Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But just to provide prospective, MC is already acting like Donald MC has sex with way too many and currently has little reguard to how the others feel. He just want his dick wet!
That's by choice, quite a few of us mave multiple saves with only 1 relationship per save.

We got told long ago there is no harem so things are going to end badly by sleeping with everyone. It is easier to keep to 1 relationship per save. I've even got separate ones for Katie and Katie with her friends. Jenna solo and Jenna/Jolina etc..

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
and it does say descisions will need to be made. knowing the MC will need to change his ways or become like his father
I honestly hope there will be a possible ending where MC just tells Monica and the girls to fuck off and he leaves with the cash. And maybe with one of the other LI's, like Angel or Wanda, for istance.

I think if this is not contemplated the overall game would feel very cheesy by the end.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I honestly hope there will be a possible ending where MC just tells Monica and the girls to fuck off and he leaves with the cash. And maybe with one of the other LI's, like Angel or Wanda, for istance.

I think if this is not contemplated the overall game would feel very cheesy by the end.
Not sure about telling her to fuck off but there will be endings involving leaving Monica behind.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I think there will be a bad ending, with Mc taking the money but then ending up giving it to the 'wrong' partner he has chosen (such as Bella, who seems to care a lot about exploiting every coitus).

Reactions: Machete

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It's not intended to be a "one & done" game.
Replay, make different choices and see different content.

Indeed, the ability to plough all the women is there by design... So are the eventual consequences for doing so.
That's by choice, quite a few of us mave multiple saves with only 1 relationship per save.

We got told long ago there is no harem so things are going to end badly by sleeping with everyone. It is easier to keep to 1 relationship per save. I've even got separate ones for Katie and Katie with her friends. Jenna solo and Jenna/Jolina etc..
I have a large collection of runs for individual girls (or small groups), and I gave Cheeky plenty of flak for the way the big orgy originally handled solo Lily. So I'm largely in agreement with these sentiments.

But I do think the game is "intended" to be played as the MC chasing all the skirt he can get and putting off the consequences as long as possible. That's why Episode 21 will feature 'movie night' prominently, even though Katie and Jenna just had sex scenes in Episode 20: the point isn't to see more with the individual girls, it's to see the MC weasel his way into each girl's panties while the other two aren't looking.

The way I play, with the MC being more or less above board in his conquests, is done more for replay value and attention to detail: the game needs to offer us the choice in order to justify burning us for choosing poorly (eventually). Our devs are sufficiently perfectionist that they actually fleshed out the alternate routes rather than handwaving the decision with a line of dialog and than forcing the original outcome to happen anyway, for example.

I think there will be offramps from most of the LI relationships as we approach the endgame, and MCs who exit them at the right time can screw nearly all their cakes (pies?) and still keep one (or a couple) of them, too. MCs who sleep around to the bitter end will go down in flames. Those who were loyal throughout will probably get a scene with their true love expressing their longstanding feelings for each other. The 'root' endings for each girl, however, will be written to suggest that the MC has slept around but is now settling down.

That's my guess, anyway.

Reactions: drisarter
Apr 30, 2018
The dev update on his discord sounds good. Don't want to get too far ahead, but I hope he's doing well and look forward to another update in the near to not too far future!

Reactions: CheekyGimp

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
The dev update on his discord sounds good. Don't want to get too far ahead, but I hope he's doing well and look forward to another update in the near to not too far future!
Yup, Cheeky is back at it. We also are trialing a new writer that could help out. We aren't reactivating patreon yet, but are back in gear hopefully. :)

GreatJob

Jun 27, 2021
Can someone remind me how many years ago Monica lost her husband? How many years she is now alone?

I know it was said in the game, but I don't remember when.:unsure:

Thanks!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
If I'm trying for a Lily/Debbie/Katie path, do I need to make all the relationships casual or love/girlfriend? It seems like the current love path with Katie makes her rule out wanting to share with Debbie and Lily. Also does pursuing side girls like Zarah, Wanda or Theresa impact if we will trigger a bad breakup while pursing a main L.I. like Katie or Jenna?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If I'm trying for a Lily/Debbie/Katie path, do I need to make all the relationships casual or love/girlfriend? It seems like the current love path with Katie makes her rule out wanting to share with Debbie and Lily. Also does pursuing side girls like Zarah, Wanda or Theresa impact if we will trigger a bad breakup while pursing a main L.I. like Katie or Jenna?
with Katie it seems that this is not possible, in the last chapter she is very clear.

and even the pairing of Lily and Debbie is seriously questioned (apparently permanently).:(:(:(:(:(

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
with Katie it seems that this is not possible, in the last chapter she is very clear.

and even the pairing of Lily and Debbie is seriously questioned (apparently permanently).:(:(:(:(:(
Using the chapter selector, just tried every combination in the relationship options I could think of and apparently everytime Katie not only demands to be #1, but also not willing to share with her 2 best friends under any circumstances. Don't know if I should be patient since Debbie is still open to the idea of sneaking around until Katie changes her mind, and Lily (who I actually prefer out of the trio) is willing to give us at least 1 more date before giving us some kind of ultimatum.

While the 4some in Ch. 19 was fun, it looks as if I'm better off just pursuing a Debbie/Lily threesome evolving into hopefully a throuple if Lily is my preferred L.I. between those girls. Sadly it doesn't appear Katie is capable of sharing, with the exception of that drunken night at the beach house.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just want to make one thing clear, all these pairings and groups that are turning up and people are putting together are still only assumptions.

The devs have not stated anywhere what groups are going to happen only that some will.

That said, the Katie, Lily and Deb relationship isn't going to happen overnight. Katie has a lot of jealousy issues to get over and likely won't get into a 4 way relationship until the end of the game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Using the chapter selector, just tried every combination in the relationship options I could think of and apparently everytime Katie not only demands to be #1, but also not willing to share with her 2 best friends under any circumstances. Don't know if I should be patient since Debbie is still open to the idea of sneaking around until Katie changes her mind, and Lily (who I actually prefer out of the trio) is willing to give us at least 1 more date before giving us some kind of ultimatum.

While the 4some in Ch. 19 was fun, it looks as if I'm better off just pursuing a Debbie/Lily threesome evolving into hopefully a throuple if Lily is my preferred L.I. between those girls. Sadly it doesn't appear Katie is capable of sharing, with the exception of that drunken night at the beach house.
In my opinion the most negative signal is given by Debbie and Lily, because if you propose an "open" relationship with the other they refuse and apparently close to any future development, giving you only one last goodbye date

Katie is unlikely, but not impossible, to change her mind going forward.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I just want to make one thing clear, all these pairings and groups that are turning up and people are putting together are still only assumptions.

The devs have not stated anywhere what groups are going to happen only that some will.

That said, the Katie, Lily and Deb relationship isn't going to happen overnight. Katie has a lot of jealousy issues to get over and likely won't get into a 4 way relationship until the end of the game.
I've had my fun manwhoring the last 19 chapters, partaking in every opportunity thrown my way, so as we begin to wind down and progress with the plot and the stakes get higher in terms of real consequences for dating all L.I. instead of just pursuing one at a time, I'm trying to get ahead of any awkward encounters and nasty breakups starting from ch. 20 on.

I honestly just assumed after the foursome in the beach house, if chosen, that would open up a shared polyamory path with Katie as the #1, but her accepting Lily and Debbie either as equal parties in the relationship or at the very least, friends with benefits who don't need her permission to get intimate with the MC. That was honestly one of the reasons I was willing to go along with Debbie's plan to confess to Lily rather than just declare my love for Lily outright. I wanted to be a friend to Debbie and not sabotage her love confession while ultimately seeing how open minded both Lily and Katie were.

I guess I should have heeded the hints dropped in Ch. 19 at the beach where even if Katie is flagged as friends with benefits, when talking to Debbie and Lily, she specifically states she is a one-man type of woman and as her feelings have recently changed since going FWB, she doesn't see herself sharing with anyone. At the risk for getting caught cheating on Katie, I guess we can always ride out sneaking around with Debbie/Lily a little longer in the hopes she changes her mind on sharing, but that could honestly go either way. I just want to avoid what happened the morning after the group sex where if you decline pursuing an actual relationship with only Katie, she angrily breaks up with the MC, along with Debbie and a broken hearted Lily who chooses loyalty over love.

I am also curious if the same penalty for cheating includes casual sex with the side girls: Wanda, Jolina, Theresa and even Zarah? So far, I just started my #1 L.I., Jenna's path through ch. 20 and curious if there will be a throuple option with the MC/Jenna/Jolina. We'll see if there is a Lily/Debbie throuple combo available if I'm willing to cut Katie loose. I'd rather lose her and possibly Debbie too, if I can keep an alternate path with Lily as a main L.I.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes