Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Why would anyone put abandoned, or onhold if they are going to lose thier monthly allowance from Patreon?.

Lets just forget it and concentrate on games that have updates.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Why would anyone put abandoned, or onhold if they are going to lose thier monthly allowance from Patreon?.
Hmmm, in this case it was the other way around, the dev said he suspended Patreon's collection of monthly subscription fees from patrons.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hmmm. Figured I'd check in and see if the thread was on fire yet. :D Seems mostly intact. The only real update I have is what I posted on our discord.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not what anyone wants to hear, but life happens unfortunately. I know some won't believe that and I don't plan on engaging with them. But if anyone has a legitimate question about the update that can help the wait that isn't too spoilerific I'll be happy to answer them if I can.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Yes acewinz I have a question. Will I be able to acquire super powers?

Because I think I'm going to need them to survive movie night with Monica, Jenna, and Katie if they find out I'm fucking them all.

Wow he's still sick and had to go back to the hospital again. Did he eat at Taco Bell or something?

Last edited:

Benares

May 12, 2017

Because I think I'm going to need them to survive movie night with Monica, Jenna, and Katie if they find out I'm fucking them all.

Wow he's still sick and had to go back to the hospital again. Did he eat at Taco Bell or something?
yup, you will rise form your ashes like a phoenix. It's more a curse than a superpower though: Katie will have the oppurtunity to kill you time and time again, every time in a more gruesome way than the previous one

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

The MC already has a superpower. Haven't you noticed that women are invariably more attracted to him than normal? Some even willing to compromise their morals and enjoy sex in ways that could be considered degrading? His superpower though is a blessing and a curse... long called "BiggusDickus" for obvious reasons. It is possible that this curse will run its course and one of the girls (Katie or Monica most likely), could cure him permanently! By taking a little off the top... Likely with a rusty kitchen utensil depending on the circumstances.

Also, sadly I did learn that the UK/Ireland has Taco Bell, and all this time I thought they respected the Geneva Convention.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The MC already has a superpower. Haven't you noticed that women are invariably more attracted to him than normal? Some even willing to compromise their morals and enjoy sex in ways that could be considered degrading? His superpower though is a blessing and a curse... long called "BiggusDickus" for obvious reasons.
Much like the infamous "Max and his Magical Golden Cock."
It is possible that this curse will run its course and one of the girls (Katie or Monica most likely), could cure him permanently! By taking a little off the top... Likely with a rusty kitchen utensil depending on the circumstances.
I think the official scientific term is "Bobbittization," named after the famous amateur surgeon, Lorena Bobbitt.
Also, sadly I did learn that the UK/Ireland has Taco Bell, and all this time I thought they respected the Geneva Convention.
*DONG!*
(seemed fitting with the topic above)

Reactions: acewinz

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Hmmm. Figured I'd check in and see if the thread was on fire yet. :D Seems mostly intact. The only real update I have is what I posted on our discord.
Not what anyone wants to hear, but life happens unfortunately. I know some won't believe that and I don't plan on engaging with them. But if anyone has a legitimate question about the update that can help the wait that isn't too spoilerific I'll be happy to answer them if I can.
Please tell Cheeky not to worry about the game or anything other than focusing on getting well. Everything else can wait.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
It is strange that we still have to read about people who, without the slightest respect for the person, advance doubts and uncertainties about Cheeky's work, regardless of his precarious health conditions. Excuse me, but how many of us here have ever given 1 euro to Cheeky? I think we can count on the fingers of one hand.
Let's avoid making doubts and claims and above all let's consider the person first and then everything else. A quick recovery to Cheeky and thanks to the duo Ace & Cell for responding to all requests, even the most absurd.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
It is strange that we still have to read about people who, without the slightest respect for the person, advance doubts and uncertainties about Cheeky's work, regardless of his precarious health conditions. Excuse me, but how many of us here have ever given 1 euro to Cheeky? I think we can count on the fingers of one hand.
Let's avoid making doubts and claims and above all let's consider the person first and then everything else. A quick recovery to Cheeky and thanks to the duo Ace & Cell for responding to all requests, even the most absurd.
Not sure you wanna thank CellStudios too much. He already voluntarily is catering/encouraging the geriatric/librarian fetishest in the crowd on our discord and created this little nightmare to tantalize/titalate. Don't click if you have eaten recently or are just smarter than the average bear.

and no, she won't be feature in this capacity in WTHI.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Not sure you wanna thank CellStudios too much. He already voluntarily is catering/encouraging the geriatric/librarian fetishest in the crowd on our discord and created this little nightmare to tantalize/titalate. Don't click if you have eaten recently or are just smarter than the average bear.

The grannies will rise!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

You are evil for teasing us with such gloriousness and then you say she won't be in the game......BAD ACE, BAD!!!

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes