LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
There are many reasons it could be any of the possible GDs we all have our Favorite choice that is for sure. I like things a little more neatly put together some like a mystery others want a complete topsy-turvy. I think it would be hilarious if a new Character was introduced as the GD. LOL

Reactions: Machete

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Simple, Bella is an option but not my choice for the GD. Reasons she is an option: How did Bella know where to bring the cloths? she try's to get the MC even when I choose to not pursue her as a LI, she constantly chases him. she helped with Elaine computer but we never get anywhere with info on her computer "yet" also when at beach House, LI or not she leaves her panties in the bathroom why? yes she wants MC but why the hard push when i choose to be friends only? when I choose to be friends only with Jenna she does not push as hard and content in game is diminished, but not so much with Bella. Bella still tries to have sex. so as of the last up date she is a Possible GD but i don't think she is the GD.
More reasons, she and Elaine were apparently not that close before the dad dying. But now all of a sudden she's trying to be Elaine's best friend, even going so far as quitting her job to be close to her.

Also pointing she's trying really hard to get with the MC, even when you turn her down. Clearly trying to hedge her bets that whomever gets this Inheritance she at at least gets a piece of it.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Doanald is dead and Elaine not yet aware of the conditions of the will, pushes Mc into Monica's arms, believing that this would exclude him from the will, Knowing that the house will not be completely hers, she seduces Mc and Bella who knows the conditions of the will, helps Ealine to seduce Mc and take him away from Monica, instilling doubt in Mc about who Monica really is (MC asks Jolina if it was Monica who used the PC to send the email).
Elaine tells Mc about Monica's advances to Donald. Elaine is trying to figure out how to learn about the condition of the other two MCs and dizzy her.
Bella is playing a well-researched role with Mc, backing Mc against her sister, but at the same time protecting her sister.
The perfect triangle MC BELLA ELAINE.
On the night that Mc is having dinner at Elaine's, when she asks him if he is willing to give her the whole house, take a look at the double reaction depending on whether Mc accepts or refuses.
Elaine is playing dirty with Mc.
Italian saying A hair of vagina pulls more than 100 bulls

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Doanald is dead and Elaine not yet aware of the conditions of the will, pushes Mc into Monica's arms, believing that this would exclude him from the will, Knowing that the house will not be completely hers, she seduces Mc and Bella who knows the conditions of the will, helps Ealine to seduce Mc and take him away from Monica, instilling doubt in Mc about who Monica really is (MC asks Jolina if it was Monica who used the PC to send the email).
Elaine tells Mc about Monica's advances to Donald. Elaine is trying to figure out how to learn about the condition of the other two MCs and dizzy her.
Bella is playing a well-researched role with Mc, backing Mc against her sister, but at the same time protecting her sister.
On the night that Mc is having dinner at Elaine's, when she asks him if he is willing to give her the whole house, take a look at the double reaction depending on whether Mc accepts or refuses.
hope you were looking for feedback on this. if not sorry!
Yes Donald is dead
Elaine might know the will conditions, Lawyer would not say who knows the other s conditions.
We don't know for sure who gave Monica the email, it could be Elaine but no proof yet. why was Elaine at cup of jo? (possible to confront Jolina or send the Email)
she can try to seduce the MC, but he can reject Elaine and Bella both
Jolina Did say it was not Monica and we don't seem to have a pic of Elaine to convenient to me. and we never take a pic to show Jolina.
Elaine and Monica have different stories on what happened with Donald. do we really think Elaine is correct. especially since there is a second GD.
Elaine wont discuss the will with MC no mater if MC pushes or not. so we again don't know what she knows.
Bella protects Sister only when MC is guilting her or not a LI to MC, if Elaine is a LI she trys to get in the way of MC being too close to her i dont see the perfect Triangle here, if Bella is LI then she want him for herself if not she still trys to get MC anyway
Elaine playing dirty well that would make her know the will conditions!

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear,
Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair,
Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t really fuzzy, Was she?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
not really...

pushing MC to Monica's and then later trying to get him away from her, what would be the point?

Bella in no way protects Elaine, on the contrary she does everything to make MC not trust her, she doesn't help her in any way

Bella plays for herself, maybe for Jolina, but certainly not for Elaine.

Reactions: ename144 and Abhai

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Who exactly were Bella and Jolina?

Elaine = Dad's wife (or mate?)
Bella = Elaine's sister
Jolina = Blonde big boobs coffee bar owner

And to benefit everyone who gets confused with names:

Donald = MC late dad

Monica = Mother of the two young sisters
Jenna = Nerd sister
Kate = Sporty sister

Lily = Brunette dumb friend of Kate
Debby = Blonde bisex friend of Kate

Zarah = Monica's asian or something friend/business partner/photographer

Angel = Black wannabe model and agency secretary
Wanda = White wannabe model and professional asshole

Theresa = Dogboy religious nuts mother
Dogboy = Jenna's creepy stalker

Natasha = Kate's ''friend' and standard mean girl
Roger = Natasha douchbag boyfriend
Sammy = Official support gay personù

Mabel = Random slutty carnival girl

Francois = Fancy restaurant maitre

I don't remember the name of the wills layer and i'm sure i didn't leave out any important character. The rest are stuff like the carnival Gandalfs and generic workers, or the two trophy girls at the restaurant.

DavidCSR

Apr 30, 2021
How is Cheeky Gimp? Is he getting better? I hope so...he seems like a decent guy with a great sense of humour!

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
Elaine = Dad's wife (or mate?)
Bella = Elaine's sister
Jolina = Blonde big boobs coffee bar owner

And to benefit everyone who gets confused with names:

Donald = MC late dad

Monica = Mother of the two young sisters
Jenna = Nerd sister
Kate = Sporty sister

Lily = Brunette dumb friend of Kate
Debby = Blonde bisex friend of Kate

Zarah = Monica's asian or something friend/business partner/photographer

Angel = Black wannabe model and agency secretary
Wanda = White wannabe model and professional asshole

Theresa = Dogboy religious nuts mother
Dogboy = Jenna's creepy stalker

Natasha = Kate's ''friend' and standard mean girl
Roger = Natasha douchbag boyfriend
Sammy = Official support gay personù

Mabel = Random slutty carnival girl

Francois = Fancy restaurant maitre

I don't remember the name of the wills layer and i'm sure i didn't leave out any important character. The rest are stuff like the carnival Gandalfs and generic workers, or the two trophy girls at the restaurant.
Zarah to me seems more like mixed race, TBH. Also, the girls at the restaurant are Molly and Nikki (from My Sister, My Roommate), in case anyone is wondering.

kecaldw

May 19, 2020
It's all well and good to try and guess who the GD is going to be but it would be even nicer if we were to get some kind of an update sometime soon so we can all get some kind of answers.

Reactions: LadyBee

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
It's all well and good to try and guess who the GD is going to be but it would be even nicer if we were to get some kind of an update sometime soon so we can all get some kind of answers.
As discussed above, Dev had some healt issue that delayed the next release. Appartently he's getting better, luckily, so the date is getting closers.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
With the risk of getting a huge backlash from die hards i will tell this:
Devs who cant continue their work on a steady pace (be it by health problems , job issues or even by lazyness) and take more time to release updates should consider changing their patreon monetazation method. Like Kaffekop did with sins of the father , he knows he cant deliver and he charges patreons per update , that way all the things are fair in the communitty. Yes there should still be a monthly payment for those who really want to give the dev income regardless of his issues , but that shouldnt make the others less patreons. Patreon rules should somehow change to protect its users for frauds/milking devs (i dont mean Cheeky to be clear) that never intend to finish their work.
This way there will be more patreons and less problems with pledges.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
With the risk of getting a huge backlash from die hards i will tell this:
Devs who cant continue their work on a steady pace (be it by health problems , job issues or even by lazyness) and take more time to release updates should consider changing their patreon monetazation method. Like Kaffekop did with sins of the father , he knows he cant deliver and he charges patreons per update , that way all the things are fair in the communitty. Yes there should still be a monthly payment for those who really want to give the dev income regardless of his issues , but that shouldnt make the others less patreons. Patreon rules should somehow change to protect its users for frauds/milking devs (i dont mean Cheeky to be clear) that never intend to finish their work.
This way there will be more patreons and less problems with pledges.
Then again, if you are on a monthly plan, you can easily cancel that subscription if you feel the work isn't delivered fast enough (no snarkiness, just facts :) ) and start it up again when it does.

Reactions: Construct

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Then again, if you are on a monthly plan, you can easily cancel that subscription if you feel the work isn't delivered fast enough (no snarkiness, just facts :) ) and start it up again when it does.
Indeed, I usually use Patreon more as a tip jar then anything else. When a developer makes a release I like I just subscribe to them for the charge-up-front payment and immediately cancel after that.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Indeed, I usually use Patreon more as a tip jar then anything else. When a developer makes a release I like I just subscribe to them for the charge-up-front payment and immediately cancel after that.
True but then again, that proves there is no point for monthly payment but a payment per update , much easier to us than pay cancel and repeat with update. And some usually keep the patreon monthly payment, and the system will protect them from milking (unless they want to pay monthly regardless of course)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I think Dogboy is the MCs half-brother. No real reason for him not to be, just a few (very few) hints that Theresa was a GD before she found religion.
It could even be. The thing have been brought out a few time in the discussion.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes