jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It's on hold because CheekyGimp is sick. This has all been discussed in the past few pages.

A project can stay on hold indefinitely as long as the developer is still communicating every so often. Which CheekyGimp may not dp, but his helpers post here all the time. The only way this will be abandoned is if Cheeky dies, which hopefully won't happen obviously.

Some games, like Babysitters, have been on hold for a year or more.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Before a game gets the "abandoned" tag, it receives the "onhold" tag, this usually occurs at the request of the developer or poster and it takes 2 months between these 2 tags.
the onhold remains at the request of the dev and can have it for more than 2 months , the abandoned appears when nothing is known about the dev in patreon discord and here

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Before a game gets the "abandoned" tag, it receives the "onhold" tag, this usually occurs at the request of the developer or poster and it takes 2 months between these 2 tags.
Not how it works at all.

Onhold is a dev requested tag, that stays until the dev starts uploading again.

Abandoned is a tag that gets added after 3 months of complete silence from the dev.

sonic2541

Feb 17, 2018
Anybody has any news about return? It was a great ride so far and I want more of it. I love this game and it brakes my heart with pause that's so long...

mancman

Oct 28, 2019
I had it once that had the opinion to buy Elaine flowers and the MC stayed overnight, but cannot get it back.
What does trigger this?

Last edited:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I'm sad to hear the dev is sick, I hope he recovers well. Also was it covid or regular sickness?

Reactions: Machete
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes