JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I don't understand why pose the question of who will stay with MC, Lily or Debbie.
Debbie as well as Lily know that Mc is with Katie
One of the possible paths is to just be friends with Katie but still be romancing Debbie and/or Lily. The MC can, in fact, have a threesome with Debbie and Lily at the beach house without Katie.

Reactions: Skeltom

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't understand why pose the question of who will stay with MC, Lily or Debbie.
Debbie as well as Lily know that Mc is with Katie and I don't think Monica and Jenna don't suspect that Mc is with Katie and that Katie hasn't realized yet that Mc is having a good time with Jenna.
Is it possible that Monica doesn't know about Mc with her daughters?
Monica, if we're not careful with Mabel, finds out at the circus about his relationship with Katie, and she's fine with it, she just asks not to have sex in her house... old-fashioned woman

Lily and Debbie when in the aftermath of the foursome Katie declares her love for MC they give him one last date, whether or not it will be goodbye is to be seen.

Last edited:

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Yo! I'd like to ask the older and better fans of this game about something: I'm not really into girl-on-girl action (nothing against it, but I do play these games to satisfy my personal fantasy so I have the right to opt out), so I always turned it down in the game.
I've recently reached Chapter 16 and Debbie is straight-up asking me about Lily and the whole thing seems to be devolving into a situation that also involves Katie.
The foursome would be cool in theory, but I don't like the idea of Katie getting romantically involved with the other girls. If I could, I'd also try and avoid Lily getting romantically involved with Debbie. Fooling around is one thing, but the moment they start dating each other and not me I become uninterested.
Is there a combination of choices to keep the girls with me without involving romance between them? The priorities are Katie and Lily, of course.
You are expected to choose Where The Heart Is. chasing every girl is just hedging you bets. and being a man slut. and fun to play that way sometimes. as for the girl on girl. your choice but everyone needs love too. its a game! so if your not going to choose Debbie or Lily why not keep them as friends you set up together and maybe enjoy benefits of their love as the MC has throughout the game. If Katie is your girl, once someone says yes they will say it again. you just have to hope the DEV agrees to make it an option (probably not) as no harem is planed for the game. and as for giving you how to get the girl you want the way you want in game save a lot try until you get it as close to your goal the game allows. the mod available can help

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
You are expected to choose Where The Heart Is. chasing every girl is just hedging you bets. and being a man slut. and fun to play that way sometimes. as for the girl on girl. your choice but everyone needs love too. its a game! so if your not going to choose Debbie or Lily why not keep them as friends you set up together and maybe enjoy benefits of their love as the MC has throughout the game. If Katie is your girl, once someone says yes they will say it again. you just have to hope the DEV agrees to make it an option (probably not) as no harem is planed for the game. and as for giving you how to get the girl you want the way you want in game save a lot try until you get it as close to your goal the game allows. the mod available can help
Wtf, there is no plans for an harem ending?

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've just completed a hyper-faithful run at Katie.... and I have to say I'm having some doubts about the impossibility of a special evening with the two sisters....

if we're talking about Monica, Katie reacts immediately very badly, but if we're talking about Jenna... she's dying of curiosity too... Who knows

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I've just completed a hyper-faithful run at Katie.... and I have to say I'm having some doubts about the impossibility of a special evening with the two sisters....

if we're talking about Monica, Katie reacts immediately very badly, but if we're talking about Jenna... she's dying of curiosity too... Who knows
Not together unfortunately since there will be no incest in the game.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi All,

Episode 21 progress continues to go really well - October was a really good month with all 3 of us working continuously on the game. No roadblocks / hiccups so I'm very happy with progress and we are still on track for a November release (latter half of the month).

I also spent a lot of time auditioning new writers this month to try to expand the team. We had over 50 applicants and are currently down to a shortlist of 3 candidates. It's a difficult task to try to find someone who is up to the task. At the moment, (in my opinion) it would be difficult for people to distinguish which scenes are written by me and which ones are written by Ace and that's exactly the goal so that you, the player, never feel like there are different styles / writers working on the game (It should read like a single writer). With Ace / me, we are completely on the same wavelength, so to bring a third person in that fits the bill is a long/tenuous process and if I feel none of the candidates meet the bar, then we will not extend the team as I do not want to decrease quality as the game progresses.

The longest part of the writing process is dealing with all of the variables, branches, multiple options, etc. If it was just a matter of writing dialog in a movie-script format, then our lives would be so much easier! :) So that's one of the difficulties we have with onboarding a new writer. (We scare them off when they look at our branching and how many previous decisions we need to keep track off :) )

It is also worth a mention that I don't know how Cell keeps up with the artwork demands. Considering he has me and Ace throwing work at him constantly and considering how many renders and animations we squeeze into every episode, it's crazy that he can keep up. He is a machine!!! So that's also why having another writer on-board will help. Writing is currently the bottleneck so having a third writer onboard will help alleviate that and could also free me up to spend a little more time helping Cell out with artwork.

But either way, the November timeline for episode 21 release is not dependent on us increasing the team. So even if it remains at us 3, we are still well on track for November.

Reminder of the girls who will appear in Episode 21: (Monica*, Jenna*, Katie, Elaine, Bella*, Angel*, Theresa*, plus a surprise.) The girls with an * have a "starring" role in the episode while those that don't have the asterix have a smaller / supporting role.

Let me know if any questions,

Thanks,

CG

-------

That was already here?(Yes i'm blind)

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021

Hi All,

Episode 21 progress continues to go really well - October was a really good month with all 3 of us working continuously on the game. No roadblocks / hiccups so I'm very happy with progress and we are still on track for a November release (latter half of the month).

I also spent a lot of time auditioning new writers this month to try to expand the team. We had over 50 applicants and are currently down to a shortlist of 3 candidates. It's a difficult task to try to find someone who is up to the task. At the moment, (in my opinion) it would be difficult for people to distinguish which scenes are written by me and which ones are written by Ace and that's exactly the goal so that you, the player, never feel like there are different styles / writers working on the game (It should read like a single writer). With Ace / me, we are completely on the same wavelength, so to bring a third person in that fits the bill is a long/tenuous process and if I feel none of the candidates meet the bar, then we will not extend the team as I do not want to decrease quality as the game progresses.

The longest part of the writing process is dealing with all of the variables, branches, multiple options, etc. If it was just a matter of writing dialog in a movie-script format, then our lives would be so much easier! :) So that's one of the difficulties we have with onboarding a new writer. (We scare them off when they look at our branching and how many previous decisions we need to keep track off :) )

It is also worth a mention that I don't know how Cell keeps up with the artwork demands. Considering he has me and Ace throwing work at him constantly and considering how many renders and animations we squeeze into every episode, it's crazy that he can keep up. He is a machine!!! So that's also why having another writer on-board will help. Writing is currently the bottleneck so having a third writer onboard will help alleviate that and could also free me up to spend a little more time helping Cell out with artwork.

But either way, the November timeline for episode 21 release is not dependent on us increasing the team. So even if it remains at us 3, we are still well on track for November.

Reminder of the girls who will appear in Episode 21: (Monica*, Jenna*, Katie, Elaine, Bella*, Angel*, Theresa*, plus a surprise.) The girls with an * have a "starring" role in the episode while those that don't have the asterix have a smaller / supporting role.

Let me know if any questions,

Thanks,

CG

-------

That was already here?(Yes i'm blind)
Hopefully the *starring* roles for Angel and Theresa are that they get hit by a bus and stop wasting screentime.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
No, i think they have to participate in some kind of sexual act for it to be incest. When Katie put fake tan on Jenna it was a little erotic but no incest, a slippery slope I imagine
Haha. Cheeky and I were curious if that scene would trigger anything with the powers that be given that the MC can get pretty handsy with both girls in that situation, but I have noticed the parasitic money middlemen seem to turn a blind eye to lesbian incest when compared to the other kind anyway. Not that we are planning anything of the sort...

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Haha. Cheeky and I were curious if that scene would trigger anything with the powers that be given that the MC can get pretty handsy with both girls in that situation, but I have noticed the parasitic money middlemen seem to turn a blind eye to lesbian incest when compared to the other kind anyway. Not that we are planning anything of the sort...
Are you not planning because you’ve already done it.;)

AAE984C1-A7C7-4090-A0D8-279B6E15D45A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I see Bella will be in this update. Had to go and set my expectations. Yeeha! And Katie as well! Yay!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So when the new episode hits will we have an update only download or will we need to download the entire game again? I hate asking but I've not been on lately (RL gets in the way) and I am on my third PC of the year (so far, hopefully it will not die). Don't want to download the entire thing and then have to do it again.

Anyway, hope Cheeky, Ace, and that reprobate CS are doing well and we shall all be happily sated by the next update.

;)

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Damn I only noticed the reason for the "on-hold" tag right now.

Hope the dev is doing better, and huge kudos for stopping the Patreon payments during this period, I'd hope that the negative response has been minimal, because if you ain't getting paid then you don't really have a responsibility regarding the development of the game either. Just stopping the payments has made you far better than a majority of other devs.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes