LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
who thinks i right
The options for the 2nd gold digger

(Not Possible) Elaine – is the first gold digger

(Not Possible) Jenna/Katie both gave their V card to the MC so not these two

(Not Possible) DebbieShe does like some Dick but is truly not a contender for the gold digger role.

(Not Possible) Zarah – Her last love was years ago, and it had been a while since she had sex before MC.

(Not Possible) Wanda(opinion here is she is to dumb for real to be Dizzy).

(Not Possible) Natasha – She would come out and tell the MC if she was and would have dumped roger already she is not that smart anyway and Cleo said the Gold digger is not “Dizzy by nature” so Natasha does not fit.

(Very unlikely) but (Also possible) Theresea – seem to be a religious nut case happened about time Tommy was born so timing is off to be gold digger, but who’s the father that is unclear.

(Possible) Jolina – She doesn’t seem the Donald’s type I bet was not looking for an independent bisexual women.

(Possible) Angel possible due to last LI was a match for MC dad in her description. But does not fit the dizzy persona

(Probable) Bella She is always plotting trying to get into MC pants even if MC pushes back, knew where MC was staying, shows up unwanted at beach house, says she will help with computer but we never have a point where Jenna and MC discuss Elaine’s computer. but not really a dizzy person nor is their any comment about her as such by anyone.

(Most likely) Lily

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
who thinks i right

(Not Possible) DebbieShe does like some Dick but is truly not a contender for the gold digger role.

(Not Possible) Zarah – Her last love was years ago, and it had been a while since she had sex before MC.

(Not Possible) Natasha – She would come out and tell the MC if she was and would have dumped roger already she is not that smart anyway and Cleo said the Gold digger is not “Dizzy by nature” so Natasha does not fit.

(Very unlikely) but (Also possible) Theresea – seem to be a religious nut case happened about time Tommy was born so timing is off to be gold digger, but who’s the father that is unclear.

(Possible) Jolina – She doesn’t seem the Donald’s type I bet was not looking for an independent bisexual women.

(Possible) Angel possible due to last LI was a match for MC dad in her description. But does not fit the dizzy persona

(Probable) Bella She is always plotting trying to get into MC pants even if MC pushes back, knew where MC was staying, shows up unwanted at beach house, says she will help with computer but we never have a point where Jenna and MC discuss Elaine’s computer. but not really a dizzy person nor is their any comment about her as such by anyone.

(Most likely) Lily

How about the lawyer? Maybe he is MC's dad secret lover? Maybe MC's dad liked to be poked from behind? :KEK: That would be quite the twist.

Deadshot101

Nov 8, 2018
who thinks i right

(Most likely) Lily

Dude you did your research o_O

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
But is he right? :KEK:
Lily is obvious since she states her nickname is Dizzy doesn't she?
Pretty sure most of us reached it , when we played it and Dizzy was said.
Don't quote me on this but before you can have a shower scene with her , doesn't she ask you what nickname you would give
her in high school? Dizzy being one of them? Its been a while since I played that part so I might be wrong but as I remember it. The game heavily points to it.

Though I disagree about the Bella being a viper , she more comes across as pathetic at times.
Shes scrambles to not be homeless, but doesn't seem to look for a job.
(Or at least I don't recall her mentioning job(s) ever)
I can understand someone being scared to the point of using their attraction to set herself up.

As for throwing herself at the M.C. He's suppose to be good looking and have a giant cock.
Its not like women wont toss themselves at someone with a big cock let alone add good looking to boot.

The issue with Bella is shes a I'd hate to say it but a bum.
She lives with her sister , doesn't seem to have a job.
She wants to lay around and not do anything.
You could call her a grifter but I don't think she's despective just extremely lazy.

Its just my opinion but I don't think she'd hurt the M.C.
If someone was a viper I'd expect them more to stay around you to see who is getting close to you.
To prevent people with interferring with their plans, Bella just seems too lazy for that kind of thing.
She just doesn't want to work but have her life secure.
She could fit the Viper title but others fit better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Lily is obvious since she states her nickname is Dizzy doesn't she?
Pretty sure most of us reached it , when we played it and Dizzy was said.
Don't quote me on this but before you can have a shower scene with her , doesn't she ask you what nickname you would give
her in high school? Dizzy being one of them? Its been a while since I played that part so I might be wrong but as I remember it. The game heavily points to it.

Though I disagree about the Bella being a viper , she more comes across as pathetic at times.
Shes scrambles to not be homeless, but doesn't seem to look for a job.
(Or at least I don't recall her mentioning job(s) ever)
I can understand someone being scared to the point of using their attraction to set herself up.

As for throwing herself at the M.C. He's suppose to be good looking and have a giant cock.
Its not like women wont toss themselves at someone with a big cock let alone add good looking to boot.

The issue with Bella is shes a I'd hate to say it but a bum.
She lives with her sister , doesn't seem to have a job.
She wants to lay around and not do anything.
You could call her a grifter but I don't think she's despective just extremely lazy.

Its just my opinion but I don't think she'd hurt the M.C.
If someone was a viper I'd expect them more to stay around you to see who is getting close to you.
To prevent people with interferring with their plans, Bella just seems too lazy for that kind of thing.
She just doesn't want to work but have her life secure.
She could fit the Viper title but others fit better.
Bella was working, Elaine stated she may have lost her job because moving in with her to help cope with the grief. Elaine stated she Bella has a heart of gold the opposite of her. so maybe the viper didn't fit but why all of a sudden throw herself at MC now of all times. they were around each other Also when MC is collecting the car Bella is very Direct if not Venomous with her word toward her sister. making a girl that can be a viper.
also yes she is a hot temptress that knows how to use her body.

sorry but i forgot to include Monica she is a (possible but not likely). as Cleo stats she has secrets not yet reviled and also the the MC is where her heart lies. along with all the controversy over how the divorce actually happened.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I don't see Lily as the "gold digger" mainly cause she doesn't show any interest in money or even care's about the will mc's dealing with. Because she also comes from a well off home, she most likely never needed money, so her digging off MC's father also wouldn't make much sense as her parent's always provided for her.

Random06776

Jul 21, 2020
I don't see Lily as the "gold digger" mainly cause she doesn't show any interest in money or even care's about the will mc's dealing with. Because she also comes from a well off home, she most likely never needed money, so her digging off MC's father also wouldn't make much sense as her parent's always provided for her.
They mention that the viper is cunning in nature. It's possible that it's a lie to throw us off.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Guys Lily is still a teenager. Do you really think they would make MC's father a pedophile for the sake of such a twist (assuming he didn't first meet 'Dizzy' just within months of his death)?

Or, perhaps the twist is that Lily is actually a 35 year old half-Asian that just doesn't age? Sounds more half-Assian to me ...

Reactions: jish55

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
I don't see Lily as the "gold digger" mainly cause she doesn't show any interest in money or even care's about the will MC's dealing with. Because she also comes from a well off home, she most likely never needed money, so her digging off MC's father also wouldn't make much sense as her parent's always provided for her.

Did they say Dizzy was a gold digger? I honesty dont remember (again lol) if that was the case.
I thought they were not tied together.

Gold Digger
I always assumed it to be Kate.
After the whole wine thing and the MC confusing the price bit.
As proven above my memory isn't the best but I do remember this much lol

That made me wonder why she looked up the prices.
Who really would do that?
I guess yes if your going to be paying for it, you would want to double check the price.
But why was she the one to do it? Everyone else seemed just fine paying regardless.
(FYI , I would never make them pay but I did choose the option to see outcomes then rollback lol)
Maybe shes just smarter with money but
Look how shes acted from get go.
She wanted you to deceive someone from get go at her birthday party and her plan was a bit too far.

Would you remember prices of your dads wine when you aren't even legal age to drink?
His dad only talked about it (I think?) but still age of it is more the point.
At that kinda age I dont think any of us would be listening that closely.
That seemed excessive to do.
Maybe she was just smart but she fits the bill of both Gold Digger and Viper.

(Disclaimer "I am not a fan of Kate" open to idea's of being proven wrong though. I maybe biased in my view due to it but I think its all vaild)

LionHeart 95
Thanks for correcting me on that (and not being rude about it)
I had forgotten about that. Still don't remember it being said lol Maybe I need to go back.
I'm actually more trying to keep her as a LI no hate towards her but I still get a lazy vibe from her still.

Random06776
There would be no point in it being a lie.
Because like here, fans will flock trying to see new idea's and what might fit the best.
I'd believe it to be well placed and to keep people excited and talking.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Guys Lily is still a teenager. Do you really think they would make MC's father a pedophile for the sake of such a twist (assuming he didn't first meet 'Dizzy' just within months of his death)?

Or, perhaps the twist is that Lily is actually a 35 year old half-Asian that just doesn't age? Sounds more half-Assian to me ...
it could be just a distraction but here is the very first mention i can find of the Dizzy identification of lily.
dizzy act is just a facade.PNG

and if Monica can be with MC Lily can be with MC dad its not RL is a game and this thing happens a lot in these games. as for age is not a problem for LI as long as 18 and who said they are 18 i cant find an age indication i could be wrong. so with out you providing a better argument than age i still think Lily.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Did they say Dizzy was a gold digger? I honesty dont remember (again lol) if that was the case.
I thought they were not tied together.

Gold Digger
I always assumed it to be Kate.
After the whole wine thing and the MC confusing the price bit.
As proven above my memory isn't the best but I do remember this much lol

That made me wonder why she looked up the prices.
Who really would do that?
I guess yes if your going to be paying for it, you would want to double check the price.
But why was she the one to do it? Everyone else seemed just fine paying regardless.
(FYI , I would never make them pay but I did choose the option to see outcomes then rollback lol)
Maybe shes just smarter with money but
Look how shes acted from get go.
She wanted you to deceive someone from get go at her birthday party and her plan was a bit too far.

Would you remember prices of your dads wine when you aren't even legal age to drink?
His dad only talked about it (I think?) but still age of it is more the point.
At that kinda age I dont think any of us would be listening that closely.
That seemed excessive to do.
Maybe she was just smart but she fits the bill of both Gold Digger and Viper.

(Disclaimer "I am not a fan of Kate" open to idea's of being proven wrong though. I maybe biased in my view due to it but I think its all vaild)

LionHeart 95
Thanks for correcting me on that (and not being rude about it)
I had forgotten about that. Still don't remember it being said lol Maybe I need to go back.
I'm actually more trying to keep her as a LI no hate towards her but I still get a lazy vibe from her still.

Random06776
There would be no point in it being a lie.
Because like here, fans will flock trying to see new idea's and what might fit the best.
I'd believe it to be well placed and to keep people excited and talking.
I am looking for other views here so yours was welcome and thank you. you caused me to go back an look for more to back my claim of Lily as the gold digger and my only addition is an opinion, not know fact. but Lily was both spiteful towards Natasha and very sharp tonged in comments depending on your choice. also in the bedroom scene Lily talks about being Faithful as a boyfriend when she later it the one who leads the MC to be with her in the shower at her home sure our choices opened the door but Dev built it so she was the one to suggest MC wash her tight places. she is just as manipulative as the MC in my opinion. i will review the wine scene again because of your comment. but if he was with Katie as the Gold digger the V card negates her as an option right?

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Bella was working, Elaine stated she may have lost her job because moving in with her to help cope with the grief. Elaine stated she Bella has a heart of gold the opposite of her. so maybe the viper didn't fit but why all of a sudden throw herself at MC now of all times. they were around each other Also when MC is collecting the car Bella is very Direct if not Venomous with her word toward her sister. making a girl that can be a viper.
also yes she is a hot temptress that knows how to use her body.

sorry but i forgot to include Monica she is a (possible but not likely). as Cleo stats she has secrets not yet reviled and also the the MC is where her heart lies. along with all the controversy over how the divorce actually happened.
I agree Monica is the second Gold Digger. Monica is hiding the the story how his (Mum & Dad break-up) and not telling the MC. The Fortune Teller could not tell MC the real name of Dizzy becouse she was there. You can see her very unease when she was reading MC fortune. Her condition would be not to contact the MC. Ellaine saw the WILL and send MC to Monica so both will loss. Elaine condition would be to live with MC at the house. If MC is not there than she would loss the house to MC.

its just my oppinion how the story will go.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree Monica is the second Gold Digger. Monica is hiding the the story how his (Mum & Dad break-up) and not telling the MC. The Fortune Teller could not tell MC the real name of Dizzy becouse she was there. You can see her very unease when she was reading MC fortune. Her condition would be not to contact the MC. Ellaine saw the WILL and send MC to Monica so both will loss. Elaine condition would be to live with MC at the house. If MC is not there than she would loss the house to MC.

its just my oppinion how the story will go.
But Monica should know her conditions of the will by now, and it doesn't seem to me that she is doing anything to alienate MC.
she would have already given up her inheritance for love? Not exactly gold-digging behavior.

Then being subsequent to Elaine I expect her to be significantly younger than her, while Monica is more or less her age.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
But Monica should know her conditions of the will by now, and it doesn't seem to me that she is doing anything to alienate MC.
she would have already given up her inheritance for love? Not exactly gold-digging behavior.

Then being subsequent to Elaine I expect her to be significantly younger than her, while Monica is more or less her age.
What if Monica's condition for the will was to house MC so as to cause mc to lose, but there's another hidden portion that she'd need to do in order to fulfill it? It wouldn't be above MC's father to have multiple wills contradict each other so as to make multiple individuals lose while also causing chaos amongst the 3.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Also Monicas daughters maybe MC half sisters. She is the reason Mc's parents spilt .There is nothing on Monicas Ex or her daughters father. ( When MC was there with his mother .... No menstion of a DADY in the house by Keite and Jenna.)

There are more seerets behind Monica, which lead to the 2nd Gold digger.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What if Monica's condition for the will was to house MC so as to cause mc to lose, but there's another hidden portion that she'd need to do in order to fulfill it? It wouldn't be above MC's father to have multiple wills contradict each other so as to make multiple individuals lose while also causing chaos amongst the 3.
if Monica was the third heiress, at that point, it would not matter if that was her condition in the will, it would still benefit her as it would increase her share of the estate.

but I believe that all conditions are in some way "inconvenient" for the person who has to fulfil them, otherwise it would be too easy.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes