manipulating Zara to help you to give her money?
Don't actually believe that but just seeing what people may say back.
If she was a gold digger might add more to her picture.

I think her mild manor makes me think of Monica rarely.
Don't hate me for that :D
I did however believe when the wine scene was there she should have been given half the wine.
Just as an act of kindness for her letting you stay there.

Reactions: LionHeart 95

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
I would love the Monica twist to be true. That seems like the more interesting take if she was the third person.

The Lily theory is too ridiculous imo given the age and timeline, and the Bella/Jolina is the predictable one.

So I'd definitely love the curveball if it were Monica. Its in the right spot of being not too predictable and not too outlandish either to make it plausible and believable.

Reactions: jish55

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I would love the Monica twist to be true. That seems like the more interesting take if she was the third person.

The Lily theory is too ridiculous imo given the age and timeline, and the Bella/Jolina is the predictable one.

So I'd definitely love the curveball if it were Monica. Its in the right spot of being not too predictable and not too outlandish either to make it plausible and believable.
It would be more believable if Zarah is the snake. After her looks declined, she manipulates drunk Monica to get her way. In this way, if Monica is guilty of indiscretions (e.g., causing MC's parents to get divorced), then the blame can lie not on her normally sweet disposition but in her naivety and Zarah's influence.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

surely the Monica hypothesis is the most dramatically interesting one. it would be a real betrayal towards mc and her mother, it would force her daughters into a difficult position.

for me there are two characters whose behaviour clearly stands out from the others; Bella and Jolina, the only two who are ruthlessly courting MC and who will do anything to snatch an invitation to his beach house.
I see Jolina as a gold digger for Donald and Bella as a gold digger for all 3 heirs.

How loving must a sister be who quits her job and leaves her home to help out? Bella is a girl with a plan

TurkishSucuk

Dec 14, 2020
About gold diggers, I've would love the idea of Monica and Elaine; two old manipulative bitches tries to seduce MC to blind and steal from him.

For other girls Jolina is too obvious choice, so dosent fit the twist story, Lily dosent make sense, Bella or Zarah does make senses.

Reactions: ActiveShooter

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
For other girls Jolina is too obvious choice, so dosent fit the twist story, Lily dosent make sense, Bella or Zarah does make senses.
What if Lily was part of a grand conspiracy? What if Bella and Jolina have been working together to discredit Elaine and enlisted Lily to help out?

How?

Who cares how! Just imagine the foursome of exhausting angry sex that would follow! :ROFLMAO:

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Yeah, it seems being a dev is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world. Soldiers, cops and firemen have it easy. Taxi drivers and convenience store workers, too. [EXTREME SARCASM]
Don't forget that they're also working on an old laptop that's veeery slow and the graphics card/ssd/os will fail occasionally.

Oh, also the dev will have a mental illness at some point.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
surely the Monica hypothesis is the most dramatically interesting one. it would be a real betrayal towards mc and her mother, it would force her daughters into a difficult position.

for me there are two characters whose behaviour clearly stands out from the others; Bella and Jolina, the only two who are ruthlessly courting MC and who will do anything to snatch an invitation to his beach house.
I see Jolina as a gold digger for Donald and Bella as a gold digger for all 3 heirs.

How loving must a sister be who quits her job and leaves her home to help out? Bella is a girl with a plan
Bella is my number 2 for the gold digger i like your thoughts very interesting, she truly has obvious plans towards MC is it just love or more?
So we as a group have looked at…...

Elaine - Is Gold digger number one
Some still think Zarah - ( why would you as an old man when you have Elaine want Zarah you must not care of looks remember she was turned down by men for the photo shoot)
Some think Jolina – she is bi-sexual and has more in common with Jenna than MC so i don't think so
Angel - is still an options but few if any mention her?

Many think Bella – She fits per discussion I just wounder if her or Lily are a red herring because this has brought to my attention Lily is and so is Bella Obvious for the Gold digger? both have many indicators is the story.

The Monica Twist
really has me thinking now It might be real wild if it’s her

Also the lawyer said someone knows about everyone’s will conditions
So if it is Elaine are we seeing her doing the same as us looking into the person who sent the email. Is that why she is at the coffee shop? Does Elaine know who the other Gold digger is!

Oh the thoughts of what is to come…..

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Let's be real though this game ain't no Acting Lessons 2.0 production quality wise and writing wise.

I doubt there would be a crazy curveball like how it was in that game.

We honestly might just be overthinking things and its just there. No red herring and all.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'm not yet convinced any of the LI's are the gold digger. That would require a significant change in direction, since we have yet to have any conclusive hints as to who it is. All the girls seemingly have no real motive, outside of Elaine, and she is way to obvious. All we know is that we've met the gold digger, not that it's a LI. The other reason I doubt it's a LI, is because logically, that would eliminate that person as a LI. Or at least one of consequence. More below.

And if it is actually a LI, I predict if you're on that persons path they'll forget about the gold digging, since they fell in love with MC. They'll reveal the plan, beg for forgiveness and so on. If you aren't on their path. Some other series of events will happen, as the gold digger obviously didn't manage to accomplish their mission. I think it's likely, if not almost guaranteed MC gets both the girls + the money at the end.

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
Well, Bella said that years ago MC's dad tried something with her but she rejected him, of course... or did she?:unsure:

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Well, Bella said that years ago MC's dad tried something with her but she rejected him, of course... or did she?:unsure:
The problem with tossing who is a gold digger and saying it might be them is....

A woman will easily throw herself at a guy if he is a looker and if she knows hes got a big cock,
she will keep doing it.
The game makes a point of you knowing he's got looks and well endowed.

Bella really didn't get you spending money right away.
Aside from the date , I don't recall the date that well, but I some what recall her talking about herself then.
You could argue that a good gold digger would know not to talk about herself , less bones to trip over.
(god damn it I have to play this again now lol)
In fact she jumped your bones right away.
IF she was a gold digger she might not give that away so fast and make him earn it.

I have been thinking about one thing.
What if Monica is the viper, its a long stretch but......
What if she set up the fortune teller reading?
If you see her as the viper , She comes out on top and with a loving facial expression.
Where you now have to guess about everyone else, that is a viper like thing to do.
Reaching for the moon on this but if you accept that.
Then Zarah asking you if you are will help Monica out , makes that seem like manipulation.
Specially if emotions and stuff don't come into play.
Her refusing you sex does seem like punishment. Not just well go fuck yourself.

I'm trying to remember things about Zarah that didn't revolve around herself , work and Monica.
There's just sex , I think she didn't want either feelings (love) or emotions to be a part of what they had, so keeping you at a distance.

Which could be taken as someone saying "watch what you say and do around him"
That would also some what explain how Monica goes so quickly to accepting you sexually.
A means of control.
To back track to Zarah who she manipulates you to do stuff.
Like in her bedroom.

The drinking and fake drunk act is Monica's coping with something she views as wrong and trying to accept it.
Which is easy to see people do in real life. So that doesnt need real explanation to make you believe.
(drinking part not fake drunk)
I don't know if I am the only one but I always assumed when she was drinking, it was to use that as an excuse as being drunk even though she was sober.

Its also worth mentioning she grabs the MC's cock and fiddles with it for a while.
I don't know any woman that would have been so naive to not realize that's a penis.
What is it that you have in there!? - I think she says.
She then demands you drop your shorts to show her what your hiding.

Ok Logic check.
Even if you had something in your shorts.
Its likely you aren't wearing underwear, she's gonna check out your goods.
A woman interested in cock is going to look!
She didn't tell you simply remove that item.

Drop your damn shorts so Momma Monica and see your goods!
Did you shave today? lol
Don't-a be so hairy about it! lol - sorry.

Zarah might have said oh you will love it! You got to see it.
Then she can blame Zarah for her depravity , Zarah being her deflects it without the MC knowing better.
Still reaching for the moon but made ya think though I bet.

Its also worth mentioning Elaine said something about Monica, which she denies flat out.
She might be lying.

I don't believe anything I posted about Monica here but I tried to make people think :D
I just went about it in a way to make people think more in depth.

If my wise ass trying to be funny when saying Momma Monica stuff offended anyone.
I'm sorry, I honestly thought this was too long not to try to add something to get a smile.
However I don't apologize for wasting your time.
It wasted mine also, so were both screwed! lol
You're welcome

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Blaisdale, you do like to write, and you have a way to open the thought process, so go on, no apology needed.

Yes Monica set up the whole date with MC so she could have do that with Cleo as she did know Monica.
after all this I'm doing a new play through saving each scene change so to go back to review easier.

i want to look the renders over for clues and review these questions that were brought out in discussion here.
ill be back after i play it again... and update my thoughts on gold digger #2

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is it just me or is nearly every dev of some of the most popular games on F95 falling ill lately??? The odds of that are rather astronomical don't you think?
Yeah, it seems being a dev is one of the most dangerous jobs in the world. Soldiers, cops and firemen have it easy. Taxi drivers and convenience store workers, too. [EXTREME SARCASM]
Don't forget that they're also working on an old laptop that's veeery slow and the graphics card/ssd/os will fail occasionally.

Oh, also the dev will have a mental illness at some point.
Must be good to know about people's personal life better than they do them self or maybe you geniuses a implying some vast Developer conspiracy to rob you of your free games?

Hopefully there is finally an update soon. None since April in August is very close to abandoned.
Read up on what "abandoned" means on this site......

Reactions: acewinz and WhiteyG
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes