felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 1452169

I think that's everyone we could have sex with

The WTHI Ladies I play to have them all …….. yes, I know have to choose one!

Angel,(not LI for me) Nice Fling, too much of a neat freak for me

Bella, (not LI for me) Want to love her but too crazy possible GD #2

Debbie, (My #4 LI) Though she insists MC not her type worth every minute

Elaine, (#2 MILF) Wants or pretends to want MC to love her. I can’t if you care you always find away, she did not

Jenna, (My #1 LI) Not as innocent as we might think, would give everything to the one she loves

Jolina, (My #4 LI) Hot adventurous, been Hurt, Possible Bisexual, if not involved with the will defiantly see her as LI

Katie, (My #3 LI) Insecure she is afraid to lose it all so pushes it away, then came MC

Lily, (My #2 LI) Total Babe, something is not as it seems with her.

Mabel, (not a LI for me) Fun for the moment

Monica, (My #5 LI / #1 MILF) Milf, Tease, open to suggestions, Has a secret

Natasha, (not a LI for me) Fun for the moment

Theresa, (not a LI for me) Religious zealot, wants to be dominant in her relationship with MC

Wanda, (not a LI for me) Fun for the moment

Zarah, (#3 MILF) Fun for the moment and possible threesome with Monica care for her but not long term
Lily: my favourite, perfect in the comic moments but extremely tender in the more sentimental ones

Angel: with Wanda in my opinion makes the couple of dreams in reality, two aspiring models, milk and chocolate. alone quite insignificant

Bella: redhead with crazy eyes, it doesn't start off well... aesthetically one of my favorites but false as a few, to be kept close just to control her better

Debbie: I think she's a bit moonstruck, for light reflected by Lily, I like her too, but more in pairs than alone

Elaine: very interesting as a character, the path of guilt is a little devilish jewel

Jenna: whatever. i say this at every opportunity, the one that makes me most uncomfortable

Jolina: breathtaking, but with a lot of unspoken, I think there will be a lot about her in the story to come, basically but I trust her

Katie: true lioness, she has the big mouth of a kid, but she's loyal and sincere like few, I didn't like her right away, but I've grown to like her more and more

Mabel: casual sex, tells me very little for better or worse

Monica: with all her insecurities I like her, I hope she starts to gain confidence, now we have helped her to solve her economic problems

Natasha: more victim than executioner, unhappy soul that I almost feel sorry to make fun of

Theresa: I think objectively she's the most beautiful, but she's so crazy that I stay away from her.

Wanda: guilty pleasure, let's see what developments she has, individually more interesting than Anegl

Zarah: objectively the ugliest, but one of the best written, in the end I liked all her moments, first among the outcasts

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My
Point exactly.. I try not to be an asshole as much as I can in these VNs but sometimes being an asshole is required especially to bitchy characters but most of the time we don't have that option.. Plus this game allows us to fuck with some characters which funny af, like the racist model girl and Natasha and her bf although I think MC went a lil bit too far with the revenge for Katie...actually what I meant is my MC went too far lol, I went all out on that shit
It's funny when people choose the extreme option and then blame the MC for acting like an asshole. Or in some cases, they blame me for giving them the option. MC might be an asshole but he's YOUR asshole!! :) :) Sometimes it's fun to choose an option that you wouldn't necessarily choose in real life. I think if I played the game, I would have picked the ultimate revenge on Roger too. Although might have held back in case it backfired. Maybe it still will?? :)

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
It's funny when people choose the extreme option and then blame the MC for acting like an asshole. Or in some cases, they blame me for giving them the option. MC might be an asshole but he's YOUR asshole!! :) :) Sometimes it's fun to choose an option that you wouldn't necessarily choose in real life. I think if I played the game, I would have picked the ultimate revenge on Roger too. Although might have held back in case it backfired. Maybe it still will?? :)
Roger is the second gold digger confirmed!

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Lol Exactly man, that's why I prefer to say "My MC* cause you can't say the MC is an asshole or the dev is an asshole when we as the players have the option not to be one.. Also I'm not sure if Katie is an original character model of yours but she's definitely my favorite LI, often times character models are repeated in multiple games but I don't think I've ever seen Katie's model anywhere else and she looks really unique compared to the others and I like that... Plus her character alone sells it for me lol, she's just great

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Lol Exactly man, that's why I prefer to say "My MC* cause you can't say the MC is an asshole or the dev is an asshole when we as the players have the option not to be one.. Also I'm not sure if Katie is an original character model of yours but she's definitely my favorite LI, often times character models are repeated in multiple games but I don't think I've ever seen Katie's model anywhere else and she looks really unique compared to the others and I like that... Plus her character alone sells it for me lol, she's just great
I've seen Katie's model in a fair number of games. She was used frequently several years ago.

Reactions: sava75

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Follow up to the Ladies we love. 3 Ladies we meet in game who we don’t get with, YET!? :unsure:

3 lovely ladies.PNG
Didn't want to forget these Ladies.

Fiona, At Natasha’s Birthday party, she has BF. Why do we have her in game? Is she someone of interest or just a NPC. Fiona makes the revenge night more believable as a party.

Nikki & Molly, met Katie at the beach, Mc meets them at restaurant Katie's date.

Will there be action with them Nikki latter in game? she seems to be open to playing with either or both Katie and MC. But Katie little possessive and states that if they did have them at beach house they wouldn’t leave alive

What do we do These 3 have a Text Bar face shot but Theresa does not! why was Theresa left out? Questions?

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Follow up to the Ladies we love. 3 Ladies we meet in game who we don’t get with, YET!? :unsure:

View attachment 1453646

Fiona, At Natasha’s Birthday party, she has BF. Why do we have her in game? Is she someone of interest or just a NPC. Fiona makes the revenge night more believable as a party.

Nikki & Molly, met Katie at the beach, Mc meets them at restaurant Katie's date.

Will there be action with them Nikki latter in game? she seems to be open to playing with either or both Katie and MC. But Katie little possessive and states that if they did have them at beach house they wouldn’t leave alive

What do we do These 3 have a Text Bar face shot but Theresa does not! why was Theresa left out? Questions?
Aren‘t the last two just cameos from a different visual novel?

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I've seen Katie's model in a fair number of games. She was used frequently several years ago.
I've only recently started playing these games(I'd say little under a year) so I don't recall seeing her in anything I've played thus far so I guess she's new to me

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 1453646

Nikky and Molly are just an homage to the game My sister, my roomate, a game in which Katie and her friends also made an appearance. so I would exclude them from possible MC fictions.

instead for Natasha's cousin it's not sure yet, even if from the aesthetic point of view she seemed to me quite sketchy, as if she was just choreography

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

View attachment 1453646

Nikky and Molly are just an homage to the game My sister, my roomate, a game in which Katie and her friends also made an appearance. so I would exclude them from possible MC fictions.

instead for Natasha's cousin it's not sure yet, even if from the aesthetic point of view she seemed to me quite sketchy, as if she was just choreography
Haha. Nikki and Molly were as said just a crossover. As for Natasha's cousin, Fiona, we have no plans to revisit with her at this time I'm afraid.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So no more hoe's for the Harem?
What harem? :D And Cheeky and Cell can't help but keep adding new chars occasionally. I just sigh, nod, and put them in lewd situations. But I think I've got them understanding we have to have an ending at some point and I think only 1-2 more ladies might show up as side fuck... er characters.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What harem? :D And Cheeky and Cell can't help but keep adding new chars occasionally. I just sigh, nod, and put them in lewd situations. But I think I've got them understanding we have to have an ending at some point and I think only 1-2 more ladies might show up as side fuck... er characters.
The one you promised a looooong time ago........

You gotta put your foot down and tell them enough is enough ;)

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes