LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
It is a very generic confession. If Lily's surname was "golden butt source of happiness", in that case it would be an intetesting confession
To get the Will conditions from Elaine MC must use Guilt and force the issue meaning its most likely a lie to aide her. its a quick response to MC's questioning.
Lily on the other hand is proven through the story to be smart and very much hiding this from most everyone. Jenna knows because she see her in the library all the time. i don't think its a generic confession as you say it is. The MC did not ask for this its given freely. and there is a lot more that makes Lily's case as being the 2nd GD. than Elaine tiring to be good

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To get the Will conditions from Elaine MC must use Guilt and force the issue meaning its most likely a lie to aide her. its a quick response to MC's questioning.
Lily on the other hand is proven through the story to be smart and very much hiding this from most everyone. Jenna knows because she see her in the library all the time. i don't think its a generic confession as you say it is. The MC did not ask for this its given freely. and there is a lot more that makes Lily's case as being the 2nd GD. than Elaine tiring to be good
if I understand you, you also agree that what Elaine says is not credible, it's not necessarily that the real conditions are so terrible, but that's not it. by the way, later on she talks about other things she told him and that she claims are true, but not about this one

I only used the term "confession" because it was the one Machete used, we'll have to talk about evidence given involuntarily.
But I don't understand proof of what, "Dizzy" is too generic a nickname, it's as if MC's father had always called her "silly". so whether she really is or not (I don't think she's been faking since high school, it's a balance between self-defence and not too much brilliance) doesn't change anything. her friends Katie and Debbie, who are the characters who know her the most, actually consider her "Dizzy".

Reactions: Machete

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
if I understand you, you also agree that what Elaine says is not credible, it's not necessarily that the real conditions are so terrible, but that's not it. by the way, later on she talks about other things she told him and that she claims are true, but not about this one

I only used the term "confession" because it was the one Machete used, we'll have to talk about evidence given involuntarily.
But I don't understand proof of what, "Dizzy" is too generic a nickname, it's as if MC's father had always called her "silly". so whether she really is or not (I don't think she's been faking since high school, it's a balance between self-defence and not too much brilliance) doesn't change anything. her friends Katie and Debbie, who are the characters who know her the most, actually consider her "Dizzy".
Yep, You understand correctly about Elaine I as a player don't trust her, She is GD #1 and I'm not sure she can change.

Lets think that what would be hard for Elaine. As MC's father knew she would kick him out, so what would be hard for her. to be a real loving person to MC, to write the wrongs she has done to MC. and it seems as if that is what she does if MC lets her.

I had long believed that Lily is GD #2. Her Time with MC shows she is not truly Ditzzy and in fact several different times her smarts are revealed. Lily is not a bimbo but only acting as one. her rant to Natasha about the basement, her rant against the Librarian how she turned it around. though she had Sex with MC at the library she is there often. she writes notes made sure MC saw what was written. either she is the red hearing or the GD#2.

Lily - what would be hard? (truly only Donald would know)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How Long have then been banging? where you get it was for a long time? Evidence please!
The email the MC's dad sends him at the start.

He was fucking her long enough for her to be included in the will which would take a lot more than a quick fling, she also has something on him which could possibly be a child.

Also absolutely no evidence points at Lily other than her acting ditzy a few times which proves nothing.

Also she's already rich.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
If Lily was the second gold digger the big twist would be that MC's father was a pedophile.
I don't think the devs want to go down that path...
I honestly don't think that Lily is Dizzy. I think that dialog line, which came short after you find out about the existance of Dizzy in the game, is just one of many red herrings, like Angel having and older jerk exploitative ex.

I posted it because i just noticed it playing a Katy-trio route (so far i played a no sisters route and a Jenna-Jolie one) and it catched my eyes. And suddenly the Lily is Dizzy faction from this forum made sense to me. I always wondered how possibly they could suspect Lily.

As for me i really don't think it can be her. Too young and too out of character. She has grown up in a rather wealthy environment and she's still in her early 20's and she's into young hunk dudes. It's too early, i believe, to be a cinical gold digger or to be charmed by an elderly but rich and powerful man. So, how the hell could she have gotten involved with MC's father? And why would he consider her a gold digger? She sure needed no money from him and if anything happened it should be on a rather short time. Too short to have bothered him with econimic demands.

Also, i think a very important clue is the consideration, relyable because it comes from MC's father himself, is that Elaine would have "killed" him if she knew of Dizzy. So, why, specifically, characterwise? He sure didn't mean just because he was cheating on her. So:

Bella? - Of course, she's Elain's sister.

Monica? - Elaine must have know, at last at some point, that there where something going on at some level with Monica and MC's father must have, lilke, promised that whatever it was, it was a past thing.

Jolina? - Apparently no reason, but i suspect that Jolina an Elaine where aquinted and that the picture of Elaine entering cups of Jo was her going to meet Jolina for some scheming together.

Zarah? - I honestly can't see why. It would have pissed Elaine only on a general cheating way.

Anyone younger, including Lily? - Honestly, maybe just because of her age. I guess a woman who is no longer that young and maybe no longer very confident about herself would go nuts seeing her man screwing a younger hotter girl who could be his daugher, by her age. But it's still very generic.

I still think Dizzy must be either Jolina or Zarah.

Jolina for a lot of reason we already discussed that makes her the perfect culprit with a structurated plan to get the booty.

Zarah because she seems so very unlikely and far from every suspect, which is the perfect plot twist culprit. The one everyone had routed out from the start. And why would she be a gold digger? She seems a genuinely good person and by no means attached to money. But this might be exactly her motivation. Maybe she doesn't care of money. But she cares a lot of Monica, and since their business is crumbeling and this will literally throw Monica and the girls in the middle of a street, maybe she wants the money to save the business and Monica's asset. It could be a very well working plot twist for the end. The only flaw would be that this way there was never a real villain in the story, apart from, maybe, Elaine.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If Lily was the second gold digger the big twist would be that MC's father was a pedophile.
I don't think the devs want to go down that path...
I'm pretty sure Lily isn't the third heiress, but I wouldn't bet on the age thing.

In the end the female characters are divided into two fairly homogeneous groups in terms of age, on the one hand the girls (Katie, Debbie, Lily, Angel, Wanda, Jenna...) and on the other hand the Milfs (Bella, Elaine, Monica, Theresa...).

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I'm pretty sure Lily isn't the third heiress, but I wouldn't bet on the age thing.

In the end the female characters are divided into two fairly homogeneous groups in terms of age, on the one hand the girls (Katie, Debbie, Lily, Angel, Wanda, Jenna...) and on the other hand the Milfs (Bella, Elaine, Monica, Theresa...).
In which group would you place Jolina? I think there should be a small profile page in this game with a clear age specified for every girl/guy.

How old are supposed to be Jolina and Bella? They sure look closer to their 30's then to their early 20's.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
In which group would you place Jolina? I think there should be a small profile page in this game with a clear age specified for every girl/guy.

How old are supposed to be Jolina and Bella? They sure look closer to their 30's then to their early 20's.
in my opinion Jolina is one of the girls, she doesn't look like she went to university and she's embarked on this coffee dream of hers, so I'd say well under 30

Bella on the other hand is part of the Milf, after all she is Elaine's sister so statistically she will be quite close in age, so between 30 and 40

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Machete / Felicemastronzo
Question... I ask your thoughts here truly.

When did Donald Start seeing the Second GD Dizzy?

Last edited:

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
As for those who think anyone is too young to be the GD then you must know when they met!
as for long time “shagging” being with the second GD Dizzy I think (we the readers put too much into that, as no evidence to time is conveyed) its more about him caring for the GD#1 (Elaine) and GD#2 (Dizzy) and The MC than any others.
It really does not Matter Who Dizzy is, We all will adjust once she is revealed but fun chasing the Mystery.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
its more about him caring
He didn't care about anyone.....

Lets also consider the one and only argument made for it being Lily is "well, the game once called her ditzy" ......

He'd also been cheating on Elaine with her for long enough to hand over 15 million so it's safe to say it's been a few years. That's not just a wild guess that's common sense. He's a known cunt so he isn't just going to hand over a third of his wealth to someone he barely knows.

No matter how you spin it Katie, Deb, Lily and Jenna re all too young to be in any kind of situation that would warrant that.

I would say i'll apologise if i'm wrong but we all know i'm not .... I never am.

Not that i'm one to blow my own trumpet, for 1 I don't have a trumpet and for 2 I don't blow, buuuuuuuuut....

Bailz and Avaron1974 can be considered unofficial spokes-people for the game. They speak sense (and are usually spot on with the craziness inside my head). I endorse their message! :)
Never ...... wrong cuz I R clever.

Last edited:

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
He didn't care about anyone.....
Please. Level of ones caring is a perspective to the one who cares. We the reader may think he care not, but if what we are to believe is Donald's mo he hates everything, but out of all that he has distain for. Donald cares for 3 People enough to give them a chance to receive his money, but cares more about his son and ensures he is not penny less nor homeless.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Please. Level of ones caring is a perspective to the one who cares. We the reader may think he care not, but if what we are to believe is Donald's mo he hates everything, but out of all that he has distain for. Donald cares for 3 People enough to give them a chance to receive his money, but cares more about his son and ensures he is not penny less nor homeless.
He cares so much that even in death he's trying to fuck them over.

The only way his son gets the money is if he cuts off all contact with his childhood friends and his mothers best friend.

He's pit all 3 of them up against each other ensuring whoever follows through can not only get their money but everyone else's too.

Giving him the beach house was just as much of a fuck you to Elaine, who loved it, as it was to help his son out. It wasn't just out of the goodness of his heart.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
He cares so much that even in death he's trying to fuck them over.

The only way his son gets the money is if he cuts off all contact with his childhood friends and his mothers best friend.

He's pit all 3 of them up against each other ensuring whoever follows through can not only get their money but everyone else's too.

Giving him the beach house was just as much of a fuck you to Elaine, who loved it, as it was to help his son out. It wasn't just out of the goodness of his heart.
i am laughing on how we read so much of the same stuff but see it differently,
Not sure Monica was mom's best friend (Monica's secret)

I sure MC actions affect the others' outcomes, but not sure how theirs will affect his if any except MC changing how he feels.

yea so, if he screws over Elaine to help his son it is a win win for Donald. and a win for the MC I'm not playing for the benefit of anyone but the MC. If Elaine is a bad guy then Great she got screwed over, if she is a good person to MC then he will have her over to create new memories.

so Donald Did care in his black heart. but what if Monica did chase Donald causing the Breakup and was the true Viper. just what if.. what if Donald sought the other GD to have a child he would be proud of as Elaine did not give Donald. and that got him Theresa.

so many what ifs because we think Donald bad.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes