LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
So here what going to happen lol I really don’t know but fun to guess. The good ending version.

MC dumps Bella because she is the 2nd GD (would replay and never hook up with her)
Angel becomes a super model with MC benefits
Wanda finds a friend in Angel becomes a model for real this time.
Jenna Goes to the dark side with Jolina with MC benefits
Lily and Debbie Become an Item with MC benefits
Monica Tells us About Tommy, and that is why the Divorce, Theresa doesn’t know about MC’s dad
Elaine did send email because of Bella suggested it.
Theresa Learns of MC father death and Also put in claim against will but claim denied
MC gives Theresa and her children 1,000,000.00 each
Mabel becomes a Model for Monica with MC Benefits
MC contest the will.
Katie tells MC she Prego. Helps MC contest will and MC wins in court. MC get it all.
Rents beach house to Jenna and Jolina
Becomes 50/50 partner in Cup of Joes
Gives House to Elaine. become friends
Monica pretends to break up with MC for Katie. Katie has twins both girls. Monica has secret affair with MC.

Now those of you who are too inpatient to wait for next up date think on that. I could think of a bad ending if you need. then you could have a choice. or just be patient like the Faithful and you find out what really happens.

Yes, I have come to see Bella as more likely than Lily as GD #2

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
LionHeart 95

(y):LOL:
Only a couple of flaws in your 'imaginary' ending. Theresa did know the MCs Dad.
AND
You forgot to add Mabel into the mix, she is definitely Theresa's little sister and will end up with everything if you went with her, because she is having the MCs kid. It was all part of Mabel's plan all along.

I mean we are just imagining, aren't we! :unsure:

Reactions: LionHeart 95

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
LionHeart 95

(y):LOL:
Only a couple of flaws in your 'imaginary' ending. Theresa did know the MCs Dad.
AND
You forgot to add Mabel into the mix, she is definitely Theresa's little sister and will end up with everything if you went with her, because she is having the MCs kid. It was all part of Mabel's plan all along.

I mean we are just imagining, aren't we! :unsure:
Sorry let me clarify Theresa did not know he became or is wealthy
as for Mabel I did play the options with her but I like it without her, but lets add for fun

Theresa Learns of MC father death and Also put in claim against will but claim denied
MC gives Theresa and her children 1,000,000.00 each
Mabel becomes a Model for Monica with MC Benefits
that better?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
How good are the animations?
They improved as the game went on so I'd say very good at this point.
Well, truth to be told, there are ups and downs.
Renders in general did improve, while animations not so, imo. Take an example of Elaine sex scenes in the last update - in most parts those are bellow average, if not even poorly, animated sequences/scenes. As the main animator had left the team, and the current artist isnt animator that is understandable.
Nevertheless, vast majority of sex scenes are good, and the game itself is one of the best VNs around, imo.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
hey acewinz any news about Cheecky health? how is he?
He hasn't checked in with us for a few weeks now since he checked into the hospital. So a bit worried about him, but it wouldn't be unlike him to be fine and planning to check in at the end of the month/start of the next. He is one of those strange people that don't live half their lives on the internet like me and Cell.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes