HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
He hasn't checked in with us for a few weeks now since he checked into the hospital. So a bit worried about him, but it wouldn't be unlike him to be fine and planning to check in at the end of the month/start of the next. He is one of those strange people that don't live half their lives on the internet like me and Cell.
I've heard about people like that, thought they where a myth!

Reactions: acewinz

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi All,

Apologies for being quiet but there wasn't much to tell as I've still been unwell and I didn't want to turn my Dev updates into a journal of my medical woes.

So current status is:

The game is not dead, it's just paused (same goes for me!)

Payment is still turned off so nobody will be charged.

I am hoping to get back working on the game in September.

I am still nowhere near recovered but it's not life-threatening so I need to just get out of bed and start taking back my life! :) Biggest problem is my energy levels. It's ironic that before I got sick, my energy levels were flying but trying to find the time to spend 60hrs a week on the game was a struggle. Now that I have time (currently out sick from work), I have no F***ing energy!!! :) :)

But I want to ensure people that I am not abandoning the game and as mentioned above I hope to get back working on it ASAP. I am also not going to try to wrap things up in the game just for the sake of it and cut stories short as I want to give the patrons the ending (and side-stories) that we've been working on for the past 2+ years. So I don't plan on cutting things short just to finish the game so I can crawl back to my sick-bed. When I get back into it, I want to continue on the same path and give the girls and MC the endings they deserve.

I am also going to look (again) to get another writer on-board to take on some of the leg-work because I'm still not up for full days sitting at the PC.

I'll be in touch within the next week and will give you a status update on the next episode, progress since I'm back (if any) and plans to complete. I just need a few days to figure out where things stand and to see if we can expand the team.

I also wanted to say thanks a lot to all of you for the patience and for all the nice messages (in DMs and comments on posts) that I've gotten. It means a lot. Hopefully, I can repay the faith and patience by getting back to delivering the next episode.
Thanks,

CG

-----

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Hi All,

Apologies for being quiet but there wasn't much to tell as I've still been unwell and I didn't want to turn my Dev updates into a journal of my medical woes.

So current status is:

The game is not dead, it's just paused (same goes for me!)

Payment is still turned off so nobody will be charged.

I am hoping to get back working on the game in September.

I am still nowhere near recovered but it's not life-threatening so I need to just get out of bed and start taking back my life! :) Biggest problem is my energy levels. It's ironic that before I got sick, my energy levels were flying but trying to find the time to spend 60hrs a week on the game was a struggle. Now that I have time (currently out sick from work), I have no F***ing energy!!! :) :)

But I want to ensure people that I am not abandoning the game and as mentioned above I hope to get back working on it ASAP. I am also not going to try to wrap things up in the game just for the sake of it and cut stories short as I want to give the patrons the ending (and side-stories) that we've been working on for the past 2+ years. So I don't plan on cutting things short just to finish the game so I can crawl back to my sick-bed. When I get back into it, I want to continue on the same path and give the girls and MC the endings they deserve.

I am also going to look (again) to get another writer on-board to take on some of the leg-work because I'm still not up for full days sitting at the PC.

I'll be in touch within the next week and will give you a status update on the next episode, progress since I'm back (if any) and plans to complete. I just need a few days to figure out where things stand and to see if we can expand the team.

I also wanted to say thanks a lot to all of you for the patience and for all the nice messages (in DMs and comments on posts) that I've gotten. It means a lot. Hopefully, I can repay the faith and patience by getting back to delivering the next episode.
Thanks,

CG

-----
As predicted. Weird cyclical interneters.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
So here what going to happen if they learn of the others! lol I really don’t know but fun to guess. The not so good ending version.

Short version..

MC gets it all due to Elaina and Bella scheming to defraud MC. But Everyone MC Had Sex is pregnant, and the child support is so much he is penniless he works at cups of joes for minimum wage. With no one left beside him. Where the heart is inside oneself……

Long Version

Monica: MC dumps Monica Because Monica lied to MCs mom causing the divorce, it was Monica who wanted MC’s mom for herself and wanted Donald out of the way. Yes, she did Donald to make it happen
When MC’s mom died Monica hooked up with Zahra that why it was hard for Monica to succumb to MC’s seduction. She was with both women. That’s why no man for so long Monica is Bi, her heart was not for MC

Elaina: Elaina played us. she sent the email. however, it was Bella who got her too do it She Told Elaina she was the other GD, Bella convinced he sister that together they could have all they money that’s why she pursued the MC to get his money too.
Katie: Katie will Dump MC after kicking MC ass for hours coming just shy of castrating MC. Jenna helped with handcuffs and tying MC up in gym naked like a punching bag for two days..
Jenna & Jolina: Jenna Knowing MC cheated Jenna hooks up with Jolina and she while mc was tied up Jenna made MC watch her dang dogboy.
Lily: Lily will reject MC because MC was not Faithful to ANYONE. And will hook up with Debbie moving out of town.
Angel: Angel writes a tell all book further Humiliating MC, Chapter one tells that her older boyfriend was Donald and everything they did together, and she knew about MC and who he was. Even comments on a time Donald had her bent over and mc saw his dad but could not see girls face just her ass getting pounded. (Flashback scene)
Wanda: Wanda finds a friend in Angel and they become super models together.
Mabel: Mabel runs away with the circus to a new town more boys there!!!
Rodger & Sammy: Yes Roger is submissive and Gay hooks up with Sammy
Natasha & Tommy: MC gets no money and leaves with Natasha who dumps him later for Tommy.
Francois & Librarian: Francois see MC at the restaurant after all is settled and get his comical revenge. As the restaurant is almost full. Francois offers the one and only seat left and it is with my mother he says, the Librarian.
MC actions
We dump Bella because she is the 2nd GD. She was laughing during the entire reading of the will.
At the final will reading Mc learns he has a half-brother, Tommy and Theresa she is not the other GD but is part of the will and gets all the Money because it goes to the Dogs, “dogboy” as the will had a condition the others could not tell each other their conditions or no money. So, Theresa and Dog boy get the money.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So here what going to happen if they learn of the others! lol I really don’t know but fun to guess. The not so good ending version.

Short version..

MC gets it all due to Elaina and Bella scheming to defraud MC. But Everyone MC Had Sex is pregnant, and the child support is so much he is penniless he works at cups of joes for minimum wage. With no one left beside him. Where the heart is inside oneself……

Long Version

Monica: MC dumps Monica Because Monica lied to MCs mom causing the divorce, it was Monica who wanted MC’s mom for herself and wanted Donald out of the way. Yes, she did Donald to make it happen
When MC’s mom died Monica hooked up with Zahra that why it was hard for Monica to succumb to MC’s seduction. She was with both women. That’s why no man for so long Monica is Bi, her heart was not for MC

Elaina: Elaina played us. she sent the email. however, it was Bella who got her too do it She Told Elaina she was the other GD, Bella convinced he sister that together they could have all they money that’s why she pursued the MC to get his money too.
Katie: Katie will Dump MC after kicking MC ass for hours coming just shy of castrating MC. Jenna helped with handcuffs and tying MC up in gym naked like a punching bag for two days..
Jenna & Jolina: Jenna Knowing MC cheated Jenna hooks up with Jolina and she while mc was tied up Jenna made MC watch her dang dogboy.
Lily: Lily will reject MC because MC was not Faithful to ANYONE. And will hook up with Debbie moving out of town.
Angel: Angel writes a tell all book further Humiliating MC, Chapter one tells that her older boyfriend was Donald and everything they did together, and she knew about MC and who he was. Even comments on a time Donald had her bent over and mc saw his dad but could not see girls face just her ass getting pounded. (Flashback scene)
Natasha & Tommy: MC gets no money and leaves with Natasha who dumps him later for Tommy.
Francois & Librarian: Francois see MC at the restaurant after all is settled and get his comical revenge. As the restaurant is almost full. Francois offers the one and only seat left and it is with my mother he says, the Librarian.
MC actions
We dump Bella because she is the 2nd GD. She was laughing during the entire reading of the will.
At the final will reading Mc learns he has a half-brother, Tommy and Theresa she is not the other GD but is part of the will and gets all the Money because it goes to the Dogs, “dogboy” as the will had a condition the others could not tell each other their conditions or no money. So, Theresa and Dog boy get the money.
I guess you dramatize too much, for having already ditched some girls, i have been very surprised that they don't even really care, no drama, just "Ok good by then!"
In my second playthrough i decided to ditch Katy even late in the game. I thaught she would get mad, but no, she just looked pissed and then everything went to normal without sex of course.
So if you fuck all the girls i guess you will end up with one or none, no big deal, you have a house, a car, some money maybe some millions you will find thousands of girls waiting in line !!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stringy Bob

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I guess you dramatize too much, for having already ditched some girls, i have been very surprised that they don't even really care, no drama, just "Ok good by then!"
In my second playthrough i decided to ditch Katy even late in the game. I thaught she would get mad, but no, she just looked pissed and then everything went to normal without sex of course.
So if you fuck all the girls i guess you will end up with one or none, no big deal, you have a house, a car, some money maybe some millions you will find thousands of girls waiting in line !!
Its all Just fun...
I tried to just be with one, it was hard for me to play that way. I would love a Happy ending just not enough info to decide who I want. I do think Katie is pregnant. after beach house night before the four got together. they Tease her a lot about gaining weight. and it could save the MC form his will conditions. but Is Katie going to keep up with sharing? if so then MC could get the 3 Girls! but i just don't know now that i lean more towards Bella as GD#2

I also had an ulterior motive here, I just got tired of people talking of things not game related so i created some fun. for me. i hope others as well. :cool:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

Short version..

Long Version

MC actions
LOL. Given the lighthearted nature of even the realisiticish scenarios we try to craft, with those outcomes we would have to change the title to something like "Where the Heart was Ripped out", or "Where the NTR is".

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
LOL. Given the lighthearted nature of even the realisiticish scenarios we try to craft, with those outcomes we would have to change the title to something like "Where the Heart was Ripped out", or "Where the NTR is".
I love this game, I also had an ulterior motive here, I just got tired of people talking of things not game related so i created some fun. for me. i hope others as well. And I did say not so good ending, I do have my ideal ending but need next ep. to see where that leads. thanks for seeing its just for fun and thanks to all who work on this VN love ya.

Reactions: acewinz

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Man.... I just started playing and I want to like it, but FFS, I keep trying to get the MC to ditch Monica and she just doesn't go away. It's horrible. I want her to stop touching and kissing the MC but FFS, she's like a cockroach and is in almost every freaking scene. Please tell me the MC can eventually ditch her. I am not sure I can stand any more of her.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Man.... I just started playing and I want to like it, but FFS, I keep trying to get the MC to ditch Monica and she just doesn't go away. It's horrible. I want her to stop touching and kissing the MC but FFS, she's like a cockroach and is in almost every freaking scene. Please tell me the MC can eventually ditch her. I am not sure I can stand any more of her.
yeah, there is no "forced" touches and kisses from the (one of) main girl in any other game, just here.
in those likeable games forced are only real sex scenes regardless of girls/women importance for the story.....

just keep playing, eventually you will get to the (already legendary) librarian, and from that point you shall be able to ditch any girl, apart her ofc, the only true goddess of this game.

Apr 16, 2021

Short version..

Long Version

MC actions
Thank god you aren’t part of the dev team.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If you're referring to her presence... well MC is a guest in her house, and she hosts him because she loves him, the cockroach is MC at best

if instead you are referring to the lovey-dovey, apart from the scene of the padded panties, I don't think there are any other compulsory contents

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
That's exactly how i felt during my first playthrough. Monica is so needy, gross and inopportune that i hated her and felt disgusted. And even late in the game, even if you did your best to stop her, she keep being in the way trying to get naked no matter what. At least Zarah has a minimum of dignity.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
If you're referring to her presence... well MC is a guest in her house, and she hosts him because she loves him, the cockroach is MC at best

if instead you are referring to the lovey-dovey, apart from the scene of the padded panties, I don't think there are any other compulsory contents
I appreciate that she is letting the MC stay with her in her home, but for me she just comes across as needy and touchy. Always wanting to hug and kiss the MC... idk... just felt weird. The model is attractive but she could have been a complete knockout/bombshell and her behavior still was, for me anyways, awkward at best.

And yes.... You can play the MC as a cockroach. Totally agree.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
That's exactly how i felt during my first playthrough. Monica is so needy, gross and inopportune that i hated her and felt disgusted. And even late in the game, even if you did your best to stop her, she keep being in the way trying to get naked no matter what. At least Zarah has a minimum of dignity.
I agree that early game Monica is rather needy (and occasionally very forward). But I think she mellows out by the midgame (assuming you don't return her advances, of course). By Chapter 18 I enjoyed spending time with her at the carnival just for fun.

IMHO Zarah was the one who insists on making everything sexual no matter how many times I've rejected her.

Reactions: JJsaint

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I agree that early game Monica is rather needy (and occasionally very forward). But I think she mellows out by the midgame (assuming you don't return her advances, of course). By Chapter 18 I enjoyed spending time with her at the carnival just for fun.

IMHO Zarah was the one who insists on making everything sexual no matter how many times I've rejected her.
Indeed Zarah is always the cougar, but she does it in a reasonable way and she can take a no, as an answer. Also true that Monica is way less aggressive as the game progress, and i appreciated that. But damn, she can't hold her damn boobs in. Rather unprofessional for a woman who deals in lingerie.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes