Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He knows Red, he is just being slightly sarcastic ;) Something i think you're at least moderately familiar with :)
Can never tell on this thread. People have been told no harem for over a year now and there are still people that don't get it.

It's got as bad as the Julia thing over on BARS. That's coming up to the last update and people are still thinking she's going to get boned.

Sadly the sarcasm gets lost in the sea of dumb.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Avaron, HornyPussy, Ahx I think you Ladies might be in need of this.

Dominoes - Sixty Minute Man - The First Rock and Roll Record &
60 Minute Man by Roger Kurt with Bull Durham. One of my favorite songs AND favorite movies.

big girls don't play with boys.....

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That came from the devs themselves, there is not going to be a harem ending. Consequences to cheating will happen soon.
This is the game that made me think of my juggling chainsaws metaphor.
Can never tell on this thread. People have been told no harem for over a year now and there are still people that don't get it.
And this isn't the only thread. People are still asking for incest on games that is not set up to allow for incest. Despite the dev repeating themself again and again.
Sadly the sarcasm gets lost in the sea of dumb.
Yes, Poe's Law is especially powerful here on the forum. Hard to tell if someone is expressing extreme (dumb) views or sarcastically parodying them.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Are CheekyGimp's Patreon subscription payments still paused? I subscribed yesterday but the payment says it's pending.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
alguno de ustedes tienen un guardado para mi, se me ha borrado el juego y he perdido todos gracias
Use the chapter select function and make your own saves.
utilice la función de selección de capítulo y haga sus propias partidas guardadas.

Reactions: Machete

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Use the chapter select function and make your own saves.
utilice la función de selección de capítulo y haga sus propias partidas guardadas.
I often wonder what the record is for the shortest time between release of an update and someone claiming they lost their hard drive and asking for a complete save.

I'm amazed how many people end up losing their saves.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I often wonder what the record is for the shortest time between release of an update and someone claiming they lost their hard drive and asking for a complete save.

I'm amazed how many people end up losing their saves.
Well , at least he didn't 'accidentally' delete BeingADik.

MLGsZD1.gif

That was a nightmare.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes