HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Hey Boss, Thanks for the patch. Did you figure out what I need to change in the original code to fix this? Or does your batch just assign M6Date an initial value to avoid the error?
He just trapped the error, then sets it to 0. I haven't tried to debug this, yet. BTW Thanks for all of your hard work and a pretty good game too!

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Let's see, my Irish knowledge:

Cereal, soap, Flatley, Green, sanctimonious school, golf

Done.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey All,

As mentioned previously, looking to expand the CheekyGimp Dev team, so posted the following ad

Although you don't have to be a fan to join the team (if you have the required skills), but being a fan would certainly help. DM me if interested....

Before applying, please note the following about CheekyGimp enterprises:
We are not an equal opportunity employer!
We do not recognise any human rights employment guidelines!
Sexual harassment is not only allowed, it is encouraged!
For any employee complaints, we have a strict Open door policy (if you complain, we open the door and throw you out)
Naked Fridays are mandatory

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Other than the first scene with her, I've tried to give a "get-out" option so you don't have to bone her if you don't want. But hint from the Dev, you don't have to fuck her, but don't be a dick to her either...
Now i'm worried because i've pretty much jumped on the reject her advances at all costs route thus far.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
not sure happened to him but as its him im gonna guess he was boasting(again) and got his ass kicked(again), does anyone feel sad about him getting his ass kicked? he's an arrogant ass.
He was running his mouth at Khabib Nurmagomedov who is one of the most dominant wrestlers i've ever seen in MMA.

Now i'm worried because i've pretty much jumped on the reject her advances at all costs route thus far.
She's Monica's best friend, being a dick to her is obviously going to go against you at some point. I'd put money on Monica calling off any relationship you have with her if you've been a dick to her friend.

Women, we sticks together.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
He was running his mouth at Khabib Nurmagomedov who is one of the most dominant wrestlers i've ever seen in MMA.
so...i was right.

he did the same shit with that boxer, i mean he made hella money from getting his ass kicked so i guess its worth it but.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Rejecting her is fine, just don't take the complete asshole route. And even if you do, don't worry too much....

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So if anyone can help me with my question I’d be greatly appreciated but the question is what was the difference between episode 6 and episode 6X ?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes