AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Lol I love this game, the fact that you can choose to be an asshole whenever u want is just awesome.. Usually the options with most VNs are so dull it's like be a good guy or be a less of a good guy but in WTHI u can literally make ur MC be a personified asshole lol... Its cool that u have so much control over ur character, be a nice guy, be a neutral guy or be a fucking dick lol

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I had always missed the possibility of not going all the way in Katie's revenge against Natasha, I was afraid that too many points would be lost for her or else I would back out right away, instead the possibility of continuing the seduction game but not going all the way seems great to me. really a good job

on the dispute between the three girls of the family: Katie wins in the short and in the long run, the only one who really cares about MC, who reacts in a real way when we reveal the conditions of the will, who apologizes etc, Monica starts badly (I already talked about it) but then she recovers, of course the flaw remains that she always seems ready to find an excuse to end the story, the sense of guilt continues to dominate her. instead Jenna is a source of growing discomfort... her insecurities, her shyness are just the bait to make us fall into the trap :D. she goes from being the classic ugly girl who with a change of wardrobe explodes, to show herself as a voyeur, manipulative, until she becomes a fearless exhibitionist... a bit too much for me:(
But Jenna doesn't mind you seeing other people.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But Jenna doesn't mind you seeing other people.
:oops:On the contrary, she really likes it... and if you don't do it, she gets hurt.

Katie however with the gift that foursome beats her even in that

Lol I love this game, the fact that you can choose to be an asshole whenever u want is just awesome.. Usually the options with most VNs are so dull it's like be a good guy or be a less of a good guy but in WTHI u can literally make ur MC be a personified asshole lol... Its cool that u have so much control over ur character, be a nice guy, be a neutral guy or be a fucking dick lol
Being an asshole isn't one of my goals, but being able to let off steam every now and then isn't bad. really a strong point of this game

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
My
:oops:On the contrary, she really likes it... and if you don't do it, she gets hurt.

Katie however with the gift that foursome beats her even in that

Being an asshole isn't one of my goals, but being able to let off steam every now and then isn't bad. really a strong point of this game
Point exactly.. I try not to be an asshole as much as I can in these VNs but sometimes being an asshole is required especially to bitchy characters but most of the time we don't have that option.. Plus this game allows us to fuck with some characters which funny af, like the racist model girl and Natasha and her bf although I think MC went a lil bit too far with the revenge for Katie...actually what I meant is my MC went too far lol, I went all out on that shit

Reactions: felicemastronzo

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I totally understand your point, but that same thing that drove you away from her, was what made me fall in love with her. That and those eyes (and i really mean the eyes, not the tits.). I just adored watching her unfold her more gentle side like a flower blossoming in the spring. The trash talk was pure comedy genius at some times, mostly it was great fun, but when things got serious, we discovered this gentle and almost fragile side Katie was hiding behind all the rough and brutal behavior. As the older sister she had no choice but to build that tough shell to protect herself, Jenna and maybe even Monica. As we mentioned many times earlier, sarcasm is an awfully rare trait in women and Katie just adopted and mastered it to perfection.
As for the insecurities it's true - Jenna and Monica are insecure about their bodies, like many MANY other women in other games and IRL, but Katie is the odd one. Her insecurities are coming from the love she hasn't experienced before and the gentle, feminine side that tries to reach out. But yes, it's really not everyone's cup of tea. I however love gorgeous women with brutal and raunchy mouth.
I so agree with you. I loved the entire Katie experience. She cracks me up and the Team did a great job with her. :)

My other fav is Bella. She has the appearance of a soft exterior (in all the right places btw) but, she seems to be tougher than she appears. I hope the team is able to expand on her role in the future. ;)

Just a side note: Debbie is almost a clone of my little sister in attitude and looks. I am just a little weirded out by that. DOH!:giggle:

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Am i the only one who thinks that Katie's revenge path wasn't at all too much for Roger and Natasha?!? In the game we get only a glimpse of their douchebaggery. It's not only Katie that we avenged that night, but probably a dozen more kids like Sammy who were pushed to the ground for years. Poor guy leaves town because of them. Who knows how many more were treated the same way or worse. Revenge is a dish best served cold and this one was at absolute zero. I enjoyed every single moment of it and never for once felt guilt or sorry for them.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Am i the only one who thinks that Katie's revenge path wasn't at all too much for Roger and Natasha?!? In the game we get only a glimpse of their douchebaggery. It's not only Katie that we avenged that night, but probably a dozen more kids like Sammy who were pushed to the ground for years. Poor guy leaves town because of them. Who knows how many more were treated the same way or worse. Revenge is a dish best served cold and this one was at absolute zero. I enjoyed every single moment of it and never for once felt guilt or sorry for them.
While Katie was remorseful and unsure if it was appropriate, I didn't lose any sleep over it. I didn't even mind the disgusting act done in the coffee shop with the coffee. He deserved it and even then still was the same douchebag he was before that night.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Personally, I thought the best revenge would have been to tease Natasha and then Say "Nah, you ain't all that!" The Sammy part was quite hilarious though.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Precisely because we don't know what Natasha and Roger would have done for "real," we can't determine how exaggerated Katie's revenge was likely to become.

it must be remembered that Katie's plan was very generic, the worst part are the eventual additions of MC and Sammy.

and moreover: do you really want to claim that Katie did it for the homosexuals bullied by Roger (we know nothing about Natasha by the way), for Sammy? absolutely not, it was purely a personal matter, and even without the video and the pseudo-rape she had it widely: Natasha is the one left with the rebound guy and Roger knows how much Natasha cares about him

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
perhaps I have found a small, but nevertheless pleasant BUG

when, at the end of the tenth episode, we talk to Monica (without being in a relationship with her) about the will, at the beginning she is wearing the top piece of the costume, when we are done she is topless, since then immediately after she has it again I think it is a bug related to the double path in relationship and without... in short it would be at least suspicious that during a confession Monica thought to distract heavily MC (not interested in her)
screenshot0040.png screenshot0041.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
Loving the game and the characters offering so many different paths and options as many mentioned earlier so many different things to experience, the reveal of CCTV has me really intrigued now and the third beneficiary is something bugging me so much i just want to find out everything haha, what was it fortune teller said? something about ditzy in character not name? only can relate one character to that..

But again wonderful game, and considering my MC is going all out on every relationship, im just scared how its all going to backfire, with more and more girls wanting a more serious relationship and so many of them close to each other it will all just blow up so bad for me..

Reactions: acewinz

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Can someone enlighten me as to why this game now has an "on hold" status? I like this game, and it wasn't that long ago that it had an update. Hopefully they can figure out what's up and get back to it.

• Angry
Reactions: JackMiejov

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Can someone enlighten me as to why this game now has an "on hold" status? I like this game, and it wasn't that long ago that it had an update. Hopefully they can figure out what's up and get back to it.
one of the developers had some health problems, fortunately now it should all be behind us so the time to get going again and we will have new adventures of Lily and the others

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Oh, good. Not that they had health problems. I'm sorry to hear that they had a health scare and hope all is okay, but I'm glad that the game isn't like so many others I've seen that went on hold, then to abandoned.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Ladies of WTHI.PNG

I think that's everyone we could have sex with

The WTHI Ladies I play to have them all …….. yes, I know have to choose one!

Angel,(not LI for me) Nice Fling, too much of a neat freak for me

Bella, (not LI for me) Want to love her but too crazy possible GD #2

Debbie, (My #4 LI) Though she insists MC not her type worth every minute

Elaine, (#2 MILF) Wants or pretends to want MC to love her. I can’t if you care you always find away, she did not

Jenna, (My #1 LI) Not as innocent as we might think, would give everything to the one she loves

Jolina, (My #4 LI) Hot adventurous, been Hurt, Possible Bisexual, if not involved with the will defiantly see her as LI

Katie, (My #3 LI) Insecure she is afraid to lose it all so pushes it away, then came MC

Lily, (My #2 LI) Total Babe, something is not as it seems with her.

Mabel, (not a LI for me) Fun for the moment

Monica, (My #5 LI / #1 MILF) Milf, Tease, open to suggestions, Has a secret

Natasha, (not a LI for me) Fun for the moment

Theresa, (not a LI for me) Religious zealot, wants to be dominant in her relationship with MC

Wanda, (not a LI for me) Fun for the moment

Zarah, (#3 MILF) Fun for the moment and possible threesome with Monica care for her but not long term

Reactions: CheekyGimp and Ahx

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
View attachment 1452169

I think that's everyone we could have sex with

The WTHI Ladies I play to have them all …….. yes, I know have to choose one!

Angel,(not LI for me) Nice Fling, too much of a neat freak for me

Bella, (not LI for me) Want to love her but too crazy possible GD #2

Debbie, (My #4 LI) Though she insists MC not her type worth every minute

Elaine, (#2 MILF) Wants or pretends to want MC to love her. I can’t if you care you always find away, she did not

Jenna, (My #1 LI) Not as innocent as we might think, would give everything to the one she loves

Jolina, (My #4 LI) Hot adventurous, been Hurt, Possible Bisexual, if not involved with the will defiantly see her as LI

Katie, (My #3 LI) Insecure she is afraid to lose it all so pushes it away, then came MC

Lily, (My #2 LI) Total Babe, something is not as it seems with her.

Mabel, (not a LI for me) Fun for the moment

Monica, (My #5 LI / #1 MILF) Milf, Tease, open to suggestions, Has a secret

Natasha, (not a LI for me) Fun for the moment

Theresa, (not a LI for me) Religious zealot, wants to be dominant in her relationship with MC

Wanda, (not a LI for me) Fun for the moment

Zarah, (#3 MILF) Fun for the moment and possible threesome with Monica care for her but not long term
I'd make Bella my Li as soon i make sure that she is not crazy and has zero motives behind her interest in the MC
Hell no !! for Natasha.
Angel is like neat whisky.....nothing more...just drink it and get back to work.
Jenna.. i don't know... she is manipulative and selfish ,doesn't care about other's feelings. Atleast she can be those things.
Monica just seems too desperate for love and ...young dick. She can be really clingy sometimes.
jolina yeah agree with ya ..we gotta have atleast one or two vagina which is bilingual.
Mabel , she is like a cotton candy ..fun every once in a while.
Yep i like Debbie...she is definitely my type.(gotta take silly lily out of the picture to turn her completely to my side)
wanda.. (yawn)
Theresa.. yep that one is apeshit and bananas.
Zara is a healing machine.
and Katie is the one.

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes