HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
why?
I don't really agree.

if there is room for compliments, there must be room for complaints too, the fact that we use it for free (me for free, but there are several donors here too) what changes?
if anything, the problem is always the way in which both things are done.
Yeah, constructive criticism should always be welcome, whether it's a free game or not, i'm talking about the people who whines when an update takes longer than they want and starts shouting "milker" or demanding something be added or removed because they want to.......you know the kind of people i mean.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, constructive criticism should always be welcome, whether it's a free game or not, i'm talking about the people who whines when an update takes longer than they want and starts shouting "milker" or demanding something be added or removed because they want to.......you know the kind of people i mean.
I agree, but even from a patreon those are meaningless whining.

if i pay and i don't like the product i stop paying, i don't ask that it becomes something else. if I don't pay, I simply stop playing it

the complaints about delays can also be sensible, I'm talking in general not for WTHI, let's say that it's easy not to have had good experiences in this, abandoned and suspended games are already many, but if we add those completed only formally they really become the absolute majority....

Reactions: Nerttu

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Please get your heads out of weintein”s ass and keep hopes up for our devs.
We all get spam, we all get xxx ads and no, no gender stops xxx ads appear while you
are in the presence of someone you care about and they see them.
So this thread should not be about this victimization nonsense on our genderless forum,
with gender specific kinks and cheeky devs who jest and banter all the time.
Yeah ....listen to Canto people .....get your head out of Weintein's ass ..you have no business poking in there....
i agree and disagree with our Dude Canto here....This thread should be able to deal with constructive criticisms and complaints which is always good and allows the devs to develop and lead the game to be more successful......But that's not always true.......i've seen complaints and criticisms which are toxic especially when it is mixed with some tablespoon of whine....which always ends in vain and futile....we do our best to make it the way it should be.....atleast we try.
anything you have to say Canto ..feel free to reply and this time with no ads.

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Seems it doesn't matter what game forum you are on here, there are always people having a pop at the game creators.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Yeah, Devs need to be able to deal with plenty if they are going to play in the forums. I have heard though about some devs dealing with more than just game critique on this site and discord that is totally inappropriate. Especially female devs which are a rare enough breed as it is in this niche.
Unfortunately that's a part of the internet. Trolls and assholes will hide behind the anonymity it provides and use every bit of info you put out there as ammunition to insult and get to you. Be it gender, ethnicity, nationality or anything else. The longer your presence and the more popular your product the higher your chance you'll eventually get the attention of some of the worst of the worst.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I agree, but even from a patreon those are meaningless whining.

if i pay and i don't like the product i stop paying, i don't ask that it becomes something else. if I don't pay, I simply stop playing it

the complaints about delays can also be sensible, I'm talking in general not for WTHI, let's say that it's easy not to have had good experiences in this, abandoned and suspended games are already many, but if we add those completed only formally they really become the absolute majority....
Unfortunately, that logic is over the heads of a lot of users.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
WTF is this PC/moral discussion these last few pages ?!? I was wondering if by accident i entered the wrong site. I don't get why anyone should care about the opinion of someone else, they've never met and probably never will, over the internet for something, that's entirely up to personal preferences. I never could've wrapped my mind around the reason people fall into the troll traps and take offense or even acknowledge all the shit that's coming out. Just do what you want and love (as long as it's not a major crime like killing) and don't give a single flying fuck what others think. Even the positive, building critique should be asked for. As i said earlier in the year, I don't like Katie's new model, well guess what - it doesn't mater as long as the dev likes it, it's up to his standards and follows the narrative/ideas he has. If the dev asks for opinions or makes a poll about suggestions or a thread about critique, then it should matter. Otherwise it's all tongue (or in our digital case - finger) gymnastics.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Would you not go after her mommy though?
Just saying ... that bombshell does not have you go through fire to get cosy inside her.
WTF is this PC/moral discussion these last few pages ?!? I was wondering if by accident i entered the wrong site. I don't get why anyone should care about the opinion of someone else, they've never met and probably never will, over the internet for something, that's entirely up to personal preferences. I never could've wrapped my mind around the reason people fall into the troll traps and take offense or even acknowledge all the shit that's coming out. Just do what you want and love (as long as it's not a major crime like killing) and don't give a single flying fuck what others think. Even the positive, building critique should be asked for. As i said earlier in the year, I don't like Katie's new model, well guess what - it doesn't mater as long as the dev likes it, it's up to his standards and follows the narrative/ideas he has. If the dev asks for opinions or makes a poll about suggestions or a thread about critique, then it should matter. Otherwise it's all tongue (or in our digital case - finger) gymnastics.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
What has been said has been said before.
This Thread has really left the game behind again
we are so done talking about the Gold digger, different play throughs, even the up coming movie night. We sit here and debate what is the right way and wrong way to treat those who are Developers, those who are players, and those who complain just to complain. It doesn't matter why anyone is here, saying what ever they want to say if your Respectful and don't make it personal or take it personally all is good. if not ignore them or get them booted for reason.
if the Dev wants the talk to be about the game we might need something more than a single render from movie night and a maybe fake or not fake pic of Lilly pregnant. because every one seems stuck on one or more of the following.
1: meaningless whining
2: Trolls and assholes
3: victimization nonsense
4: mentally small people
5: other DEVs

This I'm sure is in support of our DEVs here on this game I'm sure they know it by now we truly support CheekyGimp and team.
but please move on! living in a negative world may be entertaining but it wont make you happy or those who are here for the fun the mystery of what is too come.
last thing I say on this just my thoughts when game talk come back I will be here till then enjoy :cool:
Smile you'll be happy

Reactions: sava75

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The fact that this game is on hold is certainly annoying, we have all invested a lot of time playing it with different paths so yes i can understand that some people are pissed.
Of course we have learn that the dev is sick and has to put it on hold, we just hope he will be fine soon.
But when you start a small business and sell a product and if you cannot finish it you can expect a lot of angry people.
Here most of the people complaining certainly never paid a cent so complaining is quite ridiculous.
The fact that we already have seen many devs suddently getting sick and putting their game on hold and still earning money from Patreon for a very long time, years sometimes, contibute to make people think they are all the same.
I have been a modder for many games since 20 years and i have got a lot of people complaining about updates, about bugs, requesting favors and so on. Some have even harrassed me by mail with angry rants, so i perfectly undersand the problem, it's part of the job.
People are people, finally i prefer to get harrassed or insulted because i'm late than getting ignored because nobody cares about my work!:ROFLMAO:
If you are a fragile little flower, you better not create games because you surely will face a hurricane one day.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: where?!?!?!
Haha. Not fake, but also not in game. It was just something CellStudios threw together that ended up in our discord because someone asked and he felt like it. It uses the same accessories we used for a Jenna tease before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes