Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
guys after which chapter do you start getting those brighter renders compared to the first chapter
Define better, cause here is an entire cult of old Katie followers who is ready to hang you by your testicles for speaking bad of her old model. I think it was about episode 18 when most of them got a face-lift.

Reactions: Lachesis580

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
He cares so much that even in death he's trying to fuck them over.

The only way his son gets the money is if he cuts off all contact with his childhood friends and his mothers best friend.

He's pit all 3 of them up against each other ensuring whoever follows through can not only get their money but everyone else's too.

Giving him the beach house was just as much of a fuck you to Elaine, who loved it, as it was to help his son out. It wasn't just out of the goodness of his heart.
Here is a plot teaser for thought.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Vilains have iron clad resolve and plans to span decades .. if not centuries.
Anyone sitting on huge amounts of wealth, certainly well in the 1% globally,
is sure to have motives to keep his chuckling from the stars for millenia.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In any realistic scenario, MC would go get one of the most wonderful babes to grace
games around here and run with her into the legends his dad portrayed for both of them
in the will - get your wondeful fantastic deserving phenomenal babe and fkk all others.

Game oN!

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
So this is my standard question when it comes to these games with bugger all written in the overview... I wanna know if it has an actual story or is it a game about fucking everything that moves?

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I think people forget there are some who root for the vilian, (i am not saying I am) In the mind of the readed people can have different reasons than that of the writer. That is what makes a story worth reading it. In the end its a story that must be played out to find the answers.
Form the prospective of being a bad person Dondald is truly dispictable. He was an overbearing father that thought his way was right and his actions are just. Dondald gets what he wants in the end no matter the outcome. See if they all fall apart then he would deam them not worthy. if they succeed than he will had turned them into what he wanted shruded and cunning individuals. or in other words Crule and heartless, all in perspective. But just to provide prospective, MC is already acting like Donald MC has sex with way too many and currently has little reguard to how the others feel. He just want his dick wet!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
MC is already acting like Donald MC has sex with way too many and currently has little reguard to how the others feel. He just want his dick wet!
Only if that's how you play him.

This isn't a game that forces you to make choices that lead to the MC having sex with every woman. You've made those choices yourself, and it's going to backfire.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Only if that's how you play him.

This isn't a game that forces you to make choices that lead to the MC having sex with every woman. You've made those choices yourself, and it's going to backfire.
have you tried playing with just one sex partner not just a single LI, just one women you kiss sexualy, just one! the game changes if you do you will miss out on answers, and content of course. it wasn't put there for no reason. and it does say descisions will need to be made. knowing the MC will need to change his ways or become like his father

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
have you tried playing with just one sex partner not just a single LI, just one women you kiss sexualy, just one! the game changes if you do you will miss out on answers, and content of course.
It's not intended to be a "one & done" game.
Replay, make different choices and see different content.

it wasn't put there for no reason. and it does say descisions will need to be made. knowing the MC will need to change his ways or become like his father
Indeed, the ability to plough all the women is there by design... So are the eventual consequences for doing so.

Reactions: ename144
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes