acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Are CheekyGimp's Patreon subscription payments still paused? I subscribed yesterday but the payment says it's pending.
I think it's paused until the new update is released.
it paused for current patrons, but first timers will be charged once then put on pause until update is released and they resume charges.
Shouldn't be paused anymore (restarted in Oct for new folks when Cheeky recovered enough to come back to work). I got charged for Nov. :D (Yes I have to sub to our own game to post on patreon.)

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Shouldn't be paused anymore (restarted in Oct for new folks when Cheeky recovered enough to come back to work). I got charged for Nov. :D (Yes I have to sub to our own game to post on patreon.)
It is a real scary concept to have devs that don't charge when not working. What is this world coming to - Honesty, Fairness. Courtesy. I am impressed. :):cool:(y)

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
New to this game and going through episode 1. I am assuming looking at the previews that the renders for this game improve significantly over time?

Reactions: acewinz

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
New to this game and going through episode 1. I am assuming looking at the previews that the renders for this game improve significantly over time?
Yes indeed, if you've ever played Midlife Crisis, you know how it goes, starts with lesser equipment and little money to buy assests, becomes a success, pours money from success into improvements. Game gets better

Reactions: Nitwitty

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Yes indeed, if you've ever played Midlife Crisis, you know how it goes, starts with lesser equipment and little money to buy assests, becomes a success, pours money from success into improvements. Game gets better
Yup. And there are plans to bring the early part up to the same standards as the rest. But finishing the game first is the priority.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Yup. And there are plans to bring the early part up to the same standards as the rest. But finishing the game first is the priority.
I'm wondering then if it's worth it to wait until the first part is brought up to the same standards that way I can experience it update as a whole.
It would be nice to see the MC actually massage Katie by the pool with his hands.

• Sad
Reactions: Belzeebub$

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
As it should be IMO. The story of the game is already so good that beautiful graphics are just the cherry on top, for me at least. I already like the way the game looks and am looking forward to how the story will unfold from now on. Amazing game in terms of choices and decisions!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm wondering then if it's worth it to wait until the first part is brought up to the same standards that way I can experience it update as a whole.
It would be nice to see the MC actually massage Katie by the pool with his hands.
You'll be waiting a while, they aren't doing that until the game is finished and there are still a minimum of 6 updates left after this one so it will be a year or two minimum.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
You'll be waiting a while, they aren't doing that until the game is finished and there are still a minimum of 6 updates left after this one so it will be a year or two minimum.
I was afraid someone would say that. See, I don't want my first impression of the game framed by the old renders. But I don't want to wait a year to play it either. From what episode were the renders for the characters updated?

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
is there an ETA on the next update? love this game
Soon, There are some notes further back in say the last 10 pages I think.

Hey folks,

Progress continues to go well. Ace and I are both finishing off writing our last scenes. And Cell is pretty much done with the still image artwork. Currently the animations are the bottleneck (We always overwork Cell in that department) with a few more to finish. So still on for a November update but once we throw testing into the mix, etc... it'll be a late November release. To answer a question, we received last week....the November release will be a full finalized release (not a beta).

Let me know if any questions,

Thanks,

CG
We love you! Thanks for the update, Ace, Cell, CheekyGimp

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017

Hey folks,

Progress continues to go well. Ace and I are both finishing off writing our last scenes. And Cell is pretty much done with the still image artwork. Currently the animations are the bottleneck (We always overwork Cell in that department) with a few more to finish. So still on for a November update but once we throw testing into the mix, etc... it'll be a late November release. To answer a question, we received last week....the November release will be a full finalized release (not a beta).

Let me know if any questions,

Thanks,

CG
We love you! Thanks for the update, Ace, Cell, CheekyGimp
oh yay i thought it was gonna be next year or somethin

pablo25

May 17, 2018
Katie, Lily and Deb sure but Jenna won't be in that group. She's likely to be grouped with Jo.

None of the 3 girls in that house will be in the same group.
just let me have my hope..... XD then katie, lily and deb are good enough.... aslong that i dont lose katie and lily XD

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes