WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
How are you doing with the continuation of the story, the author has already recovered?
You‘re a lazy one, right?

Your question was answered in the last post before yours - and a few hrs ago to boot so no you would've seen it had you bothered to "read first, post later" …

Reactions: sava75

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I finally completed what I called the 'all in' run, i.e. the one in which I expect to get the full inheritance or at least most of it.

and to do this I decided to keep very close to MC those who seem the two biggest dangers: Bella and Jolina (with a strong suspicion that at least they know each other)

but while with Jolina at the end it was a pleasure (increased by Jenna's jealousy), with Bella it's really difficult, she has an attitude that screams "danger" at every sentence, at every gesture.

by the way they are the only two characters who WANT to come and stay in the beach house, will they ever meet?

Sorry Monica and Katie, but I was hitting the jackpot on this one.

Reactions: hendery59

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I finally completed what I called the 'all in' run, i.e. the one in which I expect to get the full inheritance or at least most of it.

and to do this I decided to keep very close to MC those who seem the two biggest dangers: Bella and Jolina (with a strong suspicion that at least they know each other)

but while with Jolina at the end it was a pleasure (increased by Jenna's jealousy), with Bella it's really difficult, she has an attitude that screams "danger" at every sentence, at every gesture.

by the way they are the only two characters who WANT to come and stay in the beach house, will they ever meet?

would you share the saves?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You‘re a lazy one, right?

Your question was answered in the last post before yours - and a few hrs ago to boot so no you would've seen it had you bothered to "read first, post later" …
Not a lazy one.
That exact signature has been seen here quite a few times, and only for previously banned accounts that were for "spam"/bot accounts.

would you share the saves?
Unnecessary.
You can start anywhere in the game, choose options for who the MC's been courting too.

Reactions: WhiteyG

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Unnecessary.
You can start anywhere in the game, choose options for who the MC's been courting too.
[/QUOTE]

yes you can start at the beginning of any episode in the game. "not anywhere" but that is not a specific outcome. you still need to select the same choices.

Last edited:

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Not sure how to make them openable or savable to others myself yet, finding them is the easy part so i will research some and figure it out. others can do it then i just need to learn how.
Shouldn't you just be able to upload the save itself? Might have to pop it into a zipped folder and then upload, but uploading the save shouldn't be too hard.

Reactions: Machete

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Shouldn't you just be able to upload the save itself? Might have to pop it into a zipped folder and then upload, but uploading the save shouldn't be too hard.
i thought that but wanted to know it would be usaable as im taking it from a preloaded spot wont i need to rename it? i dont want to override a save already in place.

GraphicusRex

Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
i thought that but wanted to know it would be usaable as im taking it from a preloaded spot wont i need to rename it? i dont want to override a save already in place.
I'm sure it probably wouldn't hurt just to be on the safe side....but should be fine regardless I would think.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Ren'py saves are named by they position in the save/load page. If you rename the file the software won't find it. Unless you rename it coherently. The name explicitely has the page name and position name in it. So if you change the name from

3-6-something.save

To

10-1-something.save

The save will appear in the 10th page of saves and it won't overwrite the one on the 3rd page.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
indicatively I think so:

Jenna: recently in college so 19-20
Katie, Debbie, Lily, MC, Wanda, Angel: 22-25
Jolina: 25-30
Bella, Theresa: 35-40
Elaine: over 40
Monica and Zahra over 45
I went through the intro again, for their ages -Katie is 6 months older than MC Jenna is one year younger
MC lived with the 5 of them untill he was 11 (Monica, Katie, Jenna and his mom)
MC was 11 when Mom died and dad got costudy of MC
MC returns to Monica's over 8 years after he left (thats in the intro)

Frist meeting with Monica she says "8 years is such a long time".

that puts MC at about 19 / 20 at best would you agree?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I went through the intro again, for their ages -Katie is 6 months older than MC Jenna is one year younger

possible. after all, MC started college and then stopped, so he might be in his 'second year'.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020

Good job indeed. So everyone is even younger then it seemed. Which makes Lily as Dizzy even less likely. She must be 19-20 too. Very likely the same age ad Kate. She could have been underage while having an affair with Daniel and it would be a thin ice theme.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

the run was fun, but there were some things I didn't like, I mean I liked them, but I found them too generous concessions...

even if you have practically no points with Lily and Debbie, it's enough not to sabotage their date in order to be invited to the threesome, without this fact reopening the relationship with them

Similarly, a mistreated and offended Jenna doesn't think twice about taking her clothes off in front of Jolina, ok she'll do it for Jolina but doesn't that detract from the importance of those who instead dedicated themselves to the different girls?

the trheesome/foursome on the beach should be the super prize, not a consolation

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Good job indeed. So everyone is even younger then it seemed. Which makes Lily as Dizzy even less likely. She must be 19-20 too. Very likely the same age ad Kate. She could have been underage while having an affair with Daniel and it would be a thin ice theme.
Yep this did make chasing the Mistery of the 2nd GD more interesting.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
All i am waiting for is the consequences for banging every chick. Writing this good im expecting the fall out from banging everyone to be pretty epic.
Wishing cheeky a speedy recovery

Reactions: LionHeart 95
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes