CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Follow up to the Ladies we love. 3 Ladies we meet in game who we don’t get with, YET!? :unsure:

View attachment 1453646
Didn't want to forget these Ladies.

Fiona, At Natasha’s Birthday party, she has BF. Why do we have her in game? Is she someone of interest or just a NPC. Fiona makes the revenge night more believable as a party.

Nikki & Molly, met Katie at the beach, Mc meets them at restaurant Katie's date.

Will there be action with them Nikki latter in game? she seems to be open to playing with either or both Katie and MC. But Katie little possessive and states that if they did have them at beach house they wouldn’t leave alive

What do we do These 3 have a Text Bar face shot but Theresa does not! why was Theresa left out? Questions?
Didn't realize we didn't have a mugshot for Theresa - we'll add that.
Fiona is just an extra...(just to make it feel that there are others at the party).
Nikki and Molly are actually cross-over characters from another Dev / another game. We thought it would be fun for them to have a cameo in my game and Katie has a cameo in his game.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
View attachment 1452169

I think that's everyone we could have sex with

The WTHI Ladies I play to have them all …….. yes, I know have to choose one!

Angel,(not LI for me) Nice Fling, too much of a neat freak for me

Bella, (not LI for me) Want to love her but too crazy possible GD #2

Debbie, (My #4 LI) Though she insists MC not her type worth every minute

Elaine, (#2 MILF) Wants or pretends to want MC to love her. I can’t if you care you always find away, she did not

Jenna, (My #1 LI) Not as innocent as we might think, would give everything to the one she loves

Jolina, (My #4 LI) Hot adventurous, been Hurt, Possible Bisexual, if not involved with the will defiantly see her as LI

Katie, (My #3 LI) Insecure she is afraid to lose it all so pushes it away, then came MC

Lily, (My #2 LI) Total Babe, something is not as it seems with her.

Mabel, (not a LI for me) Fun for the moment

Monica, (My #5 LI / #1 MILF) Milf, Tease, open to suggestions, Has a secret

Natasha, (not a LI for me) Fun for the moment

Theresa, (not a LI for me) Religious zealot, wants to be dominant in her relationship with MC

Wanda, (not a LI for me) Fun for the moment

Zarah, (#3 MILF) Fun for the moment and possible threesome with Monica care for her but not long term

:unsure: Interesting.

The proper order should be:

#1 Katie

#2 Katie

#3 Katie

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi
Does somebody have news about the next update ?
At least the month ?
Since the post immediately after yours was Cheeky the Developer and he completely ignored you, I'm going to go with no. :LOL:

I'm guessing it will be out before the end of the year but sorry no release date that I'm aware of yet.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Didn't realize we didn't have a mugshot for Theresa - we'll add that.
Fiona is just an extra...(just to make it feel that there are others at the party).
Nikki and Molly are actually cross-over characters from another Dev / another game. We thought it would be fun for them to have a cameo in my game and Katie has a cameo in his game.
You know, there are lots of interesting celebrities and public figures on cameo that might make for great entertainment in this game. Perhaps get one of them to play the role of MC's dad and have them read a script that is then played at the final will reading? Malcolm McDowell could play a good Donald ( )!

ghana007

Mar 6, 2020

#1 Katie

#2 Katie

#3 Katie

Since the post immediately after yours was Cheeky the Developer and he completely ignored you, I'm going to go with no. :LOL:

I'm guessing it will be out before the end of the year but sorry no release date that I'm aware of yet.

#1 Katie

#2 Katie

#3 Katie

OK thanks for the reply.
We can hope a gift for christmas after all.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Since it's trendy to rank the ladies in this game, here is my order and details.

#1 - Katie. All of what i said about here before is still valid. She is also the one who loves and cares about the MC the most. I can't find the words to explain it properly, but throughout the gameplay her feelings became much much deeper than any of the other characters in the game. Certainly if i met her irl i'd marry her in a heartbeat.

#2 - Bella. There is something really fishy about her behavior, but at the same time, she is sooo entrancing. The wild nature inside her along with the gorgeous looks and the charisma around her. I really hope she won't end up trying to screw over the MC. Could be a loyal partner if all the things she says are true.

#3 - Jolina. Bimbo with a desire to proof to the world she is more than just a set of gorgeous tits, ass, legs and face; that there is some brain behind that pretty face. Although this isn't anything new to the world, i kinda like it and the way she does it. Granted she also acts really suspicious and gives the GoldDigger vibes and might have another motives behind all of her actions, but she is still gorgeous, matured and somewhat grounded until this point.

#4 - Monica, Jenna and Lily. All 3 of them are at the same level of appeal to me and at this point it's not what pulls me towards the character, but what repulses me. Monica is constantly afraid of other people's opinion if they found out about her and the MC. Jenna is in constant need of reassurance and motivation and this really drives me crazy at times. Lily is so shallow that even her body can't make up for it. All she cares about is looks. Even her hobby, designing clothes is about making her appear more attractive to the rest of the world.

#5 - Debbie. She is kinda neither here or there. She is the type of girl you would call just to have some fun and she will gladly answer and in the end both of you would know it's just for fun. Everything is purely physical and nothing else in common. You know... she is not your type, you are not her type, but both of you would fuck each other if there is no one else around.

#6 - Wanda. Here is a shocker - the wannabe model bitch before the rest of the remaining. When you talk to her you get the sense she's been treated like a garbage her entire life. She simply didn't have any proper examples to follow. Maybe i'm a bi optimistic, but i think that with the proper attitude and help, she could be turned into a descent human being and maybe even a good partner.

#7 - Theresa. yup the religious nutjob seems like a really fun ride. Certainly not for anything serious and should be handled with care (have to keep a constant line of sight with her hands), but i bet a real sexual monster is just waiting to show up. I like this sort of milfs.

#8 - Zarah. She is just the typical meneater. She is just around to fuck whoever she likes w/o getting into any sort of complications. She might say she has some feelings and so on and even if this is true, those same feeling would disappear the moment she finds a new target. She is the one you'd call if you want some fun, w/o obligations and Debbie is occupied.

#9 - Elaine. The bitch playing saint. For me 90% of her actions are a play and it's all a part of her game, but why not have some fun, while trying to outplay her.

#10 - Angel. Although she might turn to be the 3rd party, she is completely indifferent to me. She can't offer anything i'd be interested in.

As for Natasha, can't really see her as any form of potential interest. She is just waaaay too spoilt to appeal even solely to my boner. If you ever wonder what a hatefuck is, she is the perfect description.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
perhaps I have found a small, but nevertheless pleasant BUG

when, at the end of the tenth episode, we talk to Monica (without being in a relationship with her) about the will, at the beginning she is wearing the top piece of the costume, when we are done she is topless, since then immediately after she has it again I think it is a bug related to the double path in relationship and without... in short it would be at least suspicious that during a confession Monica thought to distract heavily MC (not interested in her)
View attachment 1449850 View attachment 1449852
I wasn't sure so I replayed that scene being related to Monica, and actually in this case, after MC's suggestion, she goes topless to avoid the tan lines.

I repeat: it is a small and nice bug

Reactions: CheekyGimp

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
You know, there are lots of interesting celebrities and public figures on cameo that might make for great entertainment in this game. Perhaps get one of them to play the role of MC's dad and have them read a script that is then played at the final will reading? Malcolm McDowell could play a good Donald ( )!
He would be awesome. Bit pricey on the business use though. We could always take it out of CellStudios cut....

cb863

May 21, 2021
I'm just getting to episode 18 of my first playthrough and so far I've pretty much been the good guy with everyone (with the exception of banging everyone behind everyone elses back lol) i know ill end up having to pick one at the end but i was wondering if the story changes much if i did another run through but focusing on 1 or 2 particular girls e.g. Jenna and lily and just being friends or a dick to everyone else??

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I'm just getting to episode 18 of my first playthrough and so far I've pretty much been the good guy with everyone (with the exception of banging everyone behind everyone elses back lol) i know ill end up having to pick one at the end but i was wondering if the story changes much if i did another run through but focusing on 1 or 2 particular girls e.g. Jenna and lily and just being friends or a dick to everyone else??
I am a no spoiler kinda player. I encourage you to try something different and see the changes. Pick one you like, example everything is (insert name here) no one else gets your attentions, and see how it plays out.

I think they have done a great job (I love Katie for her personality cracks me up endlessly and looks are Nyuk nyuk nyuk! Bella is my fav just because she is the hottest, IMO, and has a great personality. I am so torn!:)

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
One of the nice things about this game is the startup menu that allows you to begin anywhere in the story with the relationships set to your preferences. So you can replay again and again while pursuing different girls without having to replay the entire game.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
One of the nice things about this game is the startup menu that allows you to begin anywhere in the story with the relationships set to your preferences. So you can replay again and again while pursuing different girls without having to replay the entire game.
After my MC is murdered for attempting a harem path, I'm counting on that feature to save me from playing through the entire game several times to see the paths with the various girls.

Eorzorian

Feb 13, 2018
When can we expect an estimated release date? Been sadly looking foward to this game so much after being dissapointed with some other games taking forever to update
Kinda sad that none of my favorite games got an update or it felt like it has been a long time since Covid19 messed up our time management. :cry: :cry:

Offtopic: Been waiting patiently for those games
WTHI
Milfy City
AFH
BaDik
WVM
Midnight's Paradise
A Mother's Love

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
When can we expect an estimated release date? Been sadly looking foward to this game so much after being dissapointed with some other games taking forever to update
Kinda sad that none of my favorite games got an update or it felt like it has been a long time since Covid19 messed up our time management. :cry: :cry:

Offtopic: Been waiting patiently for those games
WTHI
Milfy City
AFH
BaDik
WVM
Midnight's Paradise
A Mother's Love
And F.I.L.F !!!!! LOL

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes