Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
The only character that needs rework is Jenna with her ugly grey skin...why you are messing with Katie i have no idea. So stop that or i go crying to Cheeky that you are messing with my perfect goddess :'(

Reactions: UncleVT

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
The only character that needs rework is Jenna with her ugly grey skin...why you are messing with Katie i have no idea. So stop that or i go crying to Cheeky that you are messing with my perfect goddess :'(
Go do it then, you big baby :p
This Katie is basically just a HD version of the old one anyway, so I don't know what the problem is.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
So I tried tinkering with Katie again. Her face is now the same shape as the original, her hair is the correct red unlike before, I flattened her eyebrows to more closely match the original, and I made her skin tone a shade darker as per some of your requests. I've still kept the slight changes to the body in which I made her a little more toned, and her I've also kept the new skin because light reflects off it more dynamically and it's generally just a better quality material.
I've uploaded the image at a higher resolution so you can zoom in closer if you want.
View attachment 161485
Great work. As most folks said till now, I definitely prefer the new body and the old face, so the last v2 version is in my humble opinion better than the v1.5, but I'd still prefer her eyebrows the way they were on her "old face" - that is slightly lower/flatter. Could be just me nitpicking though. :)

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I'm not sure what all of the controversy is about, because this new rendered Kate looks like an improvement. Good Work from the developer.

Although, I hope that he maintains the quality in all areas including the writing as well.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Debbie's moe level just went over 9000, now I totally want to do a Debbie/Lily/PC scene and get those two together as a couple. Still can't wait to meet Natasha, keep up the good work! :eazyHype:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
With all these visual updates happening, I wish Jenna would be left as is for now, and then use the visual upgrade for when she changed her looks as the game progresses. It might be even better if there are a few different versions of Jenna's new look so that her looks changed step by step. Maybe start with the fake tan to update her skin tone since we know that's happening, then something else as the story progresses accordingly.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
This game is fucking amazing! This is my first play through and I'm loving every second of it, can't believe I waited so long to try it, but at the same time I'm glad cuz I got a bunch of content from the start. Please, keep up the amazing work! Game jumped to my favorite top 5 faster than epic boobs turn straight women into lesbians. (If you don't understand the reference , Google "Epic Boobs" - Images)

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the positive feedback
About the possibility on putting the game on steam, me and another guy were literally hired today to start working on the game, so you’d have to ask CheekyGimp about that.
Definitely something we can consider.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey Folks,
Exciting update: As of yesterday the development team has grown from just me to a team of three. I am delighted to announce that two Daz artists have now joined the team.

I had a large number of applicants interested in joining the team, but over a couple of days, I managed to whittle this down to two people. Rather than narrow it down to a single applicant, I decided to ask both of the finalists to join the team and they have agreed.

So I'd like to introduce Aeilion and Conviction07 to the team. In the long run, this should help us improve the quality/quantity of each episode and should increase our chances of being able to release a decent sized episode every month.

However (and I'm sure you'll understand), going from a solo developer to a team of 3 will take a bit of time before we are in full flow (need to figure out how we assign work, share work, avoid duplication, etc.), so please bear with us as we transition from a single half-mad Gimp into a cohesive team of three

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
So I'd like to introduce Aeilion and Conviction07 to the team. In the long run, this should help us improve the quality/quantity of each episode and should increase our chances of being able to release a decent sized episode every month.
*L* Do you have any idea how much that freaked me out seeing a new name here as game developer? I'm thinking "This is a great game, I need to support it. Though I could've sworn I was already supporting it." Followed by a moment of dread at the thought of having to cut another project (limited budget, too many great projects).

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
*L* Do you have any idea how much that freaked me out seeing a new name here as game developer? I'm thinking "This is a great game, I need to support it. Though I could've sworn I was already supporting it." Followed by a moment of dread at the thought of having to cut another project (limited budget, too many great projects).
lol

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Well no offence to Cheeky but if the ugly and unnecessary Katie rework is going to be pushed through then i won't be supporting the game anymore. Definitely not the outcome i was expecting when i became a patreon.

Reactions: AnonVT

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Well no offence to Cheeky but if the ugly and unnecessary Katie rework is going to be pushed through then i won't be supporting the game anymore. Definitely not the outcome i was expecting when i became a patreon.
You're free to stop being a patron at any time, but I think it is very childish to make an ultimatum like this. Thumbs down for you.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes