24guydeluxe

Mar 8, 2020

Hey All,

Just a very quick update to say things are still going very well and we are still on track for episode 21 to be released later this month.

I'll some further details soon along with some teaser pics but just wanted to keep everyone in the loop regarding progress.

Let me know if any questions or comments.

Thanks,

CG

--------
LETS GOOOOOOOO

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Outrider

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021

Hey All,

Just a very quick update to say things are still going very well and we are still on track for episode 21 to be released later this month.

I'll some further details soon along with some teaser pics but just wanted to keep everyone in the loop regarding progress.

Let me know if any questions or comments.

Thanks,

CG

--------
How close to the end of the story do you think you are? Like what EP do you think is the ending? I know things can always change.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
really enjoy the humor of this one, good stuff! annoying forced relations REALLY sucks(Jo) and the fact MC needs more choice NOT to be the Dickwad Katie calls him out on from VERY early on. possible MC could have more room to improve 'his' being. just as katie, jenna, ect ect... or atleast choice NOT to be, early on. oh well. good to know this isn't dead at least. potential is massive, best of luck too, to You and the TEAM!

Reactions: Darklord_1965

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I have a feeling once the doodoo hits the fan that will be a well used option :)
It seems like the various possible breakups were fairly low-drama, even breaking up with Katie the morning after the foursome. Maybe there won't be murder weapons involved when the various LIs find out who the MC's been fucking.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
It seems like the various possible breakups were fairly low-drama, even breaking up with Katie the morning after the foursome. Maybe there won't be murder weapons involved when the various LIs find out who the MC's been fucking.
You guys are lucky Cheeky goes easy on the breakups. :p I usually see it as a good time to make the player suffer a bit for their cheating ways! :D

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes