felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Haha. Not fake, but also not in game. It was just something CellStudios threw together that ended up in our discord because someone asked and he felt like it. It uses the same accessories we used for a Jenna tease before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the firstborn will be called CheekyGimp , but don't worry, we want a big family.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
But when you start a small business and sell a product and if you cannot finish it you can expect a lot of angry people.
Non the less it can happen when it's a one man business or said business strongly depends on a man and the man gets severely hill.
As a customer you either live with it, get mad or just undestand but still move on. Up to you i would say. Since i'm playing this game for free and i'm by no mean shape or form in any hurry with it i personally have nothing to complain. I'll get the update when it's out.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
What is this about Katie's new model?

What has changed?
Shouldn't be anything new. Katie was "upgraded" in EP 18 along with several of the other girls to gen 8, but there were problems with it that showed up in EP19, and we also thought it wasn't perfectly Katie. So EP 20 she got a reversion back to her gen 3 version which we thought honestly looked better. She also started doing her hair up again, but that isn't a set in stone thing. Just a this EP she did it up thing. All the models we are using now should persist till the end. We are going to replace the earlier ep models with their current versions when we bring the whole game up to the ending standard, but that isn't a priority atm.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
heck.... I had completely removed ... ugly thing the non youthfulness :(
I think Lilly would not look like that pregnant. When my wife was Pregnant she look amazing, Lilly just lost her radiance in that pic. she would be more of a rounded belly with slightly bigger breast and a better glow she would be happy healthy baby momma. workout to best keep herself fit
I'm not there yet but I think I'll try to build a pregnant model to see, I'm still learning DAZ, could be fun maybe ill post it just maybe

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Shouldn't be anything new. Katie was "upgraded" in EP 18 along with several of the other girls to gen 8, but there were problems with it that showed up in EP19, and we also thought it wasn't perfectly Katie. So EP 20 she got a reversion back to her gen 3 version which we thought honestly looked better. She also started doing her hair up again, but that isn't a set in stone thing. Just a this EP she did it up thing. All the models we are using now should persist till the end. We are going to replace the earlier ep models with their current versions when we bring the whole game up to the ending standard, but that isn't a priority atm.
I luv Katie as a personality. IMO you all did a wonderful job. I was laughing so hard sometimes. Truly a great change of pace from so many other games. My only wish is more Bella. :)

Reactions: acewinz

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I luv Katie as a personality. IMO you all did a wonderful job. I was laughing so hard sometimes. Truly a great change of pace from so many other games. My only wish is more Bella. :)
I respect that’s she has quite the quirky personality but in the end it was too much of a boner killer for me no matter how good she looks naked. It’s like I was dating a teenage boy at times. I can handle it if we’re just friends, but I need a little more femininity and I do like how in contrast Jenna and Monica are both flirty and lovey-dovey without resorting to bro-speak and derogatory gay jokes just to hide their own insecurities (which they all seemingly have). In fact that’s the one central criticism I have about the game, where just about every L.I. has major body/self-esteem issues and rely on the MC to constantly assure them there is nothing wrong with them.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Finally someone that likes Bella!
I like Bella and if she didn't have a smoking hot red-headed milf adjacent older sister...and wasn't seemingly batshit crazy, I'd probably make her my main play through. Though speaking of batshit crazy, she's currently in a dead-heat with Theresa as both are as crazy as they are smoking hot and sexy as fuck. ;) :devilish:

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I respect that’s she has quite the quirky personality but in the end it was too much of a boner killer for me no matter how good she looks naked. It’s like I was dating a teenage boy at times. I can handle it if we’re just friends, but I need a little more femininity and I do like how in contrast Jenna and Monica are both flirty and lovey-dovey without resorting to bro-speak and derogatory gay jokes just to hide their own insecurities (which they all seemingly have). In fact that’s the one central criticism I have about the game, where just about every L.I. has major body/self-esteem issues and rely on the MC to constantly assure them there is nothing wrong with them.
I totally understand your point, but that same thing that drove you away from her, was what made me fall in love with her. That and those eyes (and i really mean the eyes, not the tits.). I just adored watching her unfold her more gentle side like a flower blossoming in the spring. The trash talk was pure comedy genius at some times, mostly it was great fun, but when things got serious, we discovered this gentle and almost fragile side Katie was hiding behind all the rough and brutal behavior. As the older sister she had no choice but to build that tough shell to protect herself, Jenna and maybe even Monica. As we mentioned many times earlier, sarcasm is an awfully rare trait in women and Katie just adopted and mastered it to perfection.
As for the insecurities it's true - Jenna and Monica are insecure about their bodies, like many MANY other women in other games and IRL, but Katie is the odd one. Her insecurities are coming from the love she hasn't experienced before and the gentle, feminine side that tries to reach out. But yes, it's really not everyone's cup of tea. I however love gorgeous women with brutal and raunchy mouth.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I had always missed the possibility of not going all the way in Katie's revenge against Natasha, I was afraid that too many points would be lost for her or else I would back out right away, instead the possibility of continuing the seduction game but not going all the way seems great to me. really a good job

on the dispute between the three girls of the family: Katie wins in the short and in the long run, the only one who really cares about MC, who reacts in a real way when we reveal the conditions of the will, who apologizes etc, Monica starts badly (I already talked about it) but then she recovers, of course the flaw remains that she always seems ready to find an excuse to end the story, the sense of guilt continues to dominate her. instead Jenna is a source of growing discomfort... her insecurities, her shyness are just the bait to make us fall into the trap :D. she goes from being the classic ugly girl who with a change of wardrobe explodes, to show herself as a voyeur, manipulative, until she becomes a fearless exhibitionist... a bit too much for me:(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes