Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Maybe in his next sex tape...

It is good to see you back Mavi, you've been missed. A lot of games cancelled, a lot of mediocre games released, a lot of pining for more of Monica's ass being pounded by our beloved MC.

Other than that, how the fuck are you?
So basically haven't missed anything then heh. I had noticed a serious lack of updates of stuff I followed...oh well.

I'm good thanks, busy as always but well enough. Yourself?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So basically haven't missed anything then heh. I had noticed a serious lack of updates of stuff I followed...oh well.

I'm good thanks, busy as always but well enough. Yourself?
I'm alive... Dealing with my insomnia, trying to not be too fucking grumpy now that I've stopped drinking caffeine, and still waiting for updates to games that I fear are actually going to be abandoned. Not this one! I have faith in the Cheeky Gang on this one but there are a lot of games that aren't seeing updates. Oh and I'm writing a game with CellStudios too...

Anyway, glad you're back. Hope you stay for awhile.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Still aiming for release at the end of this month. So long as nothing major jumps out at us we should be releasing the whole beta to our internal QC team to play this weekend. Update will be around 10k lines and 1k+ images.
Sneak Peak Please :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: JackMiejov

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey folks,

Happy thanksgiving to anyone in the U.S. Hope you all have a great weekend.

The WTHI team are putting the final touches on episode 21.... Everything is written and all artwork complete (except for 3 animations that we decided to re-do). Have already completed a few playthrus and need to make a couple of tweaks based on where we think the script needs some polish. Going to throw the game over to our QC team tomorrow so they can help us with the multiple path checking to see if we have any dead-ends or incorrect branches. Will definitely be released before month-end but whether that will be the 28th or the 30th really depends on how many errors we find in our testing.

And in other good news, after an exhaustive (literally) search, we have found another writer / coder to help out with workload. Will do an intro after we release episode 21.

Next update from me will be when we release episode 21. After such a big wait.... we're down to a matter of days....

Thanks for the patience.

CG

---------

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes