Benares

May 12, 2017
The impending Monica x Katie x Jenna x MC movie night scene is so hot that the devs keep getting hospitalized each time they try to render new frames due to loss of blood pressure to the brain. We all hope they'll eventually pull through so that we can eventually pull off.
hot or gruesome, depending on your previous choices

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I guess I'm as inopportune as most...

but while replaying it, preparing for the next chapter, I think I found a small bug...
screenshot0011.png screenshot0023.png screenshot0024.png

insisting that Jolina's coffee is terrible comes up with this line of dialogue with Jenna's face

best wishes for a speedy recovery to my father-in-law

pablo25

May 17, 2018
i hope that MC, Jenna, katie, lily and debbie stay together while having Wanda and maybe angel as "benefits"

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
WOW!! I am shocked to see and hear that "WtHI" Is on hold.
I HOPE that The DEV gets Better soon.
So Many questions. Elaine Has ALOT to Answer for IF She is the one who sent the "Mysterious" Email;
not to mention whatever else She Is Up to,...Is She REALLY MC's Friend, or Foe?
(Is Elaine Really out to Betray MC??)
Who Is Dizzy? Afraid that IT Might Be Theresa.
That Would Totally Suck IF "Dog-boy" is MC's half-brother! Eww! GROSS!!

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
WOW!! I am shocked to see and hear that "WtHI" Is on hold.
I HOPE that The DEV gets Better soon.
So Many questions. Elaine Has ALOT to Answer for IF She is the one who sent the "Mysterious" Email;
not to mention whatever else She Is Up to,...Is She REALLY MC's Friend, or Foe?
(Is Elaine Really out to Betray MC??)
Who Is Dizzy? Afraid that IT Might Be Theresa.
That Would Totally Suck IF "Dog-boy" is MC's half-brother! Eww! GROSS!!
Yep these are questions, and past threads have some good thoughts on this. We just need a update to have a little more info to go on.

and as for the game! on his public page 31 August, Cheeky wrote alot this was at the end

I'll be in touch within the next week and will give you a status update on the next episode, progress since I'm back (if any) and plans to complete. I just need a few days to figure out where things stand and to see if we can expand the team.

I also wanted to say thanks a lot to all of you for the patience and for all the nice messages (in DMs and comments on posts) that I've gotten. It means a lot. Hopefully, I can repay the faith and patience by getting back to delivering the next episode.

Thanks,
CG

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Nice games, good renders, biblical wait between releases.
Milfy City
Incest Story 1 & 2 an so on
Okay. I KNEW that name was familiar. I am a Fan of "Milfy City".
(after my search) I have just found his other "Games"
I am kinda curious HOW He Can get away with this while Patreon/PayPal Is "busting other DEV's Chops"
of "Bad/inappropriate" content; Ruining other descent games.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but can you believe this confession?
screenshot0034.png

it seems to me so out of place... what great effort should it be for Elaine to cut off relations with a person with whom she has avoided all her life, forced or not, to have any. ok, she has many feelings of guilt towards MC, but should these feelings of guilt be so strong as to make this condition a real effort for her?
in practice her condition in the will would be to continue to live as she has always lived, but with more money and more freedom.

then also all the reassurances that she gives to mc, what sense do they have? she does not want to cut the relationship with him, so she would not inherit anything, but if she inherits something and mc nothing she would make sure to share it with him. it does not make sense, it is like promising to share the winnings of a lottery in which you do not participate.

i'm not convinced of Elaine's disloyalty, but i don't think her conditions are really those

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes