LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Why do you think rich people don't care about money ??!!
How do you think they got rich, because they care about money much more than other people... no ??
Rich people are not worried about the money they have. They are more focused on maintaining the flow of income to keep the lifestyle. Wealthy people search out ways to create multiple sources of Residual income. Income that continues to be received after the work has long be completed. We cant work for ever but our money never sleeps so it need to work after our work is done.

But for some of those who were born in a rich life forgot that it needs to be worked for, not handed to them with zero effort
This game has characters that use mommies credit card without care. live a life daddy provides

Additionally for those who married into money want to keep the life style without the work that created the lifestyle.
Some who seek marriage for this are labeled gold diggers this game may just show us an example of this very soon.

When working and saving money you first thought to ask yourself
"When I can no loner work for money what will my lifestyle be"?
What will I have to give up, because I cant afford it anymore.

If you lost your ability to make money and had to live on what is in your savings right now. how long could you live? what would you lifestyle be if your still young and have 20 30 years of life left to live.

That's why you need residual income. can you truly say you lifestyle will be the same or better? most will never be able to say that it will be better. a small few will be able to keep their lifestyle. but the rare and truly wealthy people will not only maintain their lifestyle but improve it. the rest will reduce their lifestyle and use I'm old, unemployed, I did my best as an excuse to live a lesser lifestyle.

Our Mc has a wakeup call coming! if he thinks the money will save him. or the girls are going to care the same if he does not change his ways. He needs to wake up to reality and take control of his life not go with the flow of the moment.

but how is that any fun! i want my money and fun too.

like a hot girl, and her friends with the money to live a carefree live - hint hint ;)

Reactions: Mint-ER#

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
View attachment 1467439

No one has asked, and yet I'm posting it anyway. My personal (don't stone me because of where I put Katie pls) WTHI Waifu Tier list. Ordered in each tier from top to bottom (best to worst), and left to right, ranking the best to worst for each respective tier.
*Disclaimer* All in good fun. I've got nothing but love for this game and the devs.

I also see you used the head shot from my past post. coping is a sure form of flattery. CheekyGimp's team should be proud we love their work.

The latest Poll I seen has them ranked
#1 Jenna #2 Monica #3 Katie #4 Lily #5 Jolina #6 Elaine #7 Debbie #8 Theresa
#9 Bella #10 Angel #11 Mabel #12 Librarian #13Wanda #14 Natasha

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
If anyone is wondering on when the next update is coming here's the scoop on timeframe and who is featured:

"we will... release the game at some stage in November.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They also said on the teaser that it will likely be in the second half of november but not 100% set in stone
I hear Monica and Jenna and i'm all in!

Sep 10, 2021
Oh god, you seem so depressed, :ROFLMAO:. Choosing the two most boring girls as perfection says a lot about you current state, they are pretty, well, but my god one is dumb as fuck and the other has no real interest in men so....
What a silly thing to say. The game's most entertaining, fun, and sexy when Lily and Debbie are on screen, they're by far the least boring girls. No drama, no stress, no turn offs like talking about your dad, the money, jealously, shame, mental issues, and life failures.

Lily's not dumb, but even if she was, it doesn't matter at all, even in-character. Out-of-character, it clearly doesn't matter because her dumbness is highly entertaining, she's probably my favorite character out of all VNs. The writing for her is 10/10, the character could easily fit in some high-profile sitcom or movie. Regarding in-character, do you think a woman would be happier living with Forest Gump or Bruce Wayne? Living with Lily sounds like a perfect life man. As for Debbie, I don't care what she says, she's clearly bisexual, and she's probably the most mature/balanced woman in the series. Even if she wasn't bi, this is a VN and I'm the main character, so she can be main-character-sexual like Hancock.

Don't disrespect my girls like that buddy, they're awesome. :giggle:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Hello everybody! Can someone share please the latest save of the game? Thank you very much!
There is no need to get a save from somebody else. The game has a "Start Any Episode" feature that lets you start wherever you want with the relationships you want.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
What a silly thing to say. The game's most entertaining, fun, and sexy when Lily and Debbie are on screen, they're by far the least boring girls. No drama, no stress, no turn offs like talking about your dad, the money, jealously, shame, mental issues, and life failures.

Lily's not dumb, but even if she was, it doesn't matter at all, even in-character. Out-of-character, it clearly doesn't matter because her dumbness is highly entertaining, she's probably my favorite character out of all VNs. The writing for her is 10/10, the character could easily fit in some high-profile sitcom or movie. Regarding in-character, do you think a woman would be happier living with Forest Gump or Bruce Wayne? Living with Lily sounds like a perfect life man. As for Debbie, I don't care what she says, she's clearly bisexual, and she's probably the most mature/balanced woman in the series. Even if she wasn't bi, this is a VN and I'm the main character, so she can be main-character-sexual like Hancock.

Don't disrespect my girls like that buddy, they're awesome. :giggle:
Yes they are awsome.... to fuck but for the rest ...i don't know!!!
Lily is goddam sexy for sure, the sexiest of all certainly and her "limitations" may seem funny at first but once you have explored all her cavities like a pro speelunker, she may start to annoy you i guess.
And about Debbie, there is something i don't like, she was supposed to be Katie bestie but she had absolutely no shame to fuck you each time katie looks away !!! So get ready to be a first class cuckhold with her.

Reactions: True_Degenerate
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes