LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
she was the main suspect so it's not a big twist. but then overall I don't find the episode so significant

it's much more consistent with what she told us that she wanted to make sure that Mc would still find shelter after she drove him away, than for example the fact that she threw his clothes away since he wouldn't move to pick them up, r the whole spiel, just that night, about her desire to stay living in that house anyway

the essential point is that the e-mail was not only sent to Monica, but also to other friends of his, Monica was only the only, or the first, to reply
If E-mail was sent to others not just Monica who? other than Bella what friends are discussed if Elaine sent it she dosent know MC well enough for that. and I not convinced Elaine sent the E-mail, I think she was investagating leads of the other women too. but that is just spectulation on my part.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If E-mail was sent to others not just Monica who? other than Bella what friends are discussed if Elaine sent it she dosent know MC well enough for that. and I not convinced Elaine sent the E-mail, I think she was investagating leads of the other women too. but that is just spectulation on my part.
His friends aren't discussed but the e-mail was sent to everyone the MC knew not just Monica.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
where can i learn this in game?
Near the start, he talks about how all his friends got an e-mail, Monica thinks he sent it.

I hate to burst your bubbles guys. But Avaron is correct
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see this has already been gone over before.

I don't think people pay much attention to stuff going on with the story unless the girls are involved.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
where can i learn this in game?
I mean its kind of a moot point but I would imagine early in the game. If his other friends were relevant, they would have mentioned them instead of only Monica being the one who approached him about moving in with her and her girls.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Near the start, he talks about how all his friends got an e-mail, Monica thinks he sent it.

As you can see this has already been gone over before.

I don't think people pay much attention to stuff going on with the story unless the girls are involved.
i found it / i just need to read that section i didnt usually read emails but once long time ago my mistake

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i found it / i just need to read that section i didnt usually read emails but once long time ago my mistake
I wasn't making a dig at you, it's just a trend i've noticed.

If it doesn't seem important or involve the girls i've seen a chunk of people either ignore parts of the story or just gloss over it. The e-mails are one, pics on Jenna's pc is another. Little things like that.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I wasn't making a dig at you, it's just a trend i've noticed.

If it doesn't seem important or involve the girls i've seen a chunk of people either ignore parts of the story or just gloss over it. The e-mails are one, pics on Jenna's pc is another. Little things like that.
I understand, I try but sometimes I think i remember what is written and just skip it. as you pointed out I just didnt think it was important. but everything leads to something.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
how Elaine knew MC's friends (and their e-mail addresses) I don't know, she probably snooped through the e-mails sent or did her own research.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
how Elaine knew MC's friends (and their e-mail addresses) I don't know, she probably snooped through the e-mails sent or did her own research.
I'm guessing she must of accessed his contacts list and just sent a mass email to everyone listed there on the off chance someone would respond.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hey folks....Thanks for keeping the faith and for keeping the debates raging. :) Just wanted to let you know, that I'm still nowhere near 100% health but I am back working on the game. And the whole team should be back working on it again from the start of October. We're also in the process of auditioning for a new writer to help take on some of the workload. If anyone else out there is interested in joining the writing team, please let me know.
Glad you're feeling better, Cheeky. I've definitely missed my WtHI fix, but please don't risk your recovery by rushing back too quickly; we waited this long, we can wait a bit longer.

Good luck in your writer search. Sadly, I have limits both to my writing skill and my free time, so I don't think I can offer much more than moral support.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
okay now after being reminded of information about the emails questions come up, an im probabily
I can see how its possible, because Elaine computer did not have a password, at frist
as it seems neither does MC. I looked to see, he never seems to use one. no mention in text that i found and pic has phone open and no password line to log in on computer. but its not on desktop either.
so you could be right on who sent e-mail

im not so certain it was Monica, the pic out in front of cup of joes is very convenit. having access to his phone or computer for his friends email leaves open Bella too and who ever is GD2 if not Bella.

Elaine does not like Monica and does not want MC staying there. is it because of Will, the divorce, wanting the house? we dont know truly yet, he had not contacted Monica for long time. an did not seem to know Monica's contact info. he did not plan to go to Monica's so who sent this could have bad intentions.

But i always expect bad of people in these games.
who knows it could be that the only bad guy is the MC cheating on everyone. i could make him choose none take the money and run.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
okay now after being reminded of information about the emails questions come up, an im probabily

I can see how its possible, because Elaine computer did not have a password, at frist
as it seems neither does MC. I looked to see, he never seems to use one. no mention in text that i found and pic has phone open and no password line to log in on computer. but its not on desktop either.
so you could be right on who sent e-mail

im not so certain it was Monica, the pic out in front of cup of joes is very convenit. having access to his phone or computer for his friends email leaves open Bella too and who ever is GD2 if not Bella.

Elaine does not like Monica and does not want MC staying there. is it because of Will, the divorce, wanting the house? we dont know truly yet, he had not contacted Monica for long time. an did not seem to know Monica's contact info. he did not plan to go to Monica's so who sent this could have bad intentions.

But i always expect bad of people in these games.
who knows it could be that the only bad guy is the MC cheating on everyone. i could make him choose none take the money and run.
but the e-mail doesn't want to send MC to Monica, it wants to send MC to someone. Monica is the first/only one to reply.
Elaine wants to kick MC out of the house, and wants someone to take him in, she doesn't choose who will.

then as far as we know Elaine doesn't know the conditions of the others will (sending him to Monica and then badmouthing her afterwards would be quite contradictory)

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
but the e-mail doesn't want to send MC to Monica, it wants to send MC to someone. Monica is the first/only one to reply.
Elaine wants to kick MC out of the house, and wants someone to take him in, she doesn't choose who will.

then as far as we know Elaine doesn't know the conditions of the others will (sending him to Monica and then badmouthing her afterwards would be quite contradictory)
true we not sure if Elaine knows the will conditions or not yet. but if the email has no second meaning then way too much story is wasted on it. linking other scenes cant be the only reason it is in the story. because most scenes don't need that link to happen.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes