Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
L.I., Jenna's path through ch. 20 and curious if there will be a throuple option with the MC/Jenna/Jolina.
That is very likely to happen.

Jenna has lesbian points and Jolina is the only woman she's connected to in that way so a 3 way with those 2 is probably the only one i'd say set in stone.

As for Katie, Lily and Deb. I honestly don't know.

Katie is 100% adamant on being the only girl but Deb says she'll help work on her to get everyone together.

I know there is a very high chance of being in a 3 way with Deb and Lily at the end. The rest is on how things go with Katie.

I don't know what effect side girls will have on main LI's but i'm not sure Wanda and Angel are side girls, I think they will have endings. At least a possible 3 way with Wanda and Angel if things go well with Wanda and Angel working together.

Zarah I think will always be a side girl. I want her as a main girl, she's one of my faves, but she seems more friends with benefits than wanting another full time lover.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I've had my fun manwhoring the last 19 chapters, partaking in every opportunity thrown my way, so as we begin to wind down and progress with the plot and the stakes get higher in terms of real consequences for dating all L.I. instead of just pursuing one at a time, I'm trying to get ahead of any awkward encounters and nasty breakups starting from ch. 20 on.
I'm in for man-whoring to the end just to see what happens. With the "Start Any Episode" feature, it will be trivial to go back and see the other paths without needing to keep track of saved games.

• Haha
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
That is very likely to happen.

Jenna has lesbian points and Jolina is the only woman she's connected to in that way so a 3 way with those 2 is probably the only one i'd say set in stone.

As for Katie, Lily and Deb. I honestly don't know.

Katie is 100% adamant on being the only girl but Deb says she'll help work on her to get everyone together.

I know there is a very high chance of being in a 3 way with Deb and Lily at the end. The rest is on how things go with Katie.

I don't know what effect side girls will have on main LI's but i'm not sure Wanda and Angel are side girls, I think they will have endings. At least a possible 3 way with Wanda and Angel if things go well with Wanda and Angel working together.

Zarah I think will always be a side girl. I want her as a main girl, she's one of my faves, but she seems more friends with benefits than wanting another full time lover.
The only context I could see Zarah being more than a side girl is if there was an invite from Monica to join them if offered after feeling down about her 'fading' looks and lack of realistic romantic prospects towards the end of the story itself. Maybe after joining Monica and the MC for some threesome fun more than once could lead to that offer extended her way. I do plan on eventually doing a milf playthrough with Elaine and then Monica, so that would be a nice option to look forward to.

I love Jenna and she is my overall favorite, but if she's willing to be ok with Jolina joining them whether as a romantic partner/lover or just casual sex, that seems to be an easy win-win choice to make. I did like Katie early in the story but for me Lily has surpassed her as a main L.I.., plus there is the added benefit I could satisfy the terms of the will and still be with Lily or Debbie for that matter and collect the money. While I also liked Bella initially, she just seems to come across as mildly unhinged and sus, with her recent attraction to the MC post the reading of the will. She may or may not be 'Dizzy', but she clearly has some ulterior motives going on.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If Katie opts out of the miniharem... well... That's the easiest route to the legacy! Bye bye Katie.
If, also, Debbie and Lily team up is not going to happen... Well.. So be Lily only.

I would state the equation: Lili > Debbie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Katie
I deff think Deb and aLily will be a thing. That's been brought up in game. Both of them have feels for MC and as long as Katie is only a friend she has no reason to get annoyed.

The only context I could see Zarah being more than a side girl is if there was an invite from Monica to join them
I will have to hunt it down but Monica is one of the only ones with no lesbian points at all.

It looks like it was confirmed earlier that Monica is one of the only solo routes and won't be involved in any groups. I think Elaine is another.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If Katie opts out of the miniharem... well... That's the easiest route to the legacy! Bye bye Katie.
If, also, Debbie and Lily team up is not going to happen... Well.. So be Lily only.

I would state the equation: Lili > Debbie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Katie
100% this!

I deff think Deb and aLily will be a thing. That's been brought up in game. Both of them have feels for MC and as long as Katie is only a friend she has no reason to get annoyed.

I will have to hunt it down but Monica is one of the only ones with no lesbian points at all.

It looks like it was confirmed earlier that Monica is one of the only solo routes and won't be involved in any groups. I think Elaine is another.
Interestingly enough, while I haven't finished ch. 20 (just finished the Jenna/Jo threesome) so I don't know how the follow up dates with Deb and Lily go, I did do a restart of ch. 20 where I only did a threesome with Deb and Lily, despite also setting Katie as a FWB. The morning after, through eavesdropping on their convo, surprisingly enough Katie isn't the least bit hurt or upset over what happened the night before, but rather genuinely curious what the new relationship dynamic was going forward. The only tricky part was after spending time with both girls, was if they will continue to see this throuple proceed, or if they will revert to only wanting a one-on-one relationship only with the M.C. Oddly enough Debbie forgot all about Lily after pursuing her romantically, she was interested in solo dates sans Lily, and Lily likewise reiterated essentially the same sentiment while also admitting at the risk of hurting Deb's feelings, she just not as into girls.

As for Monica, I guess I can see her not showing interest sharing the MC. I assumed Zarah's interest in the MC making Monica happy as a lover meant not only would she like to join them in the bedroom, but automatically assumed as her close friend and business partner, Monica would be ok sharing with Zarah and even getting a chance to explore her sexuality a bit and spice things up.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey folks....Thanks for keeping the faith and for keeping the debates raging. :) Just wanted to let you know, that I'm still nowhere near 100% health but I am back working on the game. And the whole team should be back working on it again from the start of October. We're also in the process of auditioning for a new writer to help take on some of the workload. If anyone else out there is interested in joining the writing team, please let me know.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey folks....Thanks for keeping the faith and for keeping the debates raging. :) Just wanted to let you know, that I'm still nowhere near 100% health but I am back working on the game. And the whole team should be back working on it again from the start of October. We're also in the process of auditioning for a new writer to help take on some of the workload. If anyone else out there is interested in joining the writing team, please let me know.
Hey hey hey! Look who is back!!!!!

Glad to hear you're feeling better Cheeky! Just don't overwork yourself, we will wait until it's ready!

I'm gonna pass on auditioning for writer, i'll just write in Incest and a Harem ;)..........wait a minute........

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm still nowhere near 100% health
And just like that, my surprise erection at Cheeky's return is gone :cry:

but I am back working on the game.
Ooooh, we've got half-mast...

And the whole team should be back working on it again from the start of October.
Standing to attention now...

We're also in the process of auditioning for a new writer to help take on some of the workload. If anyone else out there is interested in joining the writing team, please let me know.
For God's sake, someone talented enough please sign up asap!
This blue balls is killing me.:cry::ROFLMAO:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Glad to have you back! I really wish you to be at your best in no time!

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020

I question this, Monica may not have Lesbian points, dosent mean she wont be open to an ocasional 3 some. Only because Monica was not apposed to a 3 way, it just was not posible with Zarah that night as she was not available. she said MC could have what ever he wanted that night.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If we're talking about personality here, I'm sure Zarah would be down for that as she seems to be pretty open sexually and have a vested interest in seeing her friend and business partner happy and with a new man in her life. That said, Monica may not be bi-curious, but if it's a request of her new man to try something new, she might feel more comfortable if Zarah was there compared to a relative stranger who is younger and attractive enough to where she may feel threatened and insecure being around.

Given the relative slow burn buildup of their relationship, with the reassurance she's the one the MC wants to be with, I personally would feel uncomfortable pushing her to do something she wouldn't feel naturally inclined to pursue.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Hey folks....Thanks for keeping the faith and for keeping the debates raging. :) Just wanted to let you know, that I'm still nowhere near 100% health but I am back working on the game.
Great to hear from you, thanks for checking in with all of us. I hope that your health continues to steadily impove. Obviously this game is not important compared to your health and recovery, but its great you are feeling better enough to work in it part of the time.

All the best.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Man that Elaine reveal was a gut punch on my Elaine path run... seeing her in that CCTV footage while she's still in bed next to my MC makes me wonder how the MC will choose to play it, whether we confront her on the spot or pretend we don't know she was there and just treat her with suspicion. Personally, I'd rather ask her why she was there if only to hear her reason and decide if I want to believe her or not as opposed to letting my anger and distrust fester... especially after that amazing night we just had with her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Man that Elaine reveal was a gut punch on my Elaine path run... seeing her in that CCTV footage while she's still in bed next to my MC makes me wonder how the MC will choose to play it, whether we confront her on the spot or pretend we don't know she was there and just treat her with suspicion. Personally, I'd rather ask her why she was there if only to hear her reason and decide if I want to believe her or not as opposed to letting my anger and distrust fester... especially after that amazing night we just had with her.
she was the main suspect so it's not a big twist. but then overall I don't find the episode so significant

it's much more consistent with what she told us that she wanted to make sure that Mc would still find shelter after she drove him away, than for example the fact that she threw his clothes away since he wouldn't move to pick them up, r the whole spiel, just that night, about her desire to stay living in that house anyway

the essential point is that the e-mail was not only sent to Monica, but also to other friends of his, Monica was only the only, or the first, to reply

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Man that Elaine reveal was a gut punch on my Elaine path run
I know right? But, I have a strong feeling that it is all a red herring, in that there is an innocent or otherwise inocuous explanation. I personally think that Elaine is being setup as the obvious backstabber, just to find out it was someone else all along. It seems like classic misdirection to me.

I think it will be someone less obvious, and since all the characters are so appealing in one way or another, there will end up being a non-villanous explanation, such as they wanted to help the MC in a roundabout way.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
she was the main suspect so it's not a big twist. but then overall I don't find the episode so significant

it's much more consistent with what she told us that she wanted to make sure that Mc would still find shelter after she drove him away, than for example the fact that she threw his clothes away since he wouldn't move to pick them up, r the whole spiel, just that night, about her desire to stay living in that house anyway

the essential point is that the e-mail was not only sent to Monica, but also to other friends of his, Monica was only the only, or the first, to reply
Truthfully I agree that the picture is a bit of red herring and is circumstantial at best. Because she's always been the obvious antagonist, I'm not willing to jump to conclusions that she's been actively working against the MC and instead choose to believe she first and foremost was trying to find shelter for the MC based on the terms of the will anonymously and other than securing the house for herself (which she has stated numerous times her offer for the MC to move back in) has not really demonstrated any kind of obvious betrayal....yet!

My money is still on Bella for the record but since I'm not pursuing her, I haven't been able to catch her in any dubious situations/lies.

I know right? But, I have a strong feeling that it is all a red herring, in that there is an innocent or otherwise inocuous explanation. I personally think that Elaine is being setup as the obvious backstabber, just to find out it was someone else all along. It seems like classic misdirection to me.

I think it will be someone less obvious, and since all the characters are so appealing in one way or another, there will end up being a non-villanous explanation, such as they wanted to help the MC in a roundabout way.
I agree and bringing it back to Bella, she sure seems to subtlety keep bringing Elaine down while elevating herself or making herself seem more trustworthy to the MC.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes