LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Jenna is far from being "poor sweet shy", neverminding glasses you might be wearing.
If you arent able to see it, well, doubt even the best ophthalmologist can help ya :HideThePain:
So the Librarian is Jenna Lets see! Be forewarned Could Be disturbing image

I say sweet looking Jenna is not the Librarian

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Say has anyone tried to not be with any of the women it this game at all?
I tried but failed. chose something that forced HJ with lily when came over for "to study" and didn't want to screw up the revenge so Natasha got it in the end, haha but was just wondering, just how far do the negative points go?
i ended up with -7 for Bella and -4 for Theresa Anyone try by the way this did provide text i had not read.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'm pretty sure in my last route i avoided doing anything with Lily at the study session. Probably because i had cockblocked (cuntblocked?) her earlier in the game.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Who is? (____) the gold digger?
i dont think your wrong however what about
(Good or bad Jolina doesn’t hate MC.)
(Bella overly aggressive in wanting MC even if MC reject her.)
(Good or bad Elaine’s story stays the same)
(Good or bad Monica’s story changes on how you play).

When not dating Monica MC is not her happiness for her true reading, Her past husband and kids are. pulse she still has a secret to tell MC.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Who is? (____) the gold digger?
i dont think your wrong however what about
(Good or bad Jolina doesn’t hate MC.)
(Bella overly aggressive in wanting MC even if MC reject her.)
(Good or bad Elaine’s story stays the same)
(Good or bad Monica’s story changes on how you play).

When not dating Monica MC is not her happiness for her true reading, Her past husband and kids are. pulse she still has a secret to tell MC.
While we don't really go into detail,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
While we don't really go into detail,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I stand corrected. The story never says "husband" I should have wrote the "girls father"

During a conversion with Miss. Cleo, Monica is asked when she met the man (the girls father) if she thought he was handsome fun loving guy and the Girls he fathered have brought her nothing but happiness Miss. Cleo asked. An Monica replies "Yes". so depending on MC actions LI or not her story changes. if LI its Monica is told by Miss Cleo the man she met long ago was not the man, she was told what not when, then Miss Cleo says turn around and there is the MC. telling Monica it came true. the Two stories lead to suspicions of the Truth. to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Cheeky said on page 4 #80: No current plans to have direct incest. going for characters with whom you grew up (so have maternal / sisterly feelings) without having direct blood relations.... so not Donald's Girls
Why do you assume Donald is MC's biological father?

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Jenna claims to have found some bad things in Jolina's laptop.
How could anyone think that Donald who doesn't believe in Mc at all would adopt him knowing that he is not his son?
Elaine doesn't love Mc but seduces him for the house if Mc refuses to give up the house should it be his turn, Elaine's reaction is furious. As someone wrote, Bella goes to live with her sister as soon as Donald dies. Maybe she was the person who was kept by Donald? They are all and only hypotheses, but none of us know what final decision Cheeky will have in store for us and if he will pull the rabbit out of the hat .

Reactions: LionHeart 95

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Jenna claims to have found some bad things in Jolina's laptop.
How could anyone think that Donald who doesn't believe in Mc at all would adopt him knowing that he is not his son?
Elaine doesn't love Mc but seduces him for the house if Mc refuses to give up the house should it be his turn, Elaine's reaction is furious. As someone wrote, Bella goes to live with her sister as soon as Donald dies. Maybe she was the person who was kept by Donald? They are all and only hypotheses, but none of us know what final decision Cheeky will have in store for us and if he will pull the rabbit out of the hat .
I know. :D And it isn't in limbo, he has had all the major roles picked out since the beginning. Only a few characters had minor changes to their overall demeanour/arc based on natural character evolution as he/we wrote them.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes