and anticipate for more teasing
it just doesnt go straight to sex instead build up the tension soo well
if only all the character looked pretty
as far as writing this is the best one i ever played

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
thank cheeky you are awesome so i was able to sort this out by starting a new save
Glad it worked out. But I still want to take a look (I was away with work over the past few days, so wasn't on forums and didn't have a chance to look into this yet). I always try to produce an episode where ALL previous saves work (without needing to start a new game), so I want to fix this issue.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
imo apart from that coffee shop owner i think bella is probably the best model design in this game i hope she can be datable in the future i mean im already hareming the girls and i even like debbie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad you like her..
Bella seems to be another model with a divisive look. Have had some feedback suggesting she is the best looking so far and others saying they didn't like her look at all. But I'm happy to hear this, because as I've said multiple times I don't want this game to be full of flawless super-models....

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Did another run through ep.7, here's what i noticed:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great - thanks for the details. Some of these I already caught (or were noticed by others), some of them were only flagged by you (thanks and good job on your eagle-eye). I'll fix these in the next update.
And some, e.g. "call by the house" are open to debate, as this is a well used expression in some parts of the world (including where I'm from).

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Im personally glad Zarah or whatever was left out of this one. Least favorite cast member. Still banged her, cuz... come on, you don't leave money on the table, lol, but really like this game. One of the very few games I play from scratch voluntarily every update. Keep up the good work. When i see this game on the updates page it makes my day.
Other than the first scene with her, I've tried to give a "get-out" option so you don't have to bone her if you don't want. But hint from the Dev, you don't have to fuck her, but don't be a dick to her either...

Reactions: Angelsong

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This is not a thread to debate the virtues of piracy or ask for other game recommendations.

Also any further personal insults or other shit-starting will be rewarded with official warnings and threadbans.

Please keep it civil and about the game in the OP, please. Thanks.
Don't know what I missed, but looks like BossAppleSauce sorted it quickly and effectively like he always does. If I had a virtual RoadHouse, Boss would get the Patrick Swayze job!! :)

Reactions: TheFurs and bas

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, that worked for me. Thanks for all your hard work!!
Hey Boss, Thanks for the patch. Did you figure out what I need to change in the original code to fix this? Or does your batch just assign M6Date an initial value to avoid the error?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Reformed punster resists engaging.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes