CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So if anyone can help me with my question I’d be greatly appreciated but the question is what was the difference between episode 6 and episode 6X ?
Episode 6X continues on from where Episode 6 ends. It closes out the date with Monica (restaurant scenes and later that night). It was shorter than standard episodes, so it was released as an extension to episode 6 (hence the name 6x), rather than label it as a full episode (e.g. Episode 7).

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
He was running his mouth at Khabib Nurmagomedov who is one of the most dominant wrestlers i've ever seen in MMA.

She's Monica's best friend, being a dick to her is obviously going to go against you at some point. I'd put money on Monica calling off any relationship you have with her if you've been a dick to her friend.

Women, we sticks together.
I Don't think so... Zarah's at -3 with me, and Monica still wants to jump my bones... And I keep running LOL.

ganja1988

Feb 21, 2018
First of all, I really love this game!! I actually played trough it in one go cause I couldn't stop. :closedeyesmile: The only small thing that's bothering me is the skin color of Jenna. I mean I get that she is the nerdy girl and doesn't get much sun, but her skin looks more like an alien blueish grey in some scenes. Maybe you can change this in something more like a goth white skin tone?

Guys keep up the good work!! It's really great!

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
First of all, I really love this game!! I actually played trough it in one go cause I couldn't stop. :closedeyesmile: The only small thing that's bothering me is the skin color of Jenna. I mean I get that she is the nerdy girl and doesn't get much sun, but her skin looks more like an alien blueish grey in some scenes. Maybe you can change this in something more like a goth white skin tone?
That's in progress. Her sister is helping her out with a fake tan.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I just made another playthrough and it wasn't boring for a second.
This game is so fantastic.

A lot of it (apart from the great dialogue writing) is in the facial expressions and the eyes.
In many games, even when the renders are great, the eyes look off or look just creepy, but Cheeky manages eyes that look almost alive.
Katie's eyes and expression in the morning before the party , when she wakes you up and sits on you, those must be about the best I've ever seen rendered.
I really just spend time just looking at them. going back to that render about 8-9 times before continuing.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Guys keep up the good work!! It's really great!
I would love the goth look for Jenna. TBH it would be better than just another tanned body.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
What? I get up early to prepare for Halloween display work and no one posts an update? Are there no patrons on this thread? Get over to Cheeky's Patreon page and become one already so someone else can post these things!

Midweek Update
Patrons only
Oct 10 at 9:04pm
Hey Folks,
Just a quick update (it's almost 2am and up for work in 4.5 hrs, so won't babble on too long).

Firstly, I wanted to say thanks again for the support and the positive comments on Episode 7. It is really appreciated. I didn't know if it was the right call (postponing the party scene and concentrating Episode 7 on pre-party only), but I went with my gut and based on the feedback, so far, it looks like it was a popular choice.

I've been working on Episode 7x (or Episode 8 if it turns into a full episode, I still haven't decided, yet) since the start of the month (took the first two days off after Episode 7 dropped off). Because I was away last week (work trip), I didn't have access to my rendering rig, so worked solely on the script and a rough estimate would be that the script is approx. 40% done. I have some renders for the party already created, but this was based on the old party script that I have since scrapped, so I need to figure out which of these scenes I can still use . But I'm sure that plenty of them are still relevant.

Usually I work on the renders/script in parallel, so the process I used this time (script first, renders later) has worked out well so far and might be a process I adopt for future episodes (will see how it goes).

And lastly, I have started advertising for a new member of the team to help with the workload. Obviously having a second person on board will help with quality/quantity and the ability to get out an episode at regular intervals. I have a high number of applicants already, so it will take a while to whittle it down to someone who is a good fit for the project. Once I have someone on board, it will take a while for us to figure out how best to collaborate, but I'll keep you posted.

If any of you patrons are DAZ artists and would like to apply for the position, please send me a private message.

Thanks,

CG

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
This game's start plays pretty strangely if you, like me, don't find the mother character attractive whatsoever. You're still forced to compliment her, while if I were pressed I'd rather compare her to some sort of cave dwelling creature.

Reactions: HeavyEavy

ganja1988

Feb 21, 2018
You don't have to complement her, you just can't be rude and say her that she looks like a cave dwelling creature and you have to vomit every time you see her. I guess that has something to do with manners and the fact that she has given your mom and you a home when you where a child and after your dad died and his golddigging girlfriend kicks you out again. Usually you're not rude to a person that gives you a roof over your head for free.

I guess you don't have to fuck her in later updates and just have a platonic friendship, maybe some sort of mother figure.

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
You don't have to complement her, you just can't be rude and say her that she looks like a cave dwelling creature and you have to vomit every time you see her. I guess that has something to do with manners and the fact that she has given your mom and you a home when you where a child and after your dad died and his golddigging girlfriend kicks you out again. Usually you're not rude to a person that gives you a roof over your head for free.

I guess you don't have to fuck her in later updates and just have a platonic friendship, maybe some sort of mother figure.
What I meant is that you do have to follow along with the main character's thoughts as he thinks of her as attractive. Also, I said what I'd describe her as *if I were pressed*. I get that you're supposed to be courteous in real life...

ganja1988

Feb 21, 2018
What I meant is that you do have to follow along with the main character's thoughts as he thinks of her as attractive. Also, I said what I'd describe her as *if I were pressed*. I get that you're supposed to be courteous in real life...
Ohh ok, then I misunderstood you.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes