acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
You are evil for teasing us with such gloriousness and then you say she won't be in the game......BAD ACE, BAD!!!
Well, she is in the game and her name is Mariko. You can even see her in one of the teasers. She is a minor character that will appear next EP, but she is neither preggers or naked. Not yet anyway. lol

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not sure you wanna thank CellStudios too much. He already voluntarily is catering/encouraging the geriatric/librarian fetishest in the crowd on our discord and created this little nightmare to tantalize/titalate. Don't click if you have eaten recently or are just smarter than the average bear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and no, she won't be feature in this capacity in WTHI.
Not sure if pregnant or water retention.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I never expected to learn who the gold digger is this way.

Makes sense though. Plastic surgery is gonna be super expensive for her. Liposuction. A boobjob. A facejob. Classic gold digger.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I never expected to learn who the gold digger is this way.

Makes sense though. Plastic surgery is gonna be super expensive for her. Liposuction. A boobjob. A facejob. Classic gold digger.
Hehe. I am mostly sure that is sarcasm, but to throw a wrench at it anyway, Cheeky himself announced by
and no new character was going to be her introduced out of nowhere.

Reactions: WhiteyG

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Hmm...mot many considering Mabel as the possible gold digger.
According to this it can't be Mabel.

Hehe. I am mostly sure that is sarcasm, but to throw a wrench at it anyway, Cheeky himself announced by
and no new character was going to be her introduced out of nowhere.
Mabel wasn't in the story until episode 18 and apparently it won't be anyone introduced after episode 16. Plus seems to young and not important enough of a character. I've ruled out Jenna, Katie, Lily, Debbie, Natasha and Mabel as well as anyone else I might have missed from that age bracket.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
According to this it can't be Mabel.

Mabel wasn't in the story until episode 18 and apparently it won't be anyone introduced after episode 16. Plus seems to young and not important enough of a character. I've ruled out Jenna, Katie, Lily, Debbie, Natasha and Mabel as well as anyone else I might have missed from that age bracket.
Actually, she did show up earlier. She was at the restaurant for the date with Katie.

Also, I wouldn't say young would rule anyone out. Donald was likely chasing anything that moved, and I could see a younger girl finding the attention from a wealthy older man to be very intriguing.

The only ones I'm ruling out are Katie and Jenna, and I wonder about Katie.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
She's just into some hardcore enema play. Don't kink shame!

:sick: :sick: :sick:
Shame exists for a reason, and CellStudios using his talent for that is shameful. :ROFLMAO:

Actually, she did show up earlier. She was at the restaurant for the date with Katie.

Also, I wouldn't say young would rule anyone out. Donald was likely chasing anything that moved, and I could see a younger girl finding the attention from a wealthy older man to be very intriguing.

The only ones I'm ruling out are Katie and Jenna, and I wonder about Katie.
While I agree it's foolish to ever rule anyone out in a mystery. I don't think Donald would leave his money to someone unless the affair was going on for a long time. So unless this game takes a rather unexpected turn and tells me that he started a relationship with one of them when they were like 14 I think I'm safe to rule them out.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
While I agree it's foolish to ever rule anyone out in a mystery. I don't think Donald would leave his money to someone unless the affair was going on for a long time. So unless this game takes a rather unexpected turn and tells me that he started a relationship with one of them when they were like 14 I think I'm safe to rule them out.
The affair need not have lasted a long time, it just had to made a big impression on Donald. That's something Debbie or Lily could do *IF* we assume they've been extremely effective liars for some time (enough so that the rest of the posse never suspected it). I'd certainly be disappointed if that wound up being the case, but I wouldn't cry foul (unless the explanation was ridiculous, obviously).

In theory the same could be true of Katie or Jenna, but since the MC knew them long before they were 18 and implies their personalities are more or less consistent, I think that's highly unlikely. Add in the bad blood between Monica and Donald (at least in public) and it pushes them over the line into not worth considering (IMHO).

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
It seems odd that Donald with all his nastiness didn't tell his wife, Mc's mother that Monica had made advances on him .
As I had a chance to say, I think the main role of Monica, Kate, Lily and Debbie are the simply erotic part of the story , while Jenna is this but also acts as a tred union with the other characters . Angel and Therese served to confuse the ideas with their stories, whose character let think of Donald .ELAINE ,Bella and Jolina are the main characters for this final part of the story . The librarian in the story fits in because she is related to Cell. Zara served to break the ice between Mc and Monica.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Being serious for once, Jolina, Theresa and Bella, or even Zarah as a long shot, could be the only one i think it would make any sense if any of them would be Dizzy. Oh, and Monica, of course.

As we had said a thousand times, it's someone who lied to MC, to begin with. It's someone who must have known who MC was.

Now. Theresa doesn't and it would be far too much a coincidence all the Dogboy incident. Suspension of disbeliefe is not illimited.
Jolina, could be.
Bella, could be. But as Jolina, too easy. There should be shock value in the revelation.
Monica, could be. But this would make her a colossal bitch. And also too easy.

Any other character? Not the sisters. They where both unversed in the ways of men, not tu say virgins.
Lily and Debby? Again, again, what a coincidence. And they genuinely didn't seem to know MC. And they don't seem to have any agenda in their careless young adult lives.
Angela? Again, what a coincidence. She kinda feels more of a mid story red herring. Yet, a very long shot maybe.
Wanda? Totally random.
And upon all, i don't thin Dizzy is that young to begin with.

Zarah could be a good candidate. She feels too good hearted to be a lieing bitch and she doesn't seem to pursuit any agenda. Yet she has the age, the chance, the character and the story points very much away from her. My first choice.

But so far i star to think that Dizzy is actually the wills lawyer. Who said that daddy didn't like a bit of sausage in his diet?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes